RELIGION: Man's attempt to become like God.

God's Truth

So you also profess to be sinless in your thoughts as well?

How does your gospel spread, when it focuses on your teachings and your sinlessness?

Sigh....

You twister, I preach obedience to Christ, and YOU are the one who started to bring me into it by personally insinuating I am still a sinner.

I focus on God's Word.

You are ensnared and do what Satan does...preach falseness and accuse me.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth and never sins again, by being perfect, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Perfection is one of the basic doctrines of Christ.

Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. (Hebrews 6:1-2)​

God's Truth

Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. (Hebrews 6:1-2)​

Excellent use of God's Word.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Jamie, this makes me sick.

How many are lost, because of your rhetoric and GTs.

Truly I am disgusted that men and women would proclaim to never sin.

The lost need hope and you and GT would disgrace the death of Jesus, profane the blood and deny your perfection to be the result of faith in Christ alone.

I Rebuke both of you as reasons people choose to reject Christ.

Ben Masada

As a Christian I believe that Jesus was crucified and was resurrected. One verse among many:Romans 8:34

And your verse among many does not show an eyewitness to the resurrection of Jesus. So, Christians have no choice but to believe by faith which is to believe without evidence. Besides, the gospel of Jesus himself which was the Tanach says that once dead, no one will ever rise from the grave. (II Samuel 12;23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Truly I am disgusted that men and women would proclaim to never sin.

There's more.

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect... (Hebrews 12:22-23)​

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
We don't choose Christ, the Father gives those he chooses to Christ. Don't be concerned about the lost, they are in good hands.

Everyone will have an opportunity for salvation. (John 3:17)

Be patient.

In your words I find hope. I had been so frustrated by other discussion.

I am humbled by your gentle answer.

I clearly hear the Spirit of Christ from you.

I don't know if we speak and believe the doctrines the same, but I do know the Truth's voice when I hear it.

I do ache for the lost, the down trodden that believe there is no eternal hope.

I can truly say, bless you.

Well played Jamie.

With respect I appreciatively say good answer!

radind

And your verse among many does not show an eyewitness to the resurrection of Jesus. So, Christians have no choice but to believe by faith which is to believe without evidence. Besides, the gospel of Jesus himself which was the Tanach says that once dead, no one will ever rise from the grave. (II Samuel 12;23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9)

It is true that there were no eyewitnesses to the event of the resurrection. However, it is not correct to say that there is no evidence. There were eyewitnesses to the risen Jesus following his crucifixion and resurrection.
1 Corinthians 15:5-7

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
RELIGION: Man's attempt to become like God.

It still is a badge of legalism.

Epoisses,

I fully understand what you are saying. I want to say, I jumped on Jamie after being frustrated from other discussion.

My GraceDar is pretty calibrated, and I have a way of pulling legalistic minded people from every crack, when I speak.

They answered softly, and though I don't completely agree with some ideas, I'm certain she was speaking of Jesus. More specifically the rest of salvation.

In exposition of her answer of perfection, she noted grace in Jesus as perfection, or spiritual maturity that grow in grace.

This differs from legalism. It is a clever way of suggesting we grow in grace and the dispensation of grace to others.

They Did not speak in a legalistic manner.

I say this because they showed me grace, when I jumped on them before asking exactly what they were meaning, and expressed Ill placed frustration.

Last edited:

Epoisses

Epoisses,

I fully understand what you are saying. I want to say, I jumped on Jamie after being frustrated from other discussion.

My GraceDar is pretty calibrated, and I have a way of pulling legalistic minded people from every crack, when I speak.

They answered softly, and though I don't completely agree with some ideas, I'm certain she was speaking of Jesus. More specifically the rest of salvation.

In exposition of her answer of perfection, she noted grace in Jesus as perfection, or spiritual maturity that grow in grace.

This differs from legalism. It is a clever way of suggesting we grow in grace and the dispensation of grace to others.

They Did not speak in a legalistic manner.

I say this because they showed me grace, when I jumped on them before asking exactly what they were meaning, and expressed Ill placed frustration.

You're so fake. The super dooper overly nice Christian who wouldn't hurt a fly.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You're so fake. The super dooper overly nice Christian who wouldn't hurt a fly.

I'm not that person. Lol, to even think that I put off that air is funny.

I would say peace, but you would slap your palm to your head and say Super Fake.

Lol

If you haven't seen me lose it yet, you see just how human I am.

[emoji106][emoji35][emoji85][emoji36][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

God's Truth

In your words I find hope. I had been so frustrated by other discussion.

I am humbled by your gentle answer.

I clearly hear the Spirit of Christ from you.

I don't know if we speak and believe the doctrines the same, but I do know the Truth's voice when I hear it.

I do ache for the lost, the down trodden that believe there is no eternal hope.

I can truly say, bless you.

Well played Jamie.

With respect I appreciatively say good answer!

God chooses those He will save.

Who do you think God will choose?

God tells us whom He chooses.

He chooses those who believe and obeys.

Jesus saves those he accepts, see Acts 15:8.

Jesus accepts those who fear God and do what is right, see Acts 10:35.

Those who get his teachings and obeys them, see John 14:23.

Jesus saves those who are on the side of truth see John 18:37.

Jesus saves those who do right and come to the light, see John 3:21.

Jesus saves those who obey, see Acts 5:32.

Jesus saves those who do what he says to do, see Luke 8:21.

Jesus saves those who love him, and those who love him are those who obey, see John 14:21.

Jesus saves those who seek him with all their heart and soul, Jeremiah 29:13, and Matthew 7:7; who love Him with all their heart and soul and mind, Matthew 22:37.

Those people who obey God are those who seek Him with their all their heart and soul. See Deuteronomy 6:5, 10:12, 11:13,26:16, 30:2, 30:10; Joshua 22:5; 1 Kings 8:48; NASB Psalm 119:2; Psalm 34:4.

Those who change and become like little children, see Matthew 18:3.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
God chooses those He will save.

Who do you think God will choose?

God tells us whom He chooses.

He chooses those who believe and obeys.

Jesus saves those he accepts, see Acts 15:8.

Jesus accepts those who fear God and do what is right, see Acts 10:35.

Those who get his teachings and obeys them, see John 14:23.

Jesus saves those who are on the side of truth see John 18:37.

Jesus saves those who do right and come to the light, see John 3:21.

Jesus saves those who obey, see Acts 5:32.

Jesus saves those who do what he says to do, see Luke 8:21.

Jesus saves those who love him, and those who love him are those who obey, see John 14:21.

Jesus saves those who seek him with all their heart and soul, Jeremiah 29:13, and Matthew 7:7; who love Him with all their heart and soul and mind, Matthew 22:37.

Those people who obey God are those who seek Him with their all their heart and soul. See Deuteronomy 6:5, 10:12, 11:13,26:16, 30:2, 30:10; Joshua 22:5; 1 Kings 8:48; NASB Psalm 119:2; Psalm 34:4.

Those who change and become like little children, see Matthew 18:3.

GT,

Do you really want to start this up again?

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Ben Masada

It is true that there were no eyewitnesses to the event of the resurrection. However, it is not correct to say that there is no evidence. There were eyewitnesses to the risen Jesus following his crucifixion and resurrection. 1 Corinthians 15:5-7

They were called simply witnesses, not "eyewitnesses". Yes, there were evidences but "hear-say" evidences. Hear-say evidences are as good as no evidence at all.