RELIGION: Man's attempt to become like God.

God's Truth

I think you and Pate are saying the same thing. Galatians warns that putting back to the law, those freed from the law, or choosing it as an additive to the Gospel could cause a fall from grace.

Don't tell Jamie what you think she is doing. Jamie knows what Robert Pate teaches, he teaches against obedience to Jesus.

God's Truth

I did not say we do not overcome. I said we are not without sin.

I say only Jesus (God) is without sin.

[emoji106]

Then why do you keep coming on saying I sin? Just listen to yourself. Every time I speak about how we have to obey Jesus, you say I am a sinner.

You are an accuser.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Here is an important news flash for you, and I hope you always remember it:

ALL HAVE SINNED AND NEED TO OBEY AND REPENT OF THOSE SINS.

Romans 3

But now, apart from the law, God’s righteousness has been revealed—attested by the Law and the Prophets[q] 22 —that is, God’s righteousness through faith in Jesus Christ,[r] to all who believe, since there is no distinction. 23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. 24 They are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Him as a propitiation[t] through faith in His blood, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His restraint God passed over the sins previously committed. 26 God presented Him to demonstrate His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be righteous and declare righteous the one who has faith in Jesus.

How do you get around this? How do you twist it to make salvation impossible.

Who needs Jesus when you can be without sin?

After all, the old covenant came with Gods assistance.

Same deal.

Good news, you don't have to be perfect. Now with Gods help you can be perfect.

Like God. You will become a perfect doer of the law without the menstration stuff You like to talk about that got thrown out, and other stuff, but you will be judged if you sin.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth and never sins again, by being perfect, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

I've been so blind GT.

Now I see the light.

Wait... Nope.

God's Truth

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Then why do you keep coming on saying I sin? Just listen to yourself. Every time I speak about how we have to obey Jesus, you say I am a sinner.

You are an accuser.

By saying that you have no sin you show that the truth is not in you.

I didn't say it, the Revelator did.

What do I do with that.

Nothing.

Jesus can even save you brother. Of this I am assured. You're still alright in my book, but I won't placate your well crafted arguments that exalt self and minimize Jesus work.

God's Truth

Romans 3

But now, apart from the law, God’s righteousness has been revealed—attested by the Law and the Prophets[q] 22 —that is, God’s righteousness through faith in Jesus Christ,[r] to all who believe, since there is no distinction. 23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. 24 They are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Him as a propitiation[t] through faith in His blood, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His restraint God passed over the sins previously committed. 26 God presented Him to demonstrate His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be righteous and declare righteous the one who has faith in Jesus.

How do you get around this?

You do not read or try to understand anything that I say. Try reading what I say and how about this, when I post something, address the scriptures and the things I say, instead of repeating what your false teachers taught you to say.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

But this is not a sinless life. It is only sin less by the intercession of Our Good Shepherd.

This is a life that is transformed by God, but never can we be perfect, until our blessed day of physical transformation. Aka. Body 2.0

God's Truth

By saying that you have no sin you show that the truth is not in you.

I didn't say it, the Revelator did.

What do I do with that.

Nothing.

Jesus can even save you brother. Of this I am assured. Your still alright in my book, but I won't placate your well crafted arguments that exalt self and minimize Jesus work.

You are evil for saying I am not saved.

As for you chopping to death that scripture you used...that scripture is about YOU NOT BEING SAVED IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU DO NOT ADMIT TO HAVING SINNED.

I explained this to you before, but you are like a machine full of false teachings ready to spew out your teachings.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You are evil for saying I am not saved.

As for you chopping to death that scripture you used...that scripture is about YOU NOT BEING SAVED IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU DO NOT ADMIT TO HAVING SINNED.

I explained this to you before, but you are like a machine full of false teachings ready to spew out your teachings.

I specifically quoted John the Revelator, then added that Jesus can even save you. That is Saved...

It is I that you condemn to hell, by calling me a false teacher, friend.

Ben Masada

How can anyone be "under" a law that no longer exists?

Christ has freed us from the curse of the law. (Galatians 3:13)

How could Jesus have freed us from the curse of the Law and keep on teaching to listen to "Moses" aka the Law? Some thing is wrong with these teachings of you all! This seems to be a gospel of confusion. That's why it is much safer to hold onto the theme that Jesus never had any thing to do with the gospel of Paul.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Tell me this, Nameless, how in the world does it MINIMIZE Christ if I do everything he says?

Do you ever have impure thoughts?

Have you amputated your hand?

Have you ever got an eye full of lust and gouged your eyes out?

Have you forsaken your mother and father and given all you have to the poor?

How's that turn the other cheek thing coming for you?

Have you ever hated?

God's Truth

What better honor is there than to obey?!!!

John 8:49 "I am not possessed by a demon," said Jesus, "but I honor my Father and you dishonor me.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
What better honor is there than to obey?!!!

John 8:49 "I am not possessed by a demon," said Jesus, "but I honor my Father and you dishonor me.

So you also profess to be sinless in your thoughts as well?

How does your gospel spread, when it focuses on your teachings and your sinlessness?

Sigh....

God's Truth

Do you ever have impure thoughts?
No. I do not. The Word of God shows how not to have impure thoughts.

You ask the EXACT same questions AS OTHERS of your beliefs who have gone against me.

YOU all have the same spirits.

Have you amputated your hand?

Why in the world would I ever amputate my hand if I stopped sinning with my hand?

Have you ever got an eye full of lust and gouged your eyes out?

You mock Jesus. Tell me, why did Jesus tell us to do that if we could not stop sinning and NOT gouge our eye?

I guess you think Jesus was being sarcastic, or maybe ironic? Jesus WAS NOT coarsely joking. The Bible says not to do that.

How is it that you think Jesus gave commands that NO ONE CAN OBEY?!

Have you forsaken your mother and father
I forsake ALL when I wanted to be saved---I even forsaken myself.

and given all you have to the poor?

Jesus does NOT tell all to give all to the poor.

You would know that if you did not follow false teachers instead.

How's that turn the other cheek thing coming for you?

Satan does not overcome his sins, just as you do not. He is an accuser of the brethren, just as you are.

Do you think Satan doesn't believe there is One God?

Do you think the demons are unsure if Jesus is God?

Even the demons believe.

Even the demons believe and do something, they shudder.

Tell me, how is it that you have been so deceived that you think you can believe and not obey?

Have you ever hated?

I hate no one.

Jesus shows me how not to hate.

You know how not to too, but you don't think you have to or can, because Jesus was just being ironic, right?