RELIGION: Man's attempt to become like God.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
How can anyone be "under" a law that no longer exists?

Christ has freed us from the curse of the law. (Galatians 3:13)

I think you and Pate are saying the same thing. Galatians warns that putting back to the law, those freed from the law, or choosing it as an additive to the Gospel could cause a fall from grace.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You just ignored all those scriptures and went against them.

You go against God Himself when you preach what you do.

These scriptures say I am holy and perfect.

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

Robert Pate, you have proven how dead your beliefs are.

May I deal with you as you deal with others?

God's Truth

We are sanctified in Jesus Christ, 1 Corinthians 1:30. Its all about being in Christ.

You said, "You cannot be an effective witness for Christ if you present yourself to the unsaved as being holy. They will see right through that and label you a hypocrite, which you are."

Don't you know that SANCTIFIED MEANS HOLY?!

God's Truth

If you're not convicted to observe the Sabbath then don't, however there remains a Sabbath rest for God's people. (Hebrews 4:9)

That Sabbath for God's people is not about Jews, it is about ALL BELIEVERS in Christ. That scripture is confirming that Christ is the Sabbath Rest now and forever.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I gave Pate scriptures that say we are to be conformed to the image of God.

We worship the image of God.

Jesus, who is fully God, yet communed with God as we do.

2 Corinthians 5:
From now on, then, we do not know[f] anyone in a purely human way.[g] Even if we have known[h] Christ in a purely human way, yet now we no longer know[j] Him in this way. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, and look, new things[k] have come. 18 Everything is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19 That is, in Christ, God was reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed the message of reconciliation to us. 20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, certain that God is appealing through us. We plead on Christ’s behalf, “Be reconciled to God.” 21 He made the One who did not know sin to be sin[l] for us, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

We are perfect in Him alone.

He is perfection! We are interceded for that we might be perfection to God.

How do you miss the Gospel message GT?

We are conformed...

28 We know that all things work together[m] for the good[n] of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those He predestined, He also called; and those He called, He also justified; and those He justified, He also glorified.

The Believer’s Triumph
31 What then are we to say about these things?
If God is for us, who is against us?
32 He did not even spare His own Son
but offered Him up for us all;
how will He not also with Him grant us everything?
33 Who can bring an accusation against God’s elect?
God is the One who justifies.
34 Who is the one who condemns?
Christ Jesus is the One who died,
but even more, has been raised;
He also is at the right hand of God
and intercedes for us.
35 Who can separate us from the love of Christ?
Can affliction or anguish or persecution
or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
36 As it is written:
Because of You
we are being put to death all day long;
we are counted as sheep to be slaughtered.[o]
37 No, in all these things we are more than victorious
through Him who loved us.
38 For I am persuaded that not even death or life,
angels or rulers,
things present or things to come, hostile powers,
39 height or depth, or any other created thing
will have the power to separate us
from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!

......... We are conformed through the intercession of Jesus. Interceding for our SINS.....

34 goes on to ask who condemns... It isn't God... Spoiler alert

God's Truth

Oh man.... I'm in agreement.

Proclamation of Righteousness in our flesh, not only removes glory from Jesus, but sets people up as witnessing from a... I used to be like you stance.

Which yields people who create an elite system of self righteousness with the caveat of Jesus dying in His flesh as the perfect sacrifice, because we can be perfect as He is perfect by the aid of the Holy Spirit. This almost ads up until you really realize that Satans first few phrases included.... You will be like God, knowing good and evil.

The problem is, only God is blameless though He "knows" good and evil.

It is not self righteousness to obey Jesus! You try to shame people for obeying God.

Paul says we can boast in each other, and Paul boasted in himself which refutes your nonsense.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
It is not self righteousness to obey Jesus! You try to shame people for obeying God.

Paul says we can boast in each other, and Paul boasted in himself which refutes your nonsense.

Hmmmmm.... I'll say I try to shame people for making it impossible to Obey God.

You are without sin by self profession, after all.

God's Truth

We worship the image of God.

Jesus, who is fully God, yet communed with God as we do.

2 Corinthians 5:
From now on, then, we do not know[f] anyone in a purely human way.[g] Even if we have known[h] Christ in a purely human way, yet now we no longer know[j] Him in this way. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, and look, new things[k] have come. 18 Everything is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19 That is, in Christ, God was reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed the message of reconciliation to us. 20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, certain that God is appealing through us. We plead on Christ’s behalf, “Be reconciled to God.” 21 He made the One who did not know sin to be sin[l] for us, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

We are perfect in Him alone.

He is perfection! We are interceded for that we might be perfection to God.

How do you miss the Gospel message GT?

We are conformed...

28 We know that all things work together[m] for the good[n] of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those He predestined, He also called; and those He called, He also justified; and those He justified, He also glorified.

The Believer’s Triumph
31 What then are we to say about these things?
If God is for us, who is against us?
32 He did not even spare His own Son
but offered Him up for us all;
how will He not also with Him grant us everything?
33 Who can bring an accusation against God’s elect?
God is the One who justifies.
34 Who is the one who condemns?
Christ Jesus is the One who died,
but even more, has been raised;
He also is at the right hand of God
and intercedes for us.
35 Who can separate us from the love of Christ?
Can affliction or anguish or persecution
or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
36 As it is written:
Because of You
we are being put to death all day long;
we are counted as sheep to be slaughtered.[o]
37 No, in all these things we are more than victorious
through Him who loved us.
38 For I am persuaded that not even death or life,
angels or rulers,
things present or things to come, hostile powers,
39 height or depth, or any other created thing
will have the power to separate us
from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!

......... We are conformed through the intercession of Jesus. Interceding for our SINS.....

34 goes on to ask who condemns... It isn't God... Spoiler alert

No one is transformed and conformed if they are not obeying.

God's Truth

Hmmmmm.... I'll say I try to shame people for making it impossible to Obey God.

You are without sin by self profession, after all.

Don't you know Satan is the accuser of the brethren? All you try to do is come back at me by saying I sin.

Tell me, if I do not know if you are lady or a man, how would you know if I sin or not and what they are?

All you got is your failures and think no one else overcomes.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Don't you know Satan is the accuser of the brethren? All you try to do is come back at me by saying I sin.

Tell me, if I do not know if you are lady or a man, how would you know if I sin or not and what they are?

I did not say we do not overcome. I said we are not without sin.

I say only Jesus (God) is without sin.

[emoji106]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Ps.... I listed that I have failures in my life and you threw it in my face.

To quote an excellent spoken word that came out a while back...

The church isn't a museum for good people, it is a hospital for the broken.

God's Truth

Ps.... I listed that I have failures in my life and you threw it in my face.

To quote an excellent spoken word that came out a while back...

The church isn't a museum for good people, it is a hospital for the broken.

Here is an important news flash for you, and I hope you always remember it:

ALL HAVE SINNED AND NEED TO OBEY AND REPENT OF THOSE SINS.