Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

MennoSota

7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: ‘The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens.

8 “‘I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. 11 I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. 12 The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name. 13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’
Pops rarely provides context. It's not important to Muslims like him.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:duh:

Just for your reference, neither is omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence. So unless you really believe that God is not none of the above, don't use your stupid argument presented above.

Lord, how I hate deceitfulness.

where does the Bible say you have to believe in the trinity to be saved?

It seems you don't mind following the false gospel, above all, spreading falsehood to the world.

drbrumley

where does the Bible say you have to believe in the trinity to be saved?

It doesn't. Never said it did. I'm 100% sure NOT 1 person was a trinity believer when they became saved. But they became one when the Holy Spirit came into their lives. Might take sometime for them to come around and believe God, but they will get there.

It seems you don't mind following the false gospel, above all, spreading falsehood to the world.

was that necessary?

popsthebuilder

Pops rarely provides context. It's not important to Muslims like him.
This thread is about the doctrine of the trinity.

The verse I provided expressly speaks against the trinity doctrine.

And I'm not technichally a Muslim; I am a believer in our One GOD. You insinuating that I rwmove verses from contexts is a simple lie.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

MennoSota

This thread is about the doctrine of the trinity.

The verse I provided expressly speaks against the trinity doctrine.

And I'm not technichally a Muslim; I am a believer in our One GOD. You insinuating that I rwmove verses from contexts is a simple lie.

No it doesn't. Jesus is writing a letter to the church and never once does he say that he is not God.
You pick sentences out of context as though you're reading the Quran. Context matters in the Bible.
In Genesis 1 the word for God is Elohim. Elohim is plural, which is why it's translated "us" in chapter 1. From the first chapter, God gives you the idea that he is one being and three persons. Your inability to see this in scripture leads to all types of error in your thinking, which you're presently incapable of recognizing.

popsthebuilder

No it doesn't. Jesus is writing a letter to the church and never once does he say that he is not God.
You pick sentences out of context as though you're reading the Quran. Context matters in the Bible.
In Genesis 1 the word for God is Elohim. Elohim is plural, which is why it's translated "us" in chapter 1. From the first chapter, God gives you the idea that he is one being and three persons. Your inability to see this in scripture leads to all types of error in your thinking, which you're presently incapable of recognizing.
One all pervading Spirit.

You only assembly what you do not know from conjecture while lying about such when you present it as if fact. As if I read bits and pieces of any scripture; or derive my understanding in such a way. You presuppose that all plurality lends credence to the man traditional trinitarian doctrine. You refuse to see that the Word comes from GOD and is of GOD. You refuse to sent the Spirit of GOD is GOD yet too of GOD. You choose to limit our GOD to three separate persons. Tell me; where are the three bodies for the tree persons? Is the boC not filled with the Spirit of GOD....that's two out of three there right? And the FATHER is infinite and in unapproachable light in that we can never know the breadth there of. My only point is that the manifestion of GOD, more specifically; the body of CHRIST is not to be conflated with GOD almighty.

MennoSota

You only assembly what you do not know from conjecture while lying about such when you present it as if fact. As if I read bits and pieces of any scripture; or derive my understanding in such a way. You presuppose that all plurality lends credence to the man traditional trinitarian doctrine. You refuse to see that the Word comes from GOD and is of GOD. You refuse to sent the Spirit of GOD is GOD yet too of GOD. You choose to limit our GOD to three separate persons. Tell me; where are the three bodies for the tree persons? Is the boC not filled with the Spirit of GOD....that's two out of three there right? And the FATHER is infinite and in unapproachable light in that we can never know the breadth there of. My only point is that the manifestion of GOD, more specifically; the body of CHRIST is not to be conflated with GOD almighty.

I note that every major English translation says "the Word was God", not "the Word was of God." In your comments you speak falsely and expect others to follow your path towards hell.

MennoSota

There is no conjecture.
One being who we know as God. Three persons of God, revealed in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation as God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit. We see all three in the Bible. At Jesus baptism we witness all three in the same place at the same time.
That is not conjecture, that is fact, which you dismiss and then run after Allah...

popsthebuilder

I note that every major English translation says "the Word was God", not "the Word was of God." In your comments you speak falsely and expect others to follow your path towards hell.
The Word surely is GOD.

Not to be confused with the begotten or formed or manifested, but the ETERNAL Spirit.

popsthebuilder

There is no conjecture.
One being who we know as God. Three persons of God, revealed in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation as God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit. We see all three in the Bible. At Jesus baptism we witness all three in the same place at the same time.
That is not conjecture, that is fact, which you dismiss and then run after Allah...
How many spirits does your understanding of GOD have?

How many spirits does a person generally have?

How many bodies?

Clown

popsthebuilder

Yep, Jesus is the Word...and Jesus is both 100% God and 100% man.
Not to be confused with your lack of biblical observation.
So Jesus himself is 200% being according to your doctrine. How many bodies does your three person god have?

MennoSota

How many spirits does your understanding of GOD have?

How many spirits does a person generally have?

How many bodies?

Clown

One being. Three distinct persons.
You obviously struggle to grasp this even though the Bible gives us ample examples. I cannot help your ignorance, pops.

popsthebuilder

One being. Three distinct persons.
You obviously struggle to grasp this even though the Bible gives us ample examples. I cannot help your ignorance, pops.
I understand it just fine. Just not how or why people want to act like Jesus is coeternal with the Father.