Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

Caino

BANNED
Banned
So says the self-important know-it-all named Caino

When people speak like that, it's pride that was dinged.

I'm not your enemy, I'm a fellow believer. I don't claim to be a know it all or be important. I'm a cracked vessel, a failed human, an X-drunk drug addict and all around immoral person that surrendered to god. I'm carrying a message, hate me all you want. That's what religion does to people!
x84yUdav6PYnaADL9

Right Divider

Body part
Nope, I've just seem your arrogance on display so many times.

I'm not your enemy, I'm a fellow believer. I don't claim to be a know it all or be important. I'm a cracked vessel, a failed human, an X-drunk drug addict and all around immoral person that surrendered to god. I'm carrying a message, hate me all you want. That's what religion does to people!
x84yUdav6PYnaADL9
That you disrespect God with your 'god' shows us all that we need to know about your "believer" status.

BTW, I don't "hate you" ... I hate the nonsense that you spout here on TOL.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

That you disrespect God with your 'god' shows us all that we need to know about your "believer" status.

For as a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

You should follow your own advice and look at your own arrogance on TOL. Sooooo often men judge others according to what they do themselves. Its called psychological projection.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You should follow your own advice and look at your own arrogance on TOL. Sooooo often men judge others according to what they do themselves. Its called psychological projection.

The problem is, You and Freelight are cultists/occultists who adhere to the urantia book which has been interpreted as an anti-Christian UFO cult. Anyone who knows how to Google, need only type in; Urantia book beliefs and will find out what you two guys are into. The urantia book cultists began their form of worship/philosophy/belief system back in the mid-fifties, the same time Scientology had its origin.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

x84yUdav6PYnaADL9

You're being deceitful, Caino. You and I know the ugly truth about yourself and Freelight. You both adhere to the Urantia book UFO cult and not to the Bible or fundamental Christianity.

Right Divider

Body part
Its been your behavior on TOL towards me and others. And its the Mod's on TOL that have run people off to new sites.
It's "it's". Does the great Caino not know the difference between a contraction and a possessive pronoun?

We here on TOL condemn the ridiculous doctrines and heresies that folks like you continue to spout daily.

Go run off to a new site, TOL will be better for it.

popsthebuilder

Freaklight and Drano are 'New-agers' who adhere to the 'Urantia book' which came out in the mid-fifties and is considered a 'UFO Cult.' Google it to find out more information about this Sci-Fi belief system. These two guys are obviously oddballs/weirdos.
They both have insight and a lack of fear, enabling them to speak the truth freely.

Such is a blessing.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk