Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
They have only ever spoken of the Christ of GOD that I have ever seen.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

So just because they speak of Jesus means they tell the truth? Got it. :mock:

Pops, truth is non-contradictory. If something is true, something else may contradict it, which means that it's false.

Jesus is Truth. Urantia contradicts Jesus. Therefore Urantia is false.

popsthebuilder

They have never contradicted Jesus that I have seen.

Perhaps you can substanciate your claim with proof to solidify your point.

I hope you understand that when a disingenuous individual calls another a liar that it will most likely be taken with a grain of salt.
So just because they speak of Jesus means they tell the truth? Got it. :mock:

Pops, truth is non-contradictory. If something is true, something else may contradict it, which means that it's false.

Jesus is Truth. Urantia contradicts Jesus. Therefore Urantia is false.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Son always speaks as subject to the will of the Father, he never speaks of the Father as a co-equal Brother. Never does the Father speak as subservient to the Son of Man.

The Creator Son incarnate never made the claim of being the second or third person of The Trinity, he is a Son OF the Trinity, a creation of the Trinity, subordinate to his paradise parents, unified in divinity.

The Trinity concept of Christianity is the result of speculation and conjecture.

As a creation of the Father, our creator brother manifest the divine personality of his Father, he is in turn the Father of our world.

I’ll place you on ignore with the rest of the unsaved. Thx for clarification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keypurr

Yes your right, I agree.
Your right too.

Yes your right, I agree.
Your right too.

Yes your right, I agree.
Your right too.

Yes your right, I agree.
Your right too.

BORING, that's why folks are leaving.

Discussion means conflict, that's called learning.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Father, Son, holy Spirit is the basis of the trinity.

And we know from scripture that the holy Spirit Fathered Jesus.

"After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 1:18)

"Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 1:20)

popsthebuilder

Revelation 3: 12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

popsthebuilder

Revelation 3: 12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Pops, would take a look at your visitor message?

thank you.

keypurr

Amen

drbrumley

Trinity is not even mentioned.

:duh:

Just for your reference, neither is omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence. So unless you really believe that God is not none of the above, don't use your stupid argument presented above.

Lord, how I hate deceitfulness.

MennoSota

7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: ‘The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens.

8 “‘I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. 11 I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. 12 The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name. 13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’