Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Sinners that are reconciled to God are not under condemnation, that is a contradiction.

Agreed. But this does not prove your theory that the elect were declared justified before creation and therefore do not inherit the imputation of Adam's guilt.

beloved57

Agreed. But this does not prove your theory that the elect were declared justified before creation and therefore do not inherit the imputation of Adam's guilt.
My point is that the elect are not born under condemnation as other sinners are, because Christ died for them and not the others, and you deny that.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
My point is that the elect are not born under condemnation as other sinners are, because Christ died for them and not the others, and you deny that.

You are leaving out the fact that Christ died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 4:14.

Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

You deny these scriptures and place yourself outside of the faith.

Nanja

You are leaving out the fact that Christ died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 4:14.

The World Christ died for is His Sheep:

John 10:11-15
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

God only promised Salvation to a certain People, Israel.

Is. 45:17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Mat. 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Christ is the Saviour of the World of Israel!

~~~~~

beloved57

You don't believe the scripture.

beloved57

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

~~~~~
Amen, my Sister.

Robert Pate

Banned

~~~~~

Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, John 12:47. Nothing about Israel. To deny that Jesus is the savior of the world is to deny that Jesus is Lord.

Nanja

The Samaritans said that Jesus was the savior of the world and they were not part of Israel John 4:42. Kapluey!

The Israel of God that was Promised Salvation is Spiritual, the Portion of humanity which is comprised of men and women of all nations and ethnicities. They are the only People which Christ was raised a Saviour to:

Acts 13:23
Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

John 17:1-3
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Rev. 5:9
And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The Salvation of Israel from God's perspective is the Whole World Rom. 11:26; His Saints by His Adopting Grace Eph 1:4-5; 2 Tim. 1:9.

Ps. 148:14
He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
The Israel of God that was Promised Salvation is Spiritual, the Portion of humanity which is comprised of men and women of all nations and ethnicities. They are the only People which Christ was raised a Saviour to:

Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The Salvation of Israel from God's perspective is the Whole World Rom. 11:26; His Saints by His Adopting Grace Eph 1:4-5; 2 Tim. 1:9.

He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.

~~~~~

Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 4:14.

Jesus has reconciled us and the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

NO ONE NEEDS TO BE PREDESTINATED.

God is talking, but you are not listening.

Epoisses

~~~~~

The Samaritan half-breed Gentiles rebuke you.

Robert Pate

Banned
You missed it. The Israel God Promised Salvation to is Spiritual, and has nothing whatsoever to do with ethnicity.

~~~~~

That was a flesh and blood Jesus that died on the cross for your sins and the sins of the world.

Why is it you cannot believe the scriptures?

"And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the savior of the world" 1 John 4:14.

Nanja

That was a flesh and blood Jesus that died on the cross for your sins and the sins of the world.

Why is it you cannot believe the scriptures?

"And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the savior of the world" 1 John 4:14.

Correction Pate: It is you who doesn't believe the scriptures!

Salvation has not been Promised to all of mankind without exception but was Limited to only the Chosen Seed:

Is. 45:17, 25
17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

The Seed Promised Salvation are all those Chosen In Union with Christ before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4, the Election of Grace:

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

That's what Jesus meant when He said in:

Christ came in time to lay down His Life for the Sheep John 10:11, 15: Israel, the Chosen Seed, God's Elect!

So the World in 1 John 4:14 is the Sheep, for God has only Promised Salvation to a certain People Is. 45:17!

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Correction Pate: It is you who doesn't believe the scriptures!

Salvation has not been Promised to all of mankind without exception but was Limited to only the Chosen Seed:

Is. 45:17, 25
17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

The Seed Promised Salvation are all those Chosen In Union with Christ before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4, the Election of Grace:

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

That's what Jesus meant when He said in:

Christ came in time to lay down His Life for the Sheep John 10:11, 15: Israel, the Chosen Seed, God's Elect!

So the World in 1 John 4:14 is the Sheep, for God has only Promised Salvation to a certain People Is. 45:17!

~~~~~

If Jesus is the savior of the whole world that means that salvation has been provided for the whole world and now... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Nanja

If Jesus is the savior of the whole world that means that salvation has been provided for the whole world and now... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Christ Jesus is the Saviour of the whole world of Israel.

Is 45:17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation:
ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

And they shall call upon the name of the Lord as evidence that they are Saved Rom. 8:14-16!

~~~~~

Epoisses

Christ Jesus is the Saviour of the whole world of Israel.

Is 45:17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation:
ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

And they shall call upon the name of the Lord as evidence that they are Saved Rom. 8:14-16!

~~~~~

Calvinists don't believe the plainest verses of scripture. They're not Christian.