Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

dodge

So, I wonder why you reject the Law. This means that, if Jesus was right, you aren't too far from the Christian hell-fire if you read Luke 16:29-31.

Christians do NOT reject the law;however, the law was fulfilled in Jesus' sacrifice.

Gal 2:21
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Jhn 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
So, I wonder why you reject the Law. This means that, if Jesus was right, you aren't too far from the Christian hell-fire if you read Luke 16:29-31.

I don't reject the law. I am just not under it, nor am I obligated to obey it.

But you my unsaved friend will be judged by it.

Ben Masada

I don't reject the law. I am just not under it, nor am I obligated to obey it.

But you my unsaved friend will be judged by it.
u
No one is under the obligation to obey the Law, even the law of the land, but if you reject it, you will suffer the consequences thereof. Outlaws never go unpunished. There are only three kinds of classification as the Law is concerned: The first is under the Law aka the law-abiding citizens aka the righteous ones and above the Law aka only aShem and He only.

Robert Pate

Banned
u
No one is under the obligation to obey the Law, even the law of the land, but if you reject it, you will suffer the consequences thereof. Outlaws never go unpunished. There are only three kinds of classification as the Law is concerned: The first is under the Law aka the law-abiding citizens aka the righteous ones and above the Law aka only aShem and He only.

The law is for the lawless, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

It is not for God's people. God's people live by faith and are led by the Holy Spirit.