Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

Epoisses

Right!

If you believe that you have been predestinated to salvation before the foundation of the world then why would you need Jesus and his Gospel?

Answer is that they don't. This is what makes Calvinism anti-Gospel, anti-faith and anti-Christ.

Yep.

beloved57

Right!

If you believe that you have been predestinated to salvation before the foundation of the world then why would you need Jesus and his Gospel?

Answer is that they don't. This is what makes Calvinism anti-Gospel, anti-faith and anti-Christ.

You dont believe the Gospel nor in Jesus Christ. You believe in salvation by works, by what man does !

Brother Ducky

The world with all humans was saved at the cross by the death of Christ. The Salvation I receive by faith 2000 years later is the fruit of this finished work in Christ. We were saved at the cross not in our individual lives. This is what so many Christians struggle with. They see Salvation as the point in their lives when they receive the gift of Salvation but this is false. We were saved 2000 years ago by the life, death and resurrection of Christ. The OT saints looked forward to a redeemer to come but we look backwards to a redeemer who has already come and accomplished his mission.

It seems to me that you are working with two different definitions of saved/salvation. Could you clarify? Words often have more than one definition, but when in this kind of proximity they can be confusing.

Epoisses

It seems to me that you are working with two different definitions of saved/salvation. Could you clarify? Words often have more than one definition, but when in this kind of proximity they can be confusing.

Were you saved when you accepted Christ as your savior and received the Holy Spirit or were you saved 2000 years ago by the life, death and resurrection of Christ which you had not part in?

Ben Masada

Well, I guess we have no choice but still be in our sins. We must be aware that Jesus was a loyal Jewish man and, according to his Faith which was Judaism, once dead, no one will ever be raised back from the Grave. . Since Jesus lived according to the Law and the Prophets, he would not contradict the Prophets of the Most High. Read II Sammuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 5:7.

beloved57

Well, I guess we have no choice but still be in our sins. We must be aware that Jesus was a loyal Jewish man and, according to his Faith which was Judaism, once dead, no one will ever be raised back from the Grave. . Since Jesus lived according to the Law and the Prophets, he would not contradict the Prophets of the Most High. Read II Sammuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 5:7.
Golden calf worship is against the law.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk