Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And you just went off the road and T-boned the tree!!

Paul spoke of those who make ship-wreck of their faith implying that all are given a measure.

How could a reprobate person make ship-wreck of their faith if they were never given any to begin with?

You believe in Calvinism and reject the bible making you an unbeliever.

You can't really T-Bone a tree

Ben Masada

You personally today continue crucifying Him.

And you are wrong, for rather the opposite is true. We are the ones who honor Jesus by listening to "Moses" aka the Law. Read Luke 16:29-31.

Antisemitism has always been from the beginning of time because the Jewish lineage is the vessel God chose to use to preach to the whole world Jesus Christ, the Messiah, and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary is the only way to salvation (do you not know what the altar and sacrifice represented?)

What did Jesus say to achieve salvation? He said to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31) Who does what Jesus said? Only the Jews do. That's exactly what it says in Rev. 14:12. "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus" which was Judaism. Am I lying? I don't think so. Read and see that I am not.

However, the Jewish lineage chose to reject God's commandment to them. Some day the Jewish lineage will preach Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary to the whole world, but it will take the time of Jacob's trouble to bring them to God again.

To say that the lineage of the Jews chose to reject God's commandment is a clear lie bordering on Antisemitism.

Ben Masada, you are an example of a NONbeliever in Jesus Christ, the Messiah, and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary lecturing believers in Him and His finished work.

And you guys, Christians in general are the example of NONbelievers in the Prophets of the Most High. There is nowhere in the Tanach a place speaking about an individual Messiah. Now, Prophet Habakkuk said, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what the Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel.(Habak. 3:13)

You should go back and study your own Scriptures for they are all about Jesus Christ, the Messiah, and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary before lecturing others all about something you do not even care about.

And you should go back and study the Scriptures Jesus always referred to as the Word of God aka the Tanach.

Fixing the mote of your own eye so that you can see the speck on the other person's eye would be a good starting point.

That's what Christians should do while reviewing what they have done to the Jews throughout History through pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and the Holocaust. We have lost millions of Jews because of this kind of Antisemitism.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

[MENTION=10340]Ben Masada[/MENTION], sorry, but no, you continue to crucify your Messiah today.
You cannot keep the Law if your life depended on it.

Where is the Temple?
Who is the High Priest?
Have you gone to the Temple three times last year?
Did you pay the Temple tax?
Did you bring the perfect sacrifice to burn over the Altar? Oh, wait, you can't.
So you are UNcovered before God for there is no covering for your sins for there is no Temple, no Altar, no High Priest, etc., etc., etc., etc. today.

But the Messiah said, come unto Me all who are tired and heavy laden and I will give My rest that I purchased on the Cross of Calvary. There is still time for you Ben Masada. Your Messiah is waiting for you with open arms.

Like it or not, Ben Masada, the same Messiah that was crucified then, will one day physically return and there is absolutely nothing you will be able to do about it and you at that time, will be in desperate need of His return as He said, if He does not return, there would be not one person saved: but, oh His Mercy and Grace will save His people and will shorten those days; otherwise, there would be no Jewish lineage left.

Do you know of any OTHER language/people dispersed, persecuted, murdered, slaughtered, etc. all over the world ever coming back as a language/people in a Nation of its own?

When He returns, He will come with all power and you will not be able to crucify Him again.
The Messiah came to His own and His own rejected Him and continue stubbornly to reject Him.

You are, as your ancestors who rejected Him, as your Messiah said, blind guides trying to guide the blind.

"Today, if you will hear His voice:
“Do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion,
“As in the day of trial in the wilderness,
“When your fathers tested Me;
“They tried Me, though they saw My work.
“For forty years I was grieved with that generation,
“And said, ‘It is a people who go astray in their hearts,
“And they do not know My ways.’
“So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest.’” (Ps. 95)

Don't be like your ancestors grieving your Messiah by rejecting Him and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

I pray for you all the time for if you had accepted your suffering Messiah when He came the first time, this world would have seen His peace a long time ago, and the Jewish lineage would not have had to suffer so much to show the gentiles that God does exist and loves them also.

Today, if you will hear His voice.....The decision is placed on your lap.

beloved57

The world was saved at the cross by Jesus John 3:17 John 12:47

We are saved individually when we believe in Jesus Acts 16:31 Rom. 10:9

Thus the two phases of Salvation or the objective and subjective gospel.

You are promoting salvation by works, by what a person does!

beloved57

Faith is only given by God to all His Elect when they are quickened by the Spirit Gal. 5:22, Born Again.

The every man given a measure of Faith Rom. 12:3 is exclusive to every Elect Man;
but not to the wicked:

2 Thes. 3:2
And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.

~~~~~

That's why it is called the Faith of God's Elect Titus 1:1 ! It comes from Christ Gods Elect to them He is the Head of, His Seed. He is the author of their Faith Heb 12:2!

Robert Pate

Banned
That's why it is called the Faith of God's Elect Titus 1:1 ! It comes from Christ Gods Elect to them He is the Head of, His Seed. He is the author of their Faith Heb 12:2!

Jesus loves everyone, John 3:16 and has made salvation available to everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

You are in opposition to the grace of God.

beloved57

And so does the bible which you reject. There are works or fruits of the Spirit and works of the flesh. We are required to have one but not the other.
Those who teach salvation by works are false teachers.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Epoisses

Those who teach salvation by works are false teachers.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.  25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Gal. 5:22-24

Paul said we need to crucify the flesh and walk in the Spirit is that righteousness by works?

beloved57

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.  25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Gal. 5:22-24

Paul said we need to crucify the flesh and walk in the Spirit is that righteousness by works?
Nobody asked you what the fruit of the spirit is.