Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

Epoisses

A heretic is one who teaches salvation by works, by what a person does. What scripture says that God didn't ordain sin ?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

B57 teaches that God is the author of sin making him a hyper-grace heretic. Even a casual reading of the seven churches of Revelation shows that Jesus required 'works' of his people. Works of the Spirit but works none the less.

beloved57

B57 teaches that God is the author of sin making him a hyper-grace heretic. Even a casual reading of the seven churches of Revelation shows that Jesus required 'works' of his people. Works of the Spirit but works none the less.
You teach salvation by works which makes you a heretic.

Robert Pate

Banned
You the one who teaches salvation by works, not me.

You don't know the difference between faith and works, just like you don't know the difference between the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19 and the false Gospel of Calvinism.

beloved57

You don't know the difference between faith and works, just like you don't know the difference between the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19 and the false Gospel of Calvinism.
You teach salvation by works, by what a person does.That's a denial of Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach salvation by works, by what a person does.That's a denial of Christ.

I have NEVER taught that anyone can be saved by works.

What I do teach is that the Gospel calls for a response and that no response is a response.

You want to believe that you can be saved without trusting Christ as your savior. The Bible teaches no such thing.

beloved57

I have NEVER taught that anyone can be saved by works.

What I do teach is that the Gospel calls for a response and that no response is a response.

You want to believe that you can be saved without trusting Christ as your savior. The Bible teaches no such thing.
You teach salvation by works everyday.