ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please let me know which of the following is "implied profanity" so that I conform to the rules.

BS Bachelor of Science
BS Backspace
BS British Standards
BS Britney Spears
BS Box Score
BS Baltimore Sun (newspaper)
BS Bookstore
BS Back to School
BS Base Station
BS Business Services
BS Balance Sheet
BS Blood Sugar
BS Blue Sky
BS Business System
BS Business Studies
BS Big Screen
BS Boy Scouts
BS Bible Study
BS Be Smart
BS Boot Sector
BS Bruce Springsteen
BS Big Sister
BS Broadcasting System
BS Barbra Streisand
BS Buffalo Sabres (NHL)
BS Black Sabbath
BS Briggs & Stratton
BS Be Specific
BS Big Shot
BS Back Stage
BS Big Smile
BS Bad Science
BS Bronze Star
BS Brown Sugar
BS Bering Sea
BS Barber Shop
BS Blind Spot
BS Beauty Shop
BS Brain Stem
BS Bart Simpson
BS Billing System
BS Bob Seger
BS Brothers & Sisters
BS Band Saw
BS Bomb Squad
BS Bus Schedule
BS Boz Scaggs
BS Blessed Sacrament
BS Bill of Sale
BS Beam Splitter
BS Boot Sequence
BS Boolean Search
BS Black Stallion
BS Blown Save
BS Broadcast Satellite
BS Breaking Strength
BS Bombardment Squadron
BS Bering Strait
BS Breath Sounds
BS Belt Sander
BS Basic Software
BS Broadcasting Satellite
BS Beta Sigma (fraternity)
BS Bound States
BS Blowing Snow (weather reports)
BS Blocked Shot (basketball)
BS Bowel Sounds (medical)
BS Breast Stroke
BS Bass Saxophone
BS Bovine Scatology
BS Billy Squire
BS Bulk Store
BS Birth Son
BS Bon Scot
BS Broadband Storm
BS Blazing Saddles
BS Bubba Shrimp

:idunno:
ROFL!
That cracked me up!

Right Divider

Body part
Heir thinks that Paul revealed a secret grace that never saved the O.T. Jews, or anyone else, until Paul came along.

It is called the worship of Paul; "Paulinianism."
So you follow up with yet another STRAW-MAN? Well... at least you are consistent. Consistently wrong.

So again I ask: Where has heir ever said that Paul saves anyone?

No more straw-men, just an actual answer to the question.

Doom

God alone determines who will hear it and believe it or not.
Anti-Christ BS (pick any two-word phrase from my list).

Your "god" is a demon.

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

This verse proves that you worship a demon.

If (as you claim) God chooses who is saved and who is not then the above statement is foolish because God would KNOW that none of His could or would perish.

The fact that He wishes that any should perish reveals the possibility that men can choose to perish.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Anti-Christ BS (pick any two-word phrase from my list).

Your "god" is a demon.

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

This verse proves that you worship a demon.

If (as you claim) God chooses who is saved and who is not then the above statement is foolish because God would KNOW that none of His could or would perish.

The fact that He wishes that any should perish reveals the possibility that men can choose to perish.

Any understanding right or wrong about God does not mean that her God is a demon, as you suggested.

LA

Christian Liberty

Try to stay on topic.

Nang, (a woman who posts on this site) intentionally or unintentionally stated that the evidence of someone being saved is that they act as holy as Jesus.

According to her, if someone professes to be saved and does not act as holy as Jesus, they prove themselves to not be saved.

For her to affirm her own salvation, she either believes that the acts of Jesus are less than perfect, or that Jesus is perfect, and that she acts as perfect as Jesus.

She never said anything like that...

Doom

Nang...

Unwrap for us what it means when you say that Christ is holy.

Then, unwrap for us what it means when you say that the evidence of someone being saved is that they act holy as Christ is holy.

Something tells me that you will refuse to do this, even though you clearly said this.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Whether he did, or did not, it seems he got a free gift; someone likes him.

Something right about him? :chew:

What association do you place between bribery and truth?

GM, the biggest and dumbest troll ever to show up on TOL, was just inducted into TOL's Hall of Fame (of which you are so esteemed.)

What exactly is your value system, Ktoyou?

Money gifts and empty humanistic honors, determines who is Godly?

Since when?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang...

Unwrap for us what it means when you say that Christ is holy.

I didn't say it, God hath said it in Leviticus 11:44-45, 19:2, 20:7, and I Peter 1:16

Then, unwrap for us what it means when you say that the evidence of someone being saved is that they act holy as Christ is holy.

I NEVER said anyone must "act as holy as Christ is holy."

That is what you falsely accuse me of saying, and what this stupid, wicked thread, is all about (you lying, little weasel!)

Something tells me that you will refuse to do this, even though you clearly said this.

That "Something" telling you, is probably that demonic spirit that is ruling your heart, and clouding your mind and posts . . .

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes I do, but I do not tweak, twist, and badly summarize these scriptures into a form of Gnosticism.
You do not speak the wisdom of God in a mystery that God ordained before the world unto our glory! You lie like a rug! You hate the fact that it was a mystery that "Christ died for our sins" and why and fight against it in every post with those who preach it!

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Such has always existed. Since the promise of a Savior made to Eve in the garden. The bible names it the "Everlasting Gospel" in Rev. 14:6.

God alone determines who will hear it and believe it or not. Isaiah 6:9-10, etc.
The everlasting gospel preached by an angel in Revelation is an other gospel than that which Paul preached yet here you are preaching it unto me as being to me. So be it.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Such has always existed. Since the promise of a Savior made to Eve in the garden. The bible names it the "Everlasting Gospel" in Rev. 14:6.
We were never promised anything in the OT. Get saved and get it straight. Epehsians 2:11-12 KJV

God alone determines who will hear it and believe it or not. Isaiah 6:9-10, etc.
Nang rejects the due time message and the due time testifier.

Acts 20:24 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV