ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

Christian Liberty

Note the definitive word "as," designating sameness between messages despite different audiences.

Augustine never taught there were different gospels.

Augustine never came close to teaching the MAD errors.

MAD is recent and MAD is wrong.

He said "before" Augustine, not that Augustine himself taught it.

I think MAD is damnable heresy but I don't think that's just because it is recent, but because it is unbiblical.

Not to be too nitpicky about it, I agree with you on the bigger picture, but I don't think newer ideas are always wrong. Sometimes people miss minor points in the Bible for a long while as well.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm not the most knowledgeable about this, but it seems to me that most Christians do agree that God works with different people in different time periods in different ways. The question would be to how great an extent that is the case. Covenant theology would say that the OT is in force unless a given portion was, at least implicitly, changed in the NT (theonomic reconstructionists would probably go a little harder on this than I would) while dispensationalists usually say the OT is null except where repeated in the new.

Jesus wasn't a dispensationalist, nor was Paul. But I understand that you are.

I'm actually going to change it soon precisely because I keep getting asked this. But, I like the character Michael Scofield from Prison Break. Its not for/about the actor.

I believe the New Covenant of Grace has always replaced the Old Covenant of Works/Law through God's gift of faith given to the sons of promise. (e.g. Genesis 6:8)

Grace is the only remedy for the original condemnation of Law that reveals all men in Adam, are sinners.

Doom

I'm not the most knowledgeable about this, but it seems to me that most Christians do agree that God works with different people in different time periods in different ways. The question would be to how great an extent that is the case. Covenant theology would say that the OT is in force unless a given portion was, at least implicitly, changed in the NT (theonomic reconstructionists would probably go a little harder on this than I would) while dispensationalists usually say the OT is null except where repeated in the new.
Well, that's just silly, and I've never met anyone who believes that.

Jesus wasn't a dispensationalist
Yes, he was. In fact, Nang just admitted it, and i provided the biblical evidence to support it.
nor was Paul.
:rotfl: You're just plain stupid, and obviously in love with a homo.

1 Cor 9:17 "For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me."

Eph 1:10 "That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him"

Eph 3:2 "If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward"

Col 1:25 "Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MAD is wrong.

They are blinded by a strange spirit which does not fill their heart with Christ.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Act 15:12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.
Act 15:13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:
Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang just admitted it,

False accusation. I never came close to saying or supposedly admitting Jesus Christ was a Dispensationalist, because Dispensationalists only invented themselves in the 19th century.

Go away. Stop stalking me, harassing me, and lying about me.

And stop with the implied profanity, which was reported once again.

Christian Liberty

False accusation. I never came close to saying or supposedly admitting Jesus Christ was a Dispensationalist, because Dispensationalists only invented themselves in the 19th century.

Go away. Stop stalking me, harassing me, and lying about me.

And stop with the implied profanity, which was reported once again.

There is no point in reporting things here. Like the government courts (Though not nearly as bad, a private organization like TOL is not capable of anything near that level of monstrosity), TOL's courts are biased toward the "in-crowd." A microscopic version of the "Just-Us" system.

I've decided I will not use their arbitration process, because I do not approve of it. I'll call people out on my own if I must.

Again, just IMO. I go back and forth on this to. Reporting does expose the hypocrisy of the mods, but they don't care.

Well, that's just silly, and I've never met anyone who believes that.

Yes, he was. In fact, Nang just admitted it, and i provided the biblical evidence to support it. :rotfl: You're just plain stupid, and obviously in love with a homo.

1 Cor 9:17 "For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me."

Eph 1:10 "That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him"

Eph 3:2 "If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward"

Col 1:25 "Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God"

See, the word "dispensation" is there, but it doesn't mean what dispensationalism says it means.

And as for the ad hominem attack, you do realize that's a logical fallacy right? First of all, I am not "In love with" a homo, and second of all, even if that horiffic accusation was true, it still wouldn't prove your point.

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
Correct. The gospel of grace has been operative since the fall of man. There was never any gospel of works as the heretics suggest.

There is no such thing as a gospel of grace or a gospel of works. Covenant people misuse the word "gospel" and that is one of the sources from which their confusion grows.

Nanja

There is no such thing as a gospel of grace or a gospel of works. Covenant people misuse the word "gospel" and that is one of the sources from which their confusion grows.

Acts 20:24 KJV But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself,
so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus,
to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

~~~~~

Doom

Please let me know which of the following is "implied profanity" so that I conform to the rules.

BS Bachelor of Science
BS Backspace
BS British Standards
BS Britney Spears
BS Box Score
BS Baltimore Sun (newspaper)
BS Bookstore
BS Back to School
BS Base Station
BS Business Services
BS Balance Sheet
BS Blood Sugar
BS Blue Sky
BS Business System
BS Business Studies
BS Big Screen
BS Boy Scouts
BS Bible Study
BS Be Smart
BS Boot Sector
BS Bruce Springsteen
BS Big Sister
BS Broadcasting System
BS Barbra Streisand
BS Buffalo Sabres (NHL)
BS Black Sabbath
BS Briggs & Stratton
BS Be Specific
BS Big Shot
BS Back Stage
BS Big Smile
BS Bad Science
BS Bronze Star
BS Brown Sugar
BS Bering Sea
BS Barber Shop
BS Blind Spot
BS Beauty Shop
BS Brain Stem
BS Bart Simpson
BS Billing System
BS Bob Seger
BS Brothers & Sisters
BS Band Saw
BS Bomb Squad
BS Bus Schedule
BS Boz Scaggs
BS Blessed Sacrament
BS Bill of Sale
BS Beam Splitter
BS Boot Sequence
BS Boolean Search
BS Black Stallion
BS Blown Save
BS Broadcast Satellite
BS Breaking Strength
BS Bombardment Squadron
BS Bering Strait
BS Breath Sounds
BS Belt Sander
BS Basic Software
BS Broadcasting Satellite
BS Beta Sigma (fraternity)
BS Bound States
BS Blowing Snow (weather reports)
BS Blocked Shot (basketball)
BS Bowel Sounds (medical)
BS Breast Stroke
BS Bass Saxophone
BS Bovine Scatology
BS Billy Squire
BS Bulk Store
BS Birth Son
BS Bon Scot
BS Broadband Storm
BS Blazing Saddles
BS Bubba Shrimp

:idunno:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It means exactly what the word dispensation means, which is exactly what I said it means.

:crackup:

Problem is, you do not know what an "ism" is . . .

A biblical dispensation is Divine.

Dispensationalism is nothing but a human theory.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Please let me know which of the following is "implied profanity" so that I conform to the rules.

BS Bachelor of Science
BS Backspace
BS British Standards
BS Britney Spears
BS Box Score
BS Baltimore Sun (newspaper)
BS Bookstore
BS Back to School
BS Base Station
BS Business Services
BS Balance Sheet
BS Blood Sugar
BS Blue Sky
BS Business System
BS Business Studies
BS Big Screen
BS Boy Scouts
BS Bible Study
BS Be Smart
BS Boot Sector
BS Bruce Springsteen
BS Big Sister
BS Broadcasting System
BS Barbra Streisand
BS Buffalo Sabres (NHL)
BS Black Sabbath
BS Briggs & Stratton
BS Be Specific
BS Big Shot
BS Back Stage
BS Big Smile
BS Bad Science
BS Bronze Star
BS Brown Sugar
BS Bering Sea
BS Barber Shop
BS Blind Spot
BS Beauty Shop
BS Brain Stem
BS Bart Simpson
BS Billing System
BS Bob Seger
BS Brothers & Sisters
BS Band Saw
BS Bomb Squad
BS Bus Schedule
BS Boz Scaggs
BS Blessed Sacrament
BS Bill of Sale
BS Beam Splitter
BS Boot Sequence
BS Boolean Search
BS Black Stallion
BS Blown Save
BS Broadcast Satellite
BS Breaking Strength
BS Bombardment Squadron
BS Bering Strait
BS Breath Sounds
BS Belt Sander
BS Basic Software
BS Broadcasting Satellite
BS Beta Sigma (fraternity)
BS Bound States
BS Blowing Snow (weather reports)
BS Blocked Shot (basketball)
BS Bowel Sounds (medical)
BS Breast Stroke
BS Bass Saxophone
BS Bovine Scatology
BS Billy Squire
BS Bulk Store
BS Birth Son
BS Bon Scot
BS Broadband Storm
BS Blazing Saddles
BS Bubba Shrimp

:idunno:

Why are you rubbing "BS" under our noses and in the mods faces?

Doom

Why are you rubbing "BS" under our noses and in the mods faces?
Because it is hardly worthy of anyone ever being banned for. With all the offensive crap that people post on this site, it's carries little to no offense.

I'm absolutely certain that Jesus would have said that you are not only full of it, but that you are also going to hell.

Doom

:crackup:

Problem is, you do not know what an "ism" is . . .

A biblical dispensation is Divine.

Dispensationalism is nothing but a human theory.
A true dispensationalist, believes that there are dispensations.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Correct. The gospel of grace has been operative since the fall of man.
nope.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.