ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is no such thing as a gospel of grace or a gospel of works. Covenant people misuse the word "gospel" and that is one of the sources from which their confusion grows.

The gospel that Paul preached is often termed "the gospel of grace" by some. I assume when someone says that, they are referring to Paul's my gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and the fact that salvation is by grace through the faith of Jesus Christ and not our works (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV).

Paul did late in his Acts ministry refer to his gospel as the gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24 KJV) as he would make known that he would be sent to all men (Acts 22:21 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV).

just my ten cents. :)
Good to see you, voltaire

heir

TOL Subscriber
Where?

I do deny that Paul preached a "distinct Gospel to the Uncircumcised."

There is only one gospel message that has the power to save, and that is the Gospel of Grace in Jesus Christ. And it has been proclaimed to all kinds of men, amongst all the nations, since Genesis 3:15.[
Why do you continue with the foolish talk of "one gospel" (here's two Galatians 2:7 KJV)? And why do you fight against the scriptures about Paul's gospel being a mystery and why?

Rom,ans 1:16 KJV, Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV,

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Why do you continue with the foolish talk of "one gospel" (here's two Galatians 2:7 KJV)? And why do you fight against the scriptures about Paul's gospel being a mystery and why?

Rom,ans 1:16 KJV, Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV,

Because I stand for the full revelation of God's truth:

There is only one gospel and one name by which men can be saved, and that is the Gospel and Name of Jesus Christ.

Paul never saved anybody . . .

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because it is hardly worthy of anyone ever being banned for. With all the offensive crap that people post on this site, it's carries little to no offense.

I'm absolutely certain that Jesus would have said that you are not only full of it, but that you are also going to hell.

Then you do not yet know the Lord---

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.
Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

LA

Right Divider

Body part

There is only one gospel and one name by which men can be saved, and that is the Gospel and Name of Jesus Christ.

Same old STRAW-MAN, tiring.....

Where has heir ever said that Paul saves anyone?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Because it is hardly worthy of anyone ever being banned for. With all the offensive crap that people post on this site, it's carries little to no offense.

I'm absolutely certain that Jesus would have said that you are not only full of it, but that you are also going to hell.

This proves you are using BS as a curse word against me.

And you blaspheme by claiming Jesus would ever use such foul language.

What is the matter with you?

heir

TOL Subscriber

Do you speak the wisdom of God in a mystery which God ordained before the world unto our glory?

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Do you preach that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them?

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Do you preach that it's God's will that all men be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth?

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I agree.

MADists claim the existence of two gospels, contrary to what Paul said--

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Act 15:12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.
Act 15:13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:
Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Same old STRAW-MAN, tiring.....

Where has heir ever said that Paul saves anyone?

Heir thinks that Paul revealed a secret grace that never saved the O.T. Jews, or anyone else, until Paul came along.

It is called the worship of Paul; "Paulinianism."

heir

TOL Subscriber
There IS presently, the gospel of the grace of God that is the power of God to save anyone and everyone on the planet if they were to hear it and trust the Lord believing it. Do you believe that?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Do you speak the wisdom of God in a mystery which God ordained before the world unto our glory?

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Do you preach that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them?

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Do you preach that it's God's will that all men be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth?

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Yes I do, but I do not tweak, twist, and badly summarize these scriptures into a form of Gnosticism.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There IS presently, the gospel of the grace of God that is the power of God to save anyone and everyone on the planet if they were to hear it and trust the Lord believing it. Do you believe that?

Such has always existed. Since the promise of a Savior made to Eve in the garden. The bible names it the "Everlasting Gospel" in Rev. 14:6.

God alone determines who will hear it and believe it or not. Isaiah 6:9-10, etc.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You believe in there being two gospels, one for the Jews and another for the gentiles.

MADists claim the existence of two gospels, contrary to what Paul said--

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Act 15:12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.
Act 15:13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:
Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Doom

This proves you are using BS as a curse word against me.
Barbecue Sauce?

And you blaspheme by claiming Jesus would ever use such foul language.
"Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned? It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill (kopr); but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear."

You cannot hear, because your ears are full of kopr