ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

glorydaz

Why are you rubbing "BS" under our noses and in the mods faces?

Why were you pretending that you thought Nagina was a dirty word instead of the name of a snake as I told you? You knew very well I did not call you a "female body part". I am so sick of your hypocritical bull manure.....grow up and get a life, ding dong. :sozo2:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
We were never promised anything in the OT. Get saved and get it straight. Epehsians 2:11-12 KJV

Nang rejects the due time message and the due time testifier.

Acts 20:24 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV

Well, who is "we" who were never promised anything?

Have you no part in the Abrahamic Covenant, as taught by Paul?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Why were you pretending that you thought Nagina was a dirty word instead of the name of a snake as I told you? You knew very well I did not call you a "female body part". I am so sick of your hypocritical bull manure.....grow up and get a life, ding dong. :sozo2:

Delmar asked you months ago to drop this particular name-calling terminology, so why do you persist in keeping your ugliest TOL moments alive, despite his request and advice?

Drop it, once and for all, GD (aka "sozo2").

Nang

TOL Subscriber
nang, i asked what the argument is, then i might choose a side

The argument is, I believe there is only one Truth and Gospel proclaimed throughout Scripture and history of the created world, but the MADists think there have been many gospels besides the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

What do you believe?

Christian Liberty

I absolutely did NOT!

There is something seriously wrong with you . . .:shocked:

I think the problem here is that these people literally do not understand imputed righteousness. If you say "God's standard is that you have to be as good as God in order to get to heaven" their response should be "but we can't be that good, Nang", to which you'd explain imputed righteousness from Jesus Christ that is totally alien to us. You'd then explain that the product of this imputed righteousness is a changed life that, while not perfect, is nonetheless glorifying to God, because when God looks at you, he sees the perfect righteousness of Jesus rather than our flawed behavior.

But they won't do that. These people are literally so ignorant of theology that they will respond to your statement with "you're saying we have to have perfect works. Works salvation!"

I just wish these clueless people wouldn't be so arrogant while being so clueless. Maybe then we could help them.
So you choose against me?

Just because I am suffering persecution for my beliefs?

Indeed. I fail to understand the utter blindness that is by so many. This happens to me in real life to. When I'm the only one who thinks X, and all the other professing believers (some of whom may well be saved) think Y, I'm looked at as crazy and stubborn, even though I know X is right.

Its hard not to laugh, mock, and get cynical, because sometimes, that's really what I want to spend life doing.

john w

Hall of Fame
Because I stand for the full revelation of God's truth:

There is only one gospel and one name by which men can be saved, and that is the Gospel and Name of Jesus Christ.

Paul never saved anybody . . .

=There is only one gospel=There is only one piece of good news in the book, the one that Naggie's saint Judas preached-Luke 9 KJV.

Satanic, as this troll does not even "get" that the term "gospel," merely means "good news." And she is going to "argue" that she as one of "the elect," that is going to teach us "delusional dispies?"

"I don't think so..."-Jerry Seinfeld

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The argument is, I believe there is only one Truth and Gospel proclaimed throughout Scripture and history of the created world, but the MADists think there have been many gospels besides the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

What do you believe?

that's really too vague for me to comment. i believe in One Gospel. that does not tell me what you believe. i will watch and see:rapture:

john w

Hall of Fame
Heir thinks that Paul revealed a secret grace that never saved the O.T. Jews, or anyone else, until Paul came along.

It is called the worship of Paul; "Paulinianism."

And you'd accuse the Israelites of "Moses worship," your evilness, the LORD God's servant, whom He told them to obey.

Sophistry. Wickedness. Face you. Members of the body of Christ, which excludes you, have.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I think the problem here is that these people literally do not understand imputed righteousness. If you say "God's standard is that you have to be as good as God in order to get to heaven" their response should be "but we can't be that good, Nang", to which you'd explain imputed righteousness from Jesus Christ that is totally alien to us. You'd then explain that the product of this imputed righteousness is a changed life that, while not perfect, is nonetheless glorifying to God, because when God looks at you, he sees the perfect righteousness of Jesus rather than our flawed behavior.

But they won't do that. These people are literally so ignorant of theology that they will respond to your statement with "you're saying we have to have perfect works. Works salvation!"

I just wish these clueless people wouldn't be so arrogant while being so clueless. Maybe then we could help them.

Indeed. I fail to understand the utter blindness that is by so many. This happens to me in real life to. When I'm the only one who thinks X, and all the other professing believers (some of whom may well be saved) think Y, I'm looked at as crazy and stubborn, even though I know X is right.

Its hard not to laugh, mock, and get cynical, because sometimes, that's really what I want to spend life doing.

What is not realized, is that whenever any opposer of the Truth of God, calls us names, argues with us, demeans us, or calls us liars . . . they are really calling Jesus Christ names, arguing with Jesus Christ, demeaning Jesus Christ, or calling Jesus Christ a liar . . . for we witness in His name, and confess to being born spiritually of His BEING.

So be it.

Curse me . . . you curse God . . .all of you who love darkness rather than Him and His Everlasting Gospel of Grace.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nowhere! Nang makes things up on the fly.

Well, if it is not the supposed secret gospel that Paul preached, that alone saves in this dispensation, as you claim . . . whose gospel has saved sinners since the creation of the world?

Christian Liberty

What is not realized, is that whenever any opposer of the Truth of God, calls us names, argues with us, demeans us, or calls us liars . . . they are really calling Jesus Christ names, arguing with Jesus Christ, demeaning Jesus Christ, or calling Jesus Christ a liar . . . for we witness in His name, and confess to being born spiritually of His BEING.

So be it.

Curse me . . . you curse God . . .all of you who love darkness rather than Him and His Everlasting Gospel of Grace.

Amen. I wish I could + rep you again, but I can't.
Okay sonny, you and Nang help us. :wave2:

What oh what would we do without your wisdom and her holiness? :baby: :peach:

When did I say I was wise? I'd say I'm wiser than most of the people here, but that's kind of like saying I'm smarter than a dog.