ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

glorydaz

When did I say I was wise? I'd say I'm wiser than most of the people here, but that's kind of like saying I'm smarter than a dog.

Wise, wiser, wisest. You are as dishonest as your girlfriend, Nang, who claims "As Jesus is holy" doesn't mean what it says, but what she meant it to say.

That's saying you're an idiot who thinks he's smarter than most of the people here. Dogs can't post on the internet. :duh:

Christian Liberty

Wise, wiser, wisest. You are as dishonest as your girlfriend, Nang,

No offense to Nang, but she's too old for me. Not to mention taken. You're a moron.

who claims "As Jesus is holy" doesn't mean what it says, but what she meant it to say.

Says the person who has no understanding of Reformed doctrine. Did Nang word her post perfectly? Perhaps not. Was she knowingly writing heresy? Of course not.

That's saying you're an idiot who thinks he's smarter than most of the people here. Dogs can't post on the internet. :duh:

You say this, but you are posting here, which proves differently. Obviously I was exaggerating to make the point.

Doom

I NEVER said anyone must "act as holy as Christ is holy."
My quote does not ask you that, so it is YOU, not me, that is the liar. Here is what I said...

Then, unwrap for us what it means when you say that the evidence of someone being saved is that they act holy as Christ is holy.
Here is what you said...
If one professes to be in Christ, but does not act holy as Christ is holy, that evidences what that professor is NOT.

So, stop your constant lying and deception. TOL mods lack integrity because they ban me for saying that you are full of it, and then let you continue to call me a liar, when I have repeatedly told the truth about what you said. Do they "side" with someone, yes, they do... YOU.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
A lie and you know it well. Where do you get your delusions from?

Dispensationalism . . .

They just say what they want, and believe it is truth, because they have so said!

And they will say anything, whether substantiated or not, that furthers their egotistical causes . . .

Doom

The former, designating and anointing Elders, who subsequently choose other Elders; all answerable to their system of Presbyter Sessions.

The latter chose to designate Elders according to local and independent congregational votes and majority; answerable only amongst themselves.
You need to change your avatar to:

meryl-streep-in-the-giver.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Not really the right place for this thread. I will not say more on it, but be a bit concerned for this. I know Knight is concerned

drbrumley

Well, if it is not the supposed secret gospel that Paul preached, that alone saves in this dispensation, as you claim . . . whose gospel has saved sinners since the creation of the world?

:idunno:..the gospel of the law? How were Old Testament saints saved Nang?

Doom

Not really the right place for this thread. I will not say more on it, but be a bit concerned for this. I know Knight is concerned
Why not? The opening post reveals the mindset of someone who believes that only those who "act holy as Christ is holy" are saved.

That would be a discussion for Christians, would it not?

Nang

TOL Subscriber

How do you know he is concerned?

I PM'd him with my concern right from the very start, and he begged off as being too busy to deal with it.

Frankly, I think this thread should have been put to a stop days ago.

Too much BS . . .

drbrumley

Dispensationalism . . .

They just say what they want, and believe it is truth, because they have so said!

And they will say anything, whether substantiated or not, that furthers their egotistical causes . . .

Now that is a lie and you know it.

Doom

i can't believe the threads at the top of the active page. is this a children's website ? :nono:
Threads get off course, especially when someone is exposed for preaching a false gospel.

All Nang has to do is admit that she misspoke, and we can move on.

drbrumley

I PM'd him with my concern right from the very start, and he begged off as being too busy to deal with it.

Too much BS . . .

Yes, there is a bunch of garbage on this thread. The ignore feature works though.

Doom

Too much BS . . .
LOL

Bug Snot?

Let's see if you get banned (and I don't think you should for this).