mercy

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Required by who? Who says it is required? Can you tell me who/what requires it? Do you have any documentation?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Required by who? Who says it is required? Can you tell me who/what requires it? Do you have any documentation?

reason and logic require it
consider the stop sign
a north/south road intersects with an east/west road
the law determines who must give right of way
will you respect that law?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
mercy

262 times in the bible

how does this word fit into your theology?

how do you use this word?

"Mercy is simply justice tempered by that wisdom which grows out of perfection of knowledge and the full recognition of the natural weaknesses and environmental handicaps of finite creatures."

"Mercy is the natural and inevitable offspring of goodness and love. The good nature of a loving Father could not possibly withhold the wise ministry of mercy to each member of every group of his universe children. Eternal justice and divine mercy together constitute what in human experience would be called fairness.

"Divine mercy represents a fairness technique of adjustment between the universe levels of perfection and imperfection. Mercy is the justice of Supremacy adapted to the situations of the evolving finite, the righteousness of eternity modified to meet the highest interests and universe welfare of the children of time. Mercy is not a contravention of justice but rather an understanding interpretation of the demands of supreme justice as it is fairly applied to the subordinate spiritual beings and to the material creatures of the evolving universes. Mercy is the justice of the Paradise Trinity wisely and lovingly visited upon the manifold intelligences of the creations of time and space as it is formulated by divine wisdom and determined by the all-knowing mind and the sovereign free will of the Universal Father and all his associated Creators." "UB

rainee

Always like to see evidence when someone makes a claim. Hucksters are a real downer. Jesus showed Thomas the nail prints. But giving that this is an online forum, when someone claims to be crucified with Christ it wouldn't be reasonable to see some evidence.

Same goes for "mercy". When someone says that it was an act of mercy to keep a sinner from the Tree of Life it would be nice for them to put down their power washer and prove it.

But expecting evidence is old fashion. Sort of like the Roman Cathilic Church.

It ain't hip to wear old fashion clothes. Someone might get kicked out of the wedding party.

Am I going to see red for saying such things? Maybe not. No one is seeing my texts except for Truster. And he just clicks.

I see your texts

dialm

BANNED
Banned
psalm 145:17 The LORD is righteous in all His ways And kind in all His deeds.

His mercy is not separated from his judgement.

even in his judgements He shows mercy.

look at genesis 3:22 Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever "-

God did not want man to live in a state of misery and decay forever. So He stopped him from partaking of eternal life in his sinful state.

The only way He wanted man to have eternal life is in Christ and His work.

His mercy endures forever. for all of His created Children
Mercy in destroying the wicked.
Grace for those in Christ.

Mystic,

There might be a problem here in this posting. (Just saying)

dialm

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Well chrysostom in another thread you said a certain book is circular for teaching purposes. But you failed to tell what was being taught. I was just trying to conform to your thread by not saying what the problem is.

Isn't that your technique?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Well chrysostom in another thread you said a certain book is circular for teaching purposes. But you failed to tell what was being taught. I was just trying to conform to your thread by not saying what the problem is.

Isn't that your technique?

sometimes I will ask the question without giving my answer
but
once asked
I normally answer as clear as possible

you are not being clear at all

dialm

BANNED
Banned
sometimes I will ask the question without giving my answer
but
once asked
I normally answer as clear as possible

you are not being clear at all

Once again I stand corrected.

Ok, this thread is titled 'mercy' by you. mystic claims that keeping people from the Tree of Life was an act of mercy. I questioned this statement and was ignored by mystic and by you. So here we are again.

Prove it mystic.
Prove it chrysostom.

Word based mystic

Once again I stand corrected.

Ok, this thread is titled 'mercy' by you. mystic claims that keeping people from the Tree of Life was an act of mercy. I questioned this statement and was ignored by mystic and by you. So here we are again.

Prove it mystic.
Prove it chrysostom.

dialm

the scripture is self explanatory.

God saw adam in a state of decay and sin...
God did not want adam to partake of eternal life in His present state.
God did not want man to partake of eternal life, ((Before)) the sacrifice of Jesus was made.

God did not want man to live eternally in that state of sin and decay..
or may i better define it as
God did not want man to have immortality before Christs offering.
That shows the (mercy) of the Fathers heart. For if man was given immortality before sin was dealt with in man that would be a true mess. immortality and eternal life in men living in sin and misery.
so even within his judgement of spiritual death in the garden God planned for the Word to be the sacrifice for sin so man could have eternal life/immortality without being in a state of sin and misery. that is mercy within His judgement maintaining His Fatherly love for His created children.

so
is there still a problem

and no I hadn't been following the thread closely. I had some commercial jobs come up..

Now what do you perceive is the problem.
we are still dealing with mercy.

Word based mystic

You have, in the imagination of your mind, created a wimp and puny creator that is subject to your whims, laws and desires. He is not allowed to be Holy, Just or to Judge, but must stoop and become subservient instead of Sovereign.

You are welcome to him, whoever he is.....not.

I was describing (your) view of the Creator not mine.

your doctrine has the holes in it that is not consistent with Gods character found in the scripture.