mercy

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have three brothers, so when I refer to him it is usually with them.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Colossians 2

8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, 12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead. 13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses

Are you looking forward to forgiveness, or looking back on it?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Words mean things and the Holy Spirit chooses his words carefully when he gives them to the prophets. Do you agree?

Mercy is not getting something. It is not getting what you deserve.

The Holy Spirit does not choose words carefully.

But it would be a good idea for prophets to do so.

Word based mystic

The mercy of the Eternal Almighty is shown to all the creatures including all mankind. His grace however is specific and is shown only to the heirs of grace. The children of promise.

Psalm 145:9 KJV 1756

the mercy you describe is

He creates sinners that He does not give the chance or opportunity to believe and receive salvation so they get to go to hell and be tormented for the way He created them.

yeah I guess that is one way of describing mercy

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't ask for forgiveness when I have already been forgiven for all my trespasses. And I have been crucified with Christ. He who has died has been freed from sin. So there are no trespasses to be forgiven.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know what that means

It means he has forgiven your trespasses and is offering you his life. The Lord Jesus Christ was God in the flesh. He was perfect in your place and became sin for you. God the Father poured his wrath on sin out on his son and then forsook him and descended into hell. You know this from weekly rituals. He went to hell in your place, satisfying the requirements of justice for sin.

1 Corinthians 15

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

2 Corinthians 5

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. 21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Romans 6

6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin. 8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It means he has forgiven your trespasses and is offering you his life. The Lord Jesus Christ was God in the flesh. He was perfect in your place and became sin for you. God the Father poured his wrath on sin out on his son and then forsook him and descended into hell. You know this from weekly rituals. He went to hell in your place, satisfying the requirements of justice for sin.

1 Corinthians 15

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

2 Corinthians 5

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. 21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Romans 6

6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin. 8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,

2 Peter 3:16
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Always like to see evidence when someone makes a claim. Hucksters are a real downer. Jesus showed Thomas the nail prints. But giving that this is an online forum, when someone claims to be crucified with Christ it wouldn't be reasonable to see some evidence.

Same goes for "mercy". When someone says that it was an act of mercy to keep a sinner from the Tree of Life it would be nice for them to put down their power washer and prove it.

But expecting evidence is old fashion. Sort of like the Roman Cathilic Church.

It ain't hip to wear old fashion clothes. Someone might get kicked out of the wedding party.

Am I going to see red for saying such things? Maybe not. No one is seeing my texts except for Truster. And he just clicks.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The evidence of that can be seen in the reflection on the cocktail glass. It is also formed in the smoke rings coming from the E-cigarette.