may be LONGEST thread in TOL history: List of lib lies..

republicanchick

How so? Is it "liberals" who support eradicating welfare/benefits for those out of work or any entitlement?

please

There are better ways (WAY better) to help the downtrodden

--than getting them stuck in perpetual dependence on ... the governemtn, of all things... which is run by... oh, heck, God only knows sometimes who all is really running things...

Could it be (???).. Satan??

:shocked::shocked:

_

republicanchick

• The Catholic Church is not to be listened to... except when It seems to be spoutating about liberal causes.. making Jesus look like one of us

(when we know, or at least highly suspect, that he probably doesn't approve of some liberal causes.. homosexuality.. fornication.. abortion...)

__

republicanchick

• Benghazi happened because of anger over a video

[this was still claimed even AFTER people told her otherwise. Go ahead (American people, so called) and nominate/elect someone who can't be trusted. Go ahead and destroy what is left of this country... see how God responds to all that in the End]

Caledvwlch

Just checking in on your post count... need to get hustling to reach your "longest TOL thread ever" goal. I believe in you, RC.

republicanchick

No, you said it would be the longest thread EVAR!!!! Sadly, it hasn't been able to live up to the title so far. Just trying to keep you honest.

how UTTERLY ironic!!!!!!!!

read: hypocritical

I said nowhere that the thread would be the longest..

and since I am, as I said elsewhere "done with dishonest people" (aka libs)

goodbye

+

+++

Caledvwlch

you libs just can't help but lie, can u?

is it in the DNA?

is it kinda like being gay.. "can't help it"?

bleh... I'm rolling my eyes and get nauseated...

see ya... I'm going to officially Ignore

___

I just...

Anybody else? Is there a way to explain this that I'm overlooking?

(And yes, I'm aware that I'm driving up the post count)

Quetzal

I just...

Anybody else? Is there a way to explain this that I'm overlooking?

(And yes, I'm aware that I'm driving up the post count)
Nope, she is fraud. The worst part about it is she doesn't appear to be a troll. Nope, she has genuine belief in what she says.