may be LONGEST thread in TOL history: List of lib lies..

republicanchick

Then contest! Offer me an alternative argument. Anything! Seriously, if you don't want a discussion, start a blog.

first it was global cooling

then global warming
'
now it looks like we are back to global COOLING

coldest winters in decades... so much rain, the floods are killing people..

yeh, i can see why we should pay attn to those liberal loons who talk about global... anything

outa here

+++:eek:

Quetzal

then global warming
'

yeh, i can see why we should pay attn to those liberal loons who talk about global... anything

outa here

I will allow the evidence to speak for itself. The following graph is a graph of the average temperature of the Earth's surface over the past 110 years of so. This graph/study was conducted by the US Environmental Protection Agency, you can learn more about it here.

AmawUWw.png

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

then global warming
'

outa here

Anyone who says their group is true and another group is mired in lies is not only naïve but a touch ridiculous.

No one is "all good" or "all bad."

I will leave you with a quote from Abraham Lincoln:

"If you go looking for the bad in a man, expecting to find it, you surely will."

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Which team is "right"?

The one who prays to God during halftime to win the game?
Or the other one who prays to God during halftime to win the game?

republicanchick

Anyone who says their group is true and another group is mired in lies is not only naïve but a touch ridiculous.

No one is "all good" or "all bad."

I will leave you with a quote from Abraham Lincoln:

"If you go looking for the bad in a man, expecting to find it, you surely will."

libs are liars. Rs are not Jesus incarnate but they do WAY better in the truth department... way..

also, they tend not to (while in the White House.. or even elsewhere) have sex w/ staff (while old enough to be father of said staff)

++

+++

republicanchick

I will allow the evidence to speak for itself. The following graph is a graph of the average temperature of the Earth's surface over the past 110 years of so. This graph/study was conducted by the US Environmental Protection Agency, you can learn more about it here.

[/IMG]

guess u didn't read this part of my post

outa here

Quetzal

geez. You can't even write a complete and coherent sentence..

WHAT is a bi-partisan org?!

and you call me a fool..

you libs are full of "irony" aka hypocricy
That is my argument and I am sticking to it. You have no idea how to capitalize the proper words, you cannot maintain a consistent thought process throughout your post, and you cannot define bipartisan.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
were the germans right?

were the jews wrong?
Some Germans were because not all of them followed Hitler. And there were undoubtedly some Jews who were happy going along with the Nazis.

People and groups are not all one thing or all another.

republicanchick

That is my argument and I am sticking to it. You have no idea how to capitalize the proper words, you cannot maintain a consistent thought process throughout your post, and you cannot define bipartisan.

does this mean you are going to leave me alone

yippie!

:banana::lucky::Nineveh::jessilu::straight:

++

republicanchick

• liberals are against war

that is a HUGE lie. They are really greatly in favor of war. Why, you may ask, do I say that?

They complained during the Viet Nam war... and the stupid people in WA listened to them.. and not the generals and other military people who.. HELLLLLOOOOO(!!!) are the ones who could actually... HELLLOOOOOOOO (!!) again (!)

win the war...

imagine that... politicians cannot win, but the military can.. What a thought... Whodda Thunk it?

anyway, where was I... Hmmm... Oh, yeh...

Liberals and war.. Yeh, they believe in war b/c their actions ... you can look @ their action... They are always PROLONGING conflicts...

If the US would just forget about the loonie lefties and fight a war the way wars are supposed to be fought... We would have won in Viet Nam.. Communism would have been significantly curtailed in that region, less vietnamese would have lost their lives... and

Iraq.. pretty much Ditto

++++

republicanchick

- gun-free zones will not encourage the lawless to target those zones

[yeh, if someone is thinking about blowing away as many lives as possible b4 taking his own (and sadly, we have seen this scenario many times).. I think he might want to choose a no-gun zone.. Do ya think? After all, you can't kill too many (which remember, that is the goal) if there is a cop in the hallway with a gun or a teacher in the classroom w/ same]

Loonyville, USA