may be LONGEST thread in TOL history: List of lib lies..

republicanchick

Here is where we list all the lies the libs have told over the years. You can go back as far as... well, the first liberal, who was Satan...

feel free to consult the Good Book

OK

But mostly I want to deal with liberals in the USA and especially vis a vis the presidential candidates

Hillary Clinton

Like i said, this will be a LONG thread if we just list HER lies...

I love you, Bill (said on wedding night? OK, I can't prove that one... couldn't help it)

I didn't have all those government emails on my personal server so I could hide stuff from the American people

I am not a crook

OOPS...

But hey, it's not such an OOPs when you think about it.. I mean, really... think about it...

Benghazi happened because of an American-made video

Bill and I were broke when we left the White House

(incidentally, so was the White House)

so... what lies from the libs stand out most with you?

We are the party of compassion?

bleh... one of the biggest... (easy to be "compassionate" with other people's money, eh?)

+

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Here is where we list all the lies the libs have told over the years. You can go back as far as... well, the first liberal, who was Satan...

feel free to consult the Good Book

OK

But mostly I want to deal with liberals in the USA and especially vis a vis the presidential candidates

Hillary Clinton

Like i said, this will be a LONG thread if we just list HER lies...

I love you, Bill (said on wedding night? OK, I can't prove that one... couldn't help it)

I didn't have all those government emails on my personal server so I could hide stuff from the American people

I am not a crook

OOPS...

But hey, it's not such an OOPs when you think about it.. I mean, really... think about it...

Benghazi happened because of an American-made video

Bill and I were broke when we left the White House

(incidentally, so was the White House)

so... what lies from the libs stand out most with you?

We are the party of compassion?

bleh... one of the biggest... (easy to be "compassionate" with other people's money, eh?)

+
I am still surprised that some people still apparently assume their opponents are all wrong and they are all right.

It is certainly not a very helpful and realistic way to make our way through Creation.

republicanchick

I am still surprised that some people still apparently assume their opponents are all wrong and they are all right.

It is certainly not a very helpful and realistic way to make our way through Creation.

yes, but you forget something:

some of us really ARE right

___

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
yes, but you forget something:

some of us really ARE right

___
And as history tells us, those people are dangerous. Anytime you characterize yourself as right and a disputant as wrong, you move things in the direction of a trainload of Jews headed for Auschwitz or other concentration camps.

Those who ignore history are condemned to repeat it.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Anytime you characterize yourself as right and a disputant as wrong, you move things in the direction of a trainload of Jews headed for Auschwitz or other concentration camps.

were the germans right?

were the jews wrong?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
the fact that you can't answer that question speaks volumes

what a total waste of the few brain cells you have :(

resodko

BANNED
Banned
China_Tunnel_boring_machine20107231657180.jpg

i have got to get me one of those :chuckle:

republicanchick

And as history tells us, those people are dangerous. Anytime you characterize yourself as right and a disputant as wrong, you move things in the direction of a trainload of Jews headed for Auschwitz or other concentration camps.

Those who ignore history are condemned to repeat it.

yeh, it's always people like me doing that kinda stuff... We are just HORRIBLE...

why, if I knew where you lived, you would be in BIG trouble...

yesireee

+

republicanchick

the fact that you can't answer that question speaks volumes

what a total waste of the few brain cells you have :(

yes, I suppose we can ascertain or surmise that he has a FEW of those at least.. After all, he is typing.. fingers moving, brain cells... possibly...

slowly... ?

___

republicanchick

all white people are racist

yeh, I believe that 99% of Blacks believe this (what u say)... or maybe 95% or something, but a majority of them in any case..

It's rather sad, you know.. b/c in a way it is almost all Whitey's fault that they feel this way.. Whitey treated them extremely poorly back in the 1800s and eaerlier.. So it is no wonder they think that Whitey (all of us) are racist.

It is very, very sad b/c all of us Whites are... well, some of us are not only racism-free (barring the problem of the natural inclination of humans to stereotype...), but are actually.. Well, I can only speak for myself but I can relate, in some ways, better to Blacks than to "my own people" b/c I also know what it's like to be... fill in the blanks: persecuted, hated for no reason (no reason except I'm Catholic... not wealthy [or even well-to-do]). I'm not going to go into details about all that, but you get the gist..

It's called Post Traumatic Stress (in some of them). They think this not without reason

"As a man thinketh, so is he" the Bible says (Old Testament)

+++

zoo22

It is very, very sad b/c all of us Whites are... well, some of us are not only racism-free (barring the problem of the natural inclination of humans to stereotype...), but are actually.. Well, I can only speak for myself but I can relate, in some ways, better to Blacks than to "my own people" b/c I also know what it's like to be... fill in the blanks: persecuted, hated for no reason (no reason except I'm Catholic... not wealthy [or even well-to-do]). I'm not going to go into details about all that, but you get the gist..

Didn't you say you stay clear of those of other races?