may be LONGEST thread in TOL history: List of lib lies..

Arthur Brain

this is improper grammar. Nazis, not Nazi's. You have used the possessive here

did u flunk grade school English?

just wondering

Is this deliberate irony or do u think txt speak counts as such, along with the non usage of a punctuation mark after 'here' and failing to use a capital letter to begin the following sentence?

Oh, and I reckon aCW's already beaten you on the 'longest thread ever' score and it feels like that even if it isn't...though yours are interminably whacked out as well if that's any consolation.

:e4e:

TracerBullet

Here is where we list all the lies the libs have told over the years. You can go back as far as... well, the first liberal, who was Satan...

feel free to consult the Good Book

OK

But mostly I want to deal with liberals in the USA and especially vis a vis the presidential candidates

Hillary Clinton

Like i said, this will be a LONG thread if we just list HER lies...
You don't seem to have listed any...(not surprised)

I didn't have all those government emails on my personal server so I could hide stuff from the American people
Is this about the horrible scandal where Clinton broke the law regarding personal e-mail accounts while she was Secretary of State? The law that wasn't enacted until a year after she resigned as Secretary of State

Benghazi happened because of an American-made video
Turns out that the guy who organized the attack on Benghazi, Ahmed Abu Khattala, said it was a result of the video Innocence of Muslims

Bill and I were broke when we left the White House
Except Clinton's 2000 Senate financial disclosure form shows that that they in debt to about $500,000.

republicanchick

Turns out that the guy who organized the attack on Benghazi, Ahmed Abu Khattala, said it was a result of the video Innocence of Muslims

Except Clinton's 2000 Senate financial disclosure form shows that that they in debt to about $500,000.

no idea where you get your news, probably from the liars... I mean liberals..

since u watch one news source and I watch another... guess we can't relate or communicate or whatever... talking past ea other..

good... I don't like talking to libs anyway...

_

republicanchick

• unemployment is down to 5.5%

(yeh, maybe it is... if you don't count the disaffected who don't even bother looking for work anymore... then it is 11%)

+++

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
the fact that you can't answer that question speaks volumes

what a total waste of the few brain cells you have :(
*sigh*

People are shades of gray, resodko. No one is either all right or all wrong.

The German concentration camp guard who gave birth to a daughter during the war fed and clothed her daughter and made sure she went to school.

Is that good or bad?

The Jews might have formed other nonviolent protests and actions against the Nazis, since those protests worked everytime they were tried.

Was this a good thing or a bad thing.

resodco:

If moral complexity baffles you, then a good place for you to stop reading is the period at the end of this sentence.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
*sigh*

People are shades of gray, resodko. No one is either all right or all wrong.

The German concentration camp guard who gave birth to a daughter during the war fed and clothed her daughter and made sure she went to school.

Is that good or bad?

The Jews might have formed other nonviolent protests and actions against the Nazis, since those protests worked everytime they were tried.

Was this a good thing or a bad thing.

resodco:

If moral complexity baffles you, then a good place for you to stop reading is the period at the end of this sentence.

aikey - were you born this retarded, or do you have to take stupid pills every morning?

Sitamun

yeh, I believe that 99% of Blacks believe this (what u say)... or maybe 95% or something, but a majority of them in any case..

So what is it? 99%, 95%, or just somewhere over 50% you've given yourself quite a wide window there. So wide in fact that it's meaningless.
It's rather sad, you know.. b/c in a way it is almost all Whitey's fault that they feel this way.. Whitey treated them extremely poorly back in the 1800s and eaerlier.. So it is no wonder they think that Whitey (all of us) are racist.
You are sorely lacking in knowledge of 20th century and 21st century events if you think poor treatment of blacks by the white majority of this country stopped at the abolishment of slavery.

It is very, very sad b/c all of us Whites are... well, some of us are not only racism-free (barring the problem of the natural inclination of humans to stereotype...), but are actually.. Well, I can only speak for myself but I can relate, in some ways, better to Blacks than to "my own people" b/c I also know what it's like to be... fill in the blanks: persecuted, hated for no reason (no reason except I'm Catholic... not wealthy [or even well-to-do]). I'm not going to go into details about all that, but you get the gist..
So do you think racism against blacks is completely gone, or do you think it exists in some aspects? You give conflicting information here.
It's called Post Traumatic Stress (in some of them). They think this not without reason

"As a man thinketh, so is he" the Bible says (Old Testament)

+++

I just watched a documentary on the creation of The Bloods and The Crips gangs in L.A. They mentioned a study where a higher percentage of children in South Central L.A. suffer from PTSD than their counterparts in Iraq and Afganistan. I would suggest you educate yourself, and from more than "fox news" or Catholic approved sources. If you don't read conflicting reports or at least study things from both sides, you will never even come close to a full understanding of anything.

republicanchick

another lib lie

another lib lie

• [I learned about Hillary's hoarding of public emails... and just SO many other things...] the same time everyone else did, through news reports

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
American military losses in Iraq
- Killed: 4 425 (as of May 29, 2012)
- Wounded: 32 223
- October 18, 2005, USA Today article reports: "More than one in four U.S. troops have come home from the Iraq war with health problems that require medical or mental health treatment, according to The Pentagon's first detailed screening of service members leaving a war zone."
- March 4, 2009, USA Today reported that according to a Pentagon estimate, as many as 360,000 U.S. veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts may have suffered traumatic brain injuries (TBI), including 45,000 to 90,000 veterans with persistent symptoms requiring specialized care.
- BBC News reported April 17, 2009, "According to several studies of the US military funded by the Department of Veteran Affairs, 30% of military women are raped while serving (14% of them gang raped), 71% are sexually assaulted, and 90% are sexually harassed."
- March 12, 2007, Time ..... one third of the 103,788 veterans returning from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars seen at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs facilities between September 30, 2001, and September 30, 2005, were diagnosed with mental illness or a psycho-social disorder, such as homelessness and marital problems, including domestic violence
- January 2008, the U.S. Army reported that the rate of suicide among soldiers in 2007 was the highest since the Army started counting in 1980.
Time magazine reported on June 5, 2008:

Iraqi Casualties
- Iraq Family Health Survey 151,000 violent deaths (March 2003 to June 2006)
- Lancet survey 601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths (March 2003 to June 2006)
- Opinion Research Business survey 1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflict (March 2003 to August 2007)
- PLOS Medicine Survey approximately 500,000 deaths in Iraq as direct or indirect result of the war (March 2003 to June, 2011)
- as of November 4, 2006, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees estimated that 1.8 million Iraqis had been displaced to neighboring countries, and 1.6 million were displaced internally, with nearly 100,000 Iraqis fleeing to Syria and Jordan each month.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War
may be LONGEST thread in TOL history: List of lib lies..

"Republicanchick" forgot to mention the dead and wounded, not to mention the $billion spent, to invade Iraq to find those "weapons of mass destruction!"

Last edited:

Sitamun

Freedom isn't free, Mr Liberal (jgarden)

Who's freedom? Our freedom wasn't at stake, and we created a power vacuum which aided greatly in rise of ISIS. So I think we can at the very least call it a big oops and send them an edible arrangement as an apology.

OCTOBER23

List of lib lies.
---------------

Which one is more Liberal.

NAZIS OR CATHOLICS

AND WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES ?
---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

republicanchick

Who's freedom? Our freedom wasn't at stake, and we created a power vacuum which aided greatly in rise of ISIS. So I think we can at the very least call it a big oops and send them an edible arrangement as an apology.

power vac was caused when the mucky libs DESERTED Iraq

and yes, OUR freedom is at stake

Do u really believe the Islamic extremists who want to run the world and instigate Sharia Law will STOP at the USA?

Remember the comment:

"See you in New York" ?

How about this one

"Death to Israel and Death to the United States"

Please

++

republicanchick

• Those lovely Islamists just want one or 2 countries for their caliphate... Oh well if they behead a few people (or worse)... sad but Oh well...
-

OCTOBER23

Republic girl said,

Bill and I are above the law you other mucky littler jerks have to live by
--------------------------------------------------
WHO IS BILL ?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Freedom isn't free, Mr Liberal (jgarden)
The whole invasion of Iraq was based on a false premise.

The Bush Administration stampeded the nation to a war that was totally unnecessary!

The net result is that America now lacks the money and political will to commit itself to fighting a war that needs to be fought!