Louis Farrakhan: Liberals, Thoughts?

bybee

What, specifically, do you think he's done to cause this?

One thing: He invites a boy to the White House who has been subjected to a rather unpleasant response to his breaking of the rules at his school.
But not a mention of Police Officers slaughtered whilst trying to protect the public.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
One thing: He invites a boy to the White House who has been subjected to a rather unpleasant response to his breaking of the rules at his school.
Wait, they don't allow clocks on campus there? :shocked: :eek:

But not a mention of Police Officers slaughtered whilst trying to protect the public.
Has any sitting President made it a regular part of his address to address deaths by police officers? I know this one has done so before, even recently.

From a May Breitbart piece:

During President Obama’s visit to New York City, he acknowledged the death of police officer Brian Moore, who was shot on Saturday and passed away in the hospital on Monday.

“As many of you know, New York’s finest lost one of its own today. Officer Brian Moore, who was shot in the line of duty on Saturday night, passed away earlier today,” he said on Monday...“He came from a family of police officers,” Obama said, referring to Moore. “And the family of fellow officers he joined in the NYPD and across the country deserve our gratitude and our prayers not just today but every day. They’ve got a tough job.”​

rexlunae

:dizzy: Yes, how dare he. Oh, the humanity. :plain:

If this is the kind of thing that can cause nationwide racial polarization, we would be the most pathetic nation in history. In fact, don't think the nation is racially all that polarized. I think black people are getting more assertive about the systemic injustices that they experience every day, and it's getting harder for white middle America to ignore. But we shouldn't ignore it. We don't have the right.

Nothing.

Not a word.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What, specifically, do you think he's done to cause this?

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly"

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

"The fact is, in too many parts of this country, a deep distrust exists between law enforcement and communities of color"

rexlunae

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly"

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

"The fact is, in too many parts of this country, a deep distrust exists between law enforcement and communities of color"

Oh....so he talked about race while being black. Yeah, I can really see how that would torque you off.

rexlunae

thank you :thumb:

don't forget to vote carson! :banana:

I don't care how many "acceptable negroes" you would vote for, if you invent a paranoid conspiracy theory about the origin of our first black President, you're a racist and an idiot

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't care how many "acceptable negroes" you would vote for, if you invent a paranoid conspiracy theory about the origin of our first black President, you're a racist and an idiot

nice to see that you think so

and it's fun to see you rely on emotion instead of reason

:mock:rex, the emo

Granite

Hall of Fame

Carson's yet another grifter who's running a book tour, not a presidential campaign. They keep falling for these suckers election in election out.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Carson's yet another grifter who's running a book tour, not a presidential campaign. They keep falling for these suckers election in election out.

The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream is the second book written by then-Senator Barack Obama.[1] In the fall of 2006 it became number one on both the New York Times and Amazon.com bestsellers lists after Obama was endorsed by Oprah Winfrey.[2] In the book, Obama expounds on many of the subjects that became part of his 2008 campaign for the presidency. The book advance from the publisher totalled $1.9 million contracted for three books.[3] Obama announced his ultimately successful presidential campaign on February 10, 2007, a little more than three months after the book's release.

The title of The Audacity of Hope was derived from a sermon delivered by Obama's former pastor, Jeremiah Wright....

..While a Senate candidate, Obama delivered the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic Convention, entitled The Audacity of Hope that propelled him to national prominence. In the less than twenty minutes it took to deliver the speech, Obama was catapulted to sudden fame, with many analysts predicting that he might be well positioned to enter a future presidential race. In 2006, Obama released The Audacity of Hope, a book-length account that expanded upon many of the same themes he originally addressed in the convention speech.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Audacity_of_Hope

:think:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Farrakhan's a convenient scary black guy but he's also borderline irrelevant and gets trotted out because if he didn't exist white people would invent him.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
that's all very nice (as well as being very imaginative of you :chuckle: ) but he does exist and he wasn't created by "white people" and he doesn't get "trotted out", he draws attention to himself by making inflammatory statements that most of the black community ignore