Louis Farrakhan: Liberals, Thoughts?

bybee

This man has publicly called for Blacks to murder Whites and especially Police Officers.
If a White leader did this same thing would he/she still be loose?
This is unadulterated racism and it is already having an impact on race relations.
What is the Liberal response to this?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This man has publicly called for Blacks to murder Whites and especially Police Officers.
If a White leader did this same thing would he/she still be loose?
This is unadulterated racism and it is already having an impact on race relations.
What is the Liberal response to this?

:think: He and those like him contribute greatly to the encouragement of hostility that we are currently seeing.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Farrakhan is just a crazed lunatic and his views are in no way typical of liberals or liberalism, any more than the late, unlamented Fred Phelps was typical of all Christians .

bybee

Farrakhan is just a crazed lunatic and his views are in no way typical of liberals or liberalism, any more than the late, unlamented Fred Phelps was typical of all Christians .

However, he has an immense following. And I believe he is damaging to race relations in this country.

bybee

I'm thinking it's you that changed, dear one. He's always been preaching this same stuff...just not quite so boldly. Now that there is a member of Rev. Wright's church in the Oval Office...the gloves have come off.

I felt that his concern for his people was genuine even if his logistics were not so nice. But now, you are so correct, the gloves have come off because it is now safe to do so.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'm thinking it's you that changed, dear one. He's always been preaching this same stuff...just not quite so boldly. Now that there is a member of Rev. Wright's church in the Oval Office...the gloves have come off.

And now we're all in FEMA camps. 'Cause, ya know, whitey's gotta pay.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Years ago I used to listen to him and he made some good sense. The rhetoric has changed.
We are in this together.

18 years ago I was watching him on tv
and
he called the pope a whore
and
he even cited chapter and verse
that is when I started my research
and
the results are posted here at tol
many christians here at tol
agree with him about the pope

HisServant

Im on the fence with this one... he would be a good person to make an example of.. yet doing so would drive the other subversives underground.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Don't know the liberal thinking on him, but to this moderate he's one face of a familiar problem, extremists pushing irrational polemics. It's just more odious but not any crazier than the rhetoric that had the President as a closeted Muslim or his predecessor as someone willing to kill good kids to make his friends rich. It's all of the same root, which is a want of reason fueled by anger and suspicion predicated upon ignorance.