Louis Farrakhan: Liberals, Thoughts?

rexlunae

Diverting from your hidden racism accusations again?

You are the racist. You proved it when he said he supports ben carson and you said :

You made the really racist comment, no one else.

There's nothing racist about it, try as you might to find something.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
There's nothing racist about it, try as you might to find something.

Of course not, real racists like you, never see their own racism.

Face it, obama sucks as a president and it has everything to do with his policies, not his skin color.

Im sorry you have so much guilt over something, that you cant seem to face it.

If everyone was as racist as you see the world, he never would have gotten near the office.

rexlunae

It is called "Knee-jerk" reaction.
Something you never used to do.

Do you honestly think, given the current discussion, that my reaction was wrong? That referring to someone as an affirmative action hire is anything but a way to marginalize them for their race?

bybee

Here's Farrakhan on one of his crazy rants. :kookoo:

Black Americans react to Farrakhan's call to 'stalk and kill'

Farrakhan goes on and on about wanting 10,000 black men to fight and kill the white oppressors. He says death is better than living under tyrrany. Yet, Farrakhan will NEVER lead any of these men into actual battle. :kookoo:

Indeed! The fat old men sit in their protected towers and order young men to their deaths. And that is not just Farrakhan!

rexlunae

Are you better off now than you were eight years ago?
I'm not!

Definitely I am. Not that I was all that badly off eight years ago, but I make well over twice what I did then, I own my own home, I drive an electric car with solar energy that I generate myself. I get to travel.

bybee

Definitely I am. Not that I was all that badly off eight years ago, but I make well over twice what I did then, I own my own home, I drive an electric car with solar energy that I generate myself. I get to travel.

All of my utility bills have risen. All of my insurances have risen. Food costs have skyrocketed. The cost of gasoline has risen along with fuel costs. The cost of eating out has become prohibitive. Going to the movies is out of the question. Clothing isn't bad because I go to the Goodwill for my clothes. I almost forgot taxes. they has risen enormously.
My children help me or I would be destitute and in the streets.

Last edited:

rexlunae

All of my utility bills have risen. All of my insurances have risen. Food costs have skyrocketed. The cost of gasoline has risen along with fuel costs. The cost of eating out has become prohibitive. Going to the movies is out of the question. Clothing isn't bad because I go to the Goodwill for my clothes. I almost forgot taxes. they has risen enormously.

I'm wondering where you live that your costs have gone up so much. Inflation is extremely low, most energy is a lot cheaper now than it was eight years ago in most places, food is about the same minus some drought-effected things that I'm pretty sure aren't Obama's fault, and taxes are marginally higher for people making a lot of money (http://taxfoundation.org/sites/default/files/docs/fed_individual_rate_history_nominal.pdf), otherwise they are exactly the same at the federal level.

Are you sure this is about Obama?

bybee

I'm wondering where you live that your costs have gone up so much. Inflation is extremely low, most energy is a lot cheaper now than it was eight years ago in most places, food is about the same minus some drought-effected things that I'm pretty sure aren't Obama's fault, and taxes are marginally higher for people making a lot of money (http://taxfoundation.org/sites/default/files/docs/fed_individual_rate_history_nominal.pdf), otherwise they are exactly the same at the federal level.

I'm not sure about anything!
But, I have food in the fridge and my bills are paid so, it could be worse.

glorydaz

I can see moveon.org is your primary source of information.

glorydaz

Yep, the fact all libs will vehemently deny. :thumb:

glorydaz

Ah, one of the wealthy 2%. :thumb:

rexlunae

Because the libs that surround me all provide the same distorted facts and they get them from moveon or similar sources.

Which facts do you think are wrong? Seems relatively straightforward to me, but maybe you have better facts. Care to share?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Are you better off now than you were eight years ago?
I'm not!

Financially, I'm better. As a Patriots fan I'm way better.:chuckle:

Obama's presidency (like most, if we're honest) hasn't really effected me one way or another.