Louis Farrakhan: Liberals, Thoughts?

The Berean

I felt that his concern for his people was genuine even if his logistics were not so nice. But now, you are so correct, the gloves have come off because it is now safe to do so.

Farrakhan's rheteric is simply a ploy to get attention to his views. His view are still rooted in the Nation of Islam's Muslim beliefs as taught by Elijiah Mohammed (who died in 1975). Central to their belief is that the "white man" and their Jewish masters are truly wicked and evil. All the suffering of black people is directly the result of the white man's arrogance, greed, and violence. The "I Charge the White Man" speech, which was actually spoken by another black Muslim not Malcolm X, summarizes the Nation of Islam views of the white man.

The Berean

Same with the yellow menace. And the reds. And the anarchists.

Absolutely. And the fear of the "Yellow Menace" led to the oppresive anti-Chinese laws in California in the late 19th century and later the internment of Japanese-Americans during WW II.

bybee

Don't know the liberal thinking on him, but to this moderate he's one face of a familiar problem, extremists pushing irrational polemics. It's just more odious but not any crazier than the rhetoric that had the President as a closeted Muslim or his predecessor as someone willing to kill good kids to make his friends rich. It's all of the same root, which is a want of reason fueled by anger and suspicion predicated upon ignorance.

And many buy into it and act on it.

bybee

18 years ago I was watching him on tv
and
he called the pope a whore
and
he even cited chapter and verse
that is when I started my research
and
the results are posted here at tol
many christians here at tol
agree with him about the pope

Interesting that he gets to call the Pope a whore but if one attempts to take him to task it gets brushed off as not of consequence.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Who listens to or takes him seriously?

Obama "used" to. Or so he claims (that it was a used to be)

Him (farrakhan) and bammys old pastor jeremiah wright (for 20 years) are good buddies. Bammy only distanced himself when he first ran for president because wright wouldnt shut his mouth for him.

farrakhan often speaks at wrights church (where obama attended for 20 years under wright, learning a nice thing called black liberation theology), yeah look that up sometime and learn all about it.

Heres a good start about bammy wright and farrakhan: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/12/coming_full_circle_wright_farrakhan_and_obama.html

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Farrakhan: We Must Rise Up and Kill Those Who Kill Us; Stalk Them and Kill Them

ast week in Miami at Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan said he was looking for “10,000 fearless men” to “rise up and kill those who kill us; stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling!”

Farrakhan said “I’m looking for 10,000 in the midst of a million. Ten thousand fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny. Death is sweeter than continuing to live and bury our children while the white folks give our killers hamburgers. Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400-year-old enemy. Death is sweeter. The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter. Then it says retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain. Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government won’t intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us; stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling!”

The official newspaper of the Nation of Islam, founded in 1979 by Minister Louis Farrakhan, “The Final Call,” published the sermon excerpt as part of its “Justice Or Else” theme of the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March event set for October 10, in Washington, D.C.

glorydaz

Obama "used" to. Or so he claims (that it was a used to be)

Him (farrakhan) and bammys old pastor jeremiah wright (for 20 years) are good buddies. Bammy only distanced himself when he first ran for president because wright wouldnt shut his mouth for him.

farrakhan often speaks at wrights church (where obama attended for 20 years under wright, learning a nice thing called black liberation theology), yeah look that up sometime and learn all about it.

Heres a good start about bammy wright and farrakhan: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/12/coming_full_circle_wright_farrakhan_and_obama.html

And, sadly, but without any shame, whatsoever, the lame stream media had access to all these facts and refused to hold Obama accountable. Fox News tried, and that's why Obama hates them to this day and continues to silence them.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And, sadly, but without any shame, whatsoever, the lame stream media had access to all these facts and refused to hold Obama accountable. Fox News tried, and that's why Obama hates them to this day and continues to silence them.

Anyone who cannot see that bammy has set race relations back 40 years is blind. Its like these liberal nut jobs are begging for a race war.

glorydaz

Anyone who cannot see that bammy has set race relations back 40 years is blind. Its like these liberal nut jobs are begging for a race war.

Well, if they work it right, things will be so out of control that Obama will have to declare martial law and stay in office another four years. :chew:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well, if they work it right, things will be so out of control that Obama will have to declare martial law and stay in office another four years. :chew:

Are you guys really this out of touch and paranoid or do you just like saying wacky silly stuff?

bybee

Interesting how liberals consider any concern voiced by conservatives as retarded or specious? I feel that Obama has caused racial polarization which I have not seen before in all of my 78 years.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Interesting how liberals consider any concern voiced by conservatives as retarded or specious? I feel that Obama has caused racial polarization which I have not seen before in all of my 78 years.

this is true
and
in 2007 I was not a racist
and
I didn't have to vote for obama to prove that I wasn't
but
now I am a racist

bybee

this is true
and
in 2007 I was not a racist
and
I didn't have to vote for obama to prove that I wasn't
but
now I am a racist

The sad situation which has developed is that unless one feels guilt for being white one is automatically considered to be racist, at least in some quarters.
My family is a many splendored racial mix. I have a vested interest in promoting harmony.

Granite

Hall of Fame

By now maybe those dastardly liberals have a point.:rolleyes: