BANNED
Banned
Genesis-Revelation...

Not gonna make it, Johnny. :rapture: Hope you aren't too fond of your head
rollface.gif
(Lk 21:36).

john w

Hall of Fame
I would warn your used sales car customers; but, I've been advised not to.
images
Don't take the mark of the beast, tribulation saint Johnny (Re 14:9). :scripto:

Used car salesman? Cute, Brucie boy. Your domestic partner, whom you met at your job as a "barber"/"hair stylist," slipped you that gem? Nice.....Want to compare W-2's, Roman? I thought so, Brucie. Perhaps you can ask one your priest "buddies," for some of that wine, to sell it, to make some $'s, Brucie? "Ya know"-"the blood of Jesus?"

Leave your Roman Catholicism, and fetish for men, Brucie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

Oh. Never heard that cliche before.

And it is the Lord Jesus Christ, Catholic-show some respect, as only his enemies referred to him as "Jesus," while on earth. "Master," yes-"Jesus"-no.

And quit scamming others, attempting to act like you are anti-Catholic. You are a Catholic shill. My evidence, Brucie? You.

john w

Hall of Fame
Re 22:14 ESV

shower.gif

I would warn your snake oil customers; but, I've been advised not to.
images

I would warn your customers, the priests at your Catholic organization, but I've been advised that they know you quite well, Ronan Catholic shill.

So there.

ClimateSanity

The Scripture commands men to love their wives...not respect them. In the same breath women are commanded to respect their husbands...not love them and they are commanded to submit to their husbands. Eph. 5:22-29.

And there's nothing in there about how much an *** either spouse is.

I am responsible to obey God. That's it.

Even when I don't like it.

:)

I was shocked by who thanked this post. A few months ago, someone said the same thing and was harangued about it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Sad that he has eternal life you and you are a faggot supporter? Kirk believes 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 and Isaiah 53.
Kirk Cameron believes a perverted gospel so unless he has changed his view, he is no more saved than graceandpeace.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Kirk Cameron believes a perverted gospel so unless he has changed his view, he is no more saved than graceandpeace.

Not from what I have seen. The cartoon character you see is Kirk Cameron. Unless he is just playing a part and disagrees with the content.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Kirk's buddy Ray Comfort has certainly said a few things I don't agree with. Because he is wrong. There is nothing that says a person will leave the milk of understanding.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps he doesn't understand that husbands are only worthy of receiving the same amount of respect as they give their wives?

It's sad that most women actually don't see it both ways. There's little to respect from haughtiness, which is becoming a standard. Women would do well to simply shut up on this subject :rolleyes:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Not from what I have seen. The cartoon character you see is Kirk Cameron. Unless he is just playing a part and disagrees with the content.

"Do you see God's great love for you? Do you see your need for forgiveness? Do what He commands and "Repent...that your sins may be wiped out and times of refreshing may come from the Lord." (Acts 3:19) You must turn away from sin and turn to God. Desire to have NOTHING to do with sin, and surrender your life to the One who can save you. Jesus died to set you free, and then He rose from death to be your Lord. Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." If you will confess and forsake your sins (repent) and trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord, God will forgive you and you'l pass from death to life."

They go on to tell you to "turn away from your sin and surrender your life to Jesus Christ."

And then they even have the audacity to tell you how to pray putting words in your mouth and suggest that you say something like, "Dear God, today I turn from all my sins..." and then tell you to name them.

All quotes are taken directly from the WOTM "are you a good person" video

http://www.wayofthemaster.com/goodperson.shtml