Justification of Eternal Punishment

Timotheos

What? Is she your next door neighbor? Your mother? Prove to me what Meshak is or zip your lip....my "proof" of what Meshak is has more facts than your silly indignant claims. We have mountains of posts....what she has said not what she claims or denies about her affiliations.

If you have a post that proves that Meshak is a JW, why haven't you posted it? I don't believe a word you have to say.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Because they are bashing someone for being something that she is not. It's just adhom attacks with no basis in reality. They can't deal with the scriptures, so they attack the person. It isn't right.

Oh, on milkshake, I have no issues with her, except her funny green hat. Her theological view, if one may call it that, is a bit off, yet what I see in her is more the need for attention, although she may have improved on that? I have no issue with her personally.

Regarding JWs, I do not like them at all! That is what I was directing my 'why' comment, on JWs.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is fascinating that I am so popular and being obsessed by so many.

meshak this, meshak that.

my goodness.

It seem that you people are intimidated by my faith.

If you have faith in God, you will not have such fear, friends.

blessings.:)

glorydaz

my goodness.

There it is...she's happy as a clam to have so much attention. :chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Instead of focusing on me, try to defend your claim.

You guys cannot defend or refute your faith yet against Timothy's claim.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those obsessed ones come after me just about everything I have to say about the doctrines.

Maybe it's because you reject MOST of the Bible and only
accept Matthew, Mark, and Luke. You've also referred The
Apostle Paul as an "anti-Christ." That doesn't win you a lot
of respect on a Christian forum, to my knowledge?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

my goodness.

It is very good!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What's the deal with you and JWs? Meshak is not a JW. Get over it.
Deal with the scriptures and not with the person.

If you believe that people are tortured alive forever in hell, then you have that in common with Muslims. Does that make you a Muslim? If you walk like a Muslim Duck and quack like a Muslim Duck does that make you a Muslim Duck or a Christian Duck who is confused and holds to the same doctrine of torment that Muslim Ducks hold?

But since the Bible says that the wicked will be destroyed, does believing that the wicked will be destroyed make a person a JW or does it make them a Bible Believer?

Could you make this post a little clearer?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Instead of focusing on me, try to defend your claim.

You guys cannot defend or refute your faith yet against Timothy's claim.

I have one claim on you and that is your funny hat. Can you dislike someone for thinking you have a funny hat? I was wrong, it is brown, not green, see, I admit my mistakes.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Accept" has essentially the same meaning as "receive," which is abundantly seen as quite biblical here...Those upon whom God will take flaming vengeance refuse to receive/accept the love of the truth, meaning they reject the Gospel, meaning they refuse to receive/accept Christ in order that they might be saved.

Right. He is not in need of our acceptance. :freak: We are in need of his (Eph 1:6). Receive is the biblical word (Jas 1:21).

He repays and he is just in doing so (2 Thess 1:6, ESV).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak believes that JWs are a godly people and has said so in the past, Tim.
Meshak has called Paul an anti-Christ. Does that bother you Tim?