Justification of Eternal Punishment

Timotheos

Do you know how to read? Where did i say anything about YOU?

Oh, thanks. When you said "She had another of her JW buddies helping her in that thread also", I read that as Tim is her JW buddy helping Meshak here, since I have been on Meshak's side for a while. The word "also" tipped me that you thought that Meshak had someone helping her here TOO. And that you thought that Meshak's helper was ALSO a JW. And since I appear to be the only person defending Meshak against the people who are maliciously attacking her, I put 2 and 2 together. I'm glad that you weren't referring to me as a JW. Thanks.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh, thanks. When you said "She had another of her JW buddies helping her in that thread also", I read that as Tim is her JW buddy helping Meshak here, since I have been on Meshak's side for a while. The word "also" tipped me that you thought that Meshak had someone helping her here TOO. And that you thought that Meshak's helper was ALSO a JW. And since I appear to be the only person defending Meshak against the people who are maliciously attacking her, I put 2 and 2 together. I'm glad that you weren't referring to me as a JW. Thanks.

Um clearly you didnt read that thread, or you would know who i was talking about. If i thought you were JW, i would say it outright, i doubt anyone here thinks i hide what i think.

Timotheos

death is separation from God which is what :
Eph 2:1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins

Please explain what you mean by "death is separation from God". Please use Scripture, perferrably Scripture which somehow says "Death is separation from God". Because that isn't really the definition of death.

Timotheos

Um clearly you didnt read that thread, or you would know who i was talking about. If i thought you were JW, i would say it outright, i doubt anyone here thinks i hide what i think.

I usually have to hide what I think, otherwise I get too many infractions. When people are jerks, I want to tell them so. Then they get offended and I get an infraction. Apparently it is okay to BE a jerk, but not okay to notice that a person is a jerk. Weird.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I usually have to hide what I think, otherwise I get too many infractions. When people are jerks, I want to tell them so. Then they get offended and I get an infraction. Apparently it is okay to BE a jerk, but not okay to notice that a person is a jerk. Weird.

Its possible to say what you think and color inside the lines also.

glorydaz

When I was in the military, my mission was to prevent terrorists from harming innocent people (and to help train other teams to do this). The terrorists planted mines in the Persian Gulf for any ship to hit. My team cleared the mines out of the Gulf. Loving your enemies is one thing, allowing them to kill innocent people is quite another.

Thank you for your service. :thumb:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I agree, they will be destroyed on the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly, and they will remain destroyed forever unless they repent of their sins. Remember that Jesus said "Unless you repent, you will likewise perish". Eternal punishment doesn't mean eternal conscious torment, it means eternal destruction. 2 Thessalonians 1:9 says "these will pay the penalty of eternal destruction..."

That makes no sense on any level...God would not have raised them from the dead to judgement, He would leave them dead.

Nor is annihilation suitable justice for the ones who have been brutalised and murdered...you thinking so does not make it so.

Jesus said they will depart into eternal punishment, He didn't annihilate them, eternal punishment is a place to where they depart.

glorydaz

You really need to see what the ETCists were saying to Meshak before you condemn her for being driven to distraction by them.

You really need to know that Meshak is not "driven to distraction"....she is the driver and has been for years. She has worked hard to get this limelight, and she lives for any sort of negative attention. It's like the JW's....they consider all negative attention as another hole punched on their ticket to get into heaven. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck......

Timotheos

You really need to know that Meshak is not "driven to distraction"....she is the driver and has been for years. She has worked hard to get this limelight, and she lives for any sort of negative attention. It's like the JW's....they consider all negative attention as another hole punched on their ticket to get into heaven. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck......

What's the deal with you and JWs? Meshak is not a JW. Get over it.
Deal with the scriptures and not with the person.

If you believe that people are tortured alive forever in hell, then you have that in common with Muslims. Does that make you a Muslim? If you walk like a Muslim Duck and quack like a Muslim Duck does that make you a Muslim Duck or a Christian Duck who is confused and holds to the same doctrine of torment that Muslim Ducks hold?

But since the Bible says that the wicked will be destroyed, does believing that the wicked will be destroyed make a person a JW or does it make them a Bible Believer?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

If you believe that people are tortured alive forever in hell, then you have that in common with Muslims. Does that make you a Muslim? If you walk like a Muslim Duck and quack like a Muslim Duck does that make you a Muslim Duck or a Christian Duck who is confused and holds to the same doctrine of torment that Muslim Ducks hold?

But since the Bible says that the wicked will be destroyed, does believing that the wicked will be destroyed make a person a JW or does it make them a Bible Believer?

She believes the same exact teachings altogether as JW, she just believes she is holier than they are, shes said it herself.

She said she didnt like it because they didnt want her to boot her husband out, thats her only issue with them. She claims they have the truth, but they arent obedient enough

i have news for her, no one is obedient enough, even her, that is WHY Christ came and saved us.

Timotheos

That makes no sense on any level...God would not have raised them from the dead to judgement, He would leave them dead.

Nor is annihilation suitable justice for the ones who have been brutalised and murdered...you thinking so does not make it so.

Jesus said they will depart into eternal punishment, He didn't annihilate them, eternal punishment is a place to where they depart.

I'm sure that it makes no sense to you, but since it is what Jesus said, that is what I believe. Don't you see that condemning someone to eternal death without having them first stand for judgment would be unjust? Maybe YOU would "just leave them dead". The Bible says that God resurrects the wicked for Judgment and then they go to their second death. Haven't you ever heard of "Judgment Day"? That is the day that Peter calls "The day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly". Do you think that it is even possible that that the ungodly will not be destroyed on the day of destruction of the ungodly? That makes no sense on any level, but don't worry. I'm used to you not making any sense.

Timotheos

She believes the same exact teachings altogether as JW, she just believes she is holier than they are, shes said it herself.

She said she didnt like it because they didnt want her to boot her husband out, thats her only issue with them. She claims they have the truth, but they arent obedient enough

i have news for her, no one is obedient enough, even her, that is WHY Christ came and saved us.
She is not a JW. You need to get over this fascination that you have with JWs.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

I shall think what i want, you need to get over worrying about what i think. You shan't be changing it.

While you might be ok with her believing lies, im not ok with it, my goal is for her to learn the truth that will save her.

glorydaz

I haven't said what I believe about eternal torment, so you might stop with the indignant act....it's getting old. If you want to believe what everyone claims, then I'll tell you I have a bridge I'll sell you real cheap. Meshak is a JW whether she admits it or not. I've heard her spiel....what's yours, besides acting like a man on a high horse?

Timotheos

I shall think what i want, you need to get over worrying about what i think. You shan't be changing it.

While you might be ok with her believing lies, im not ok with it, my goal is for her to learn the truth that will save her.

Whatever. If you say she is a JW, you still haven't proven her wrong. You would need to use scriptures for that. Just saying someone is a JW does not prove that they are wrong. You believe what Muslims believe. But the reason you are wrong about eternal conscious torment in hell is because there is no scripture in the Bible that says that people go to hell when they die where they are tormented alive forever while they are dead, and there are many scriptures that say that the wicked will be destroyed and will be no more.

But you could defend your belief in eternal conscious torment from the Koran. The trouble is that I do not believe the Koran is inspired, so it wouldn't help you.

glorydaz

What? Is she your next door neighbor? Your mother? Prove to me what Meshak is or zip your lip....my "proof" of what Meshak is has more facts than your silly indignant claims. We have mountains of posts....what she has said not what she claims or denies about her affiliations.

Timotheos

I haven't said what I believe about eternal torment, so you might stop with the indignant act....it's getting old. If you want to believe what everyone claims, then I'll tell you I have a bridge I'll sell you real cheap. Meshak is a JW whether she admits it or not. I've heard her spiel....what's yours, besides acting like a man on a high horse?

My spiel is the same as the Bible. Those who put their faith in Jesus Christ will inherit eternal life, and those who reject Him will perish. I have no high horse. I know that you act like a jerk. I know that you haven't proven that Meshak is a JW. I would never buy a bridge from you because I know that you have a very loose connection to the truth.