Justification of Eternal Punishment

glorydaz

Everyone,

I am Jesus' follower and I don't belong to any organization or denomination, not even JW.

A4T spreading false rumor about my faith being JW.

:mock: QUACK....waddle waddle.....QUACK.....waddle waddle.....

Here's my quack TRACT....waddle waddle.....read my quack TRACT.

rstrats

re: "They hate JWs because the JWs honor Jesus' commandments."

With the exception of the 4th one - or 3rd one if your RC.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
She says its the only church who has the truth. She promotes them, but denies shes one of them, yet all her beliefs are JW.

yeah, anyone interested in meshak and JW, can start with this post and then read on through that thread:

Hisservnt does not believe in being obedient to Jesus is requirement for salvation and dont honor His commandments. He is very typical mainstreamer. They hate JWs because the JWs honor Jesus' commandments.

She had another of her JW buddies helping her in that thread also.

A4T spreading false rumor about my faith being JW.

What did i say that was false meshak, i said you support the JW and you deny you belong to them,

What was a lie? I showed your words supporting them and you deny you are one, thats EXACTLY what i said, that you reported me for as a lie.

where is the lie?

Your words:

Hisservnt does not believe in being obedient to Jesus is requirement for salvation and dont honor His commandments. He is very typical mainstreamer. They hate JWs because the JWs honor Jesus' commandments.

Looks like you support them, as you said yourself, then you deny you belong to JW also like i said you do, read what i said again that you reported:

She says its the only church who has the truth. She promotes them, but denies shes one of them, yet all her beliefs are JW.

False reporting meshak. I back what i claim.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What did i say that was false meshak, i said you support the JW and you deny you belong to them,

What was a lie? I showed your words supporting them and you deny you are one, thats EXACTLY what i said, that you reported me for as a lie.

where is the lie?

blah blah blah.

I said what I have to say.

I don't respond to meaningless talk.

rstrats

meshak,
re: "Would you elaborate your comment?"

Unless they've changed, the JWs do not honor the Sabbath commandment.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
re: "They hate JWs because the JWs honor Jesus' commandments."

With the exception of the 4th one - or 3rd one if your RC.

Are you talking about keeping the Sabbath?

This is debatable. Jesus did not seem to concern too much about keeping the Sabbath.

Anyway, I was talking about overall practice of their faith. They strive to be godly comparing to most churches.

I did not want to talk about JW but they were bringing up JW.

I just defended them because they seem to be striving to be godly in over all. I had friend who is JW and she invited me to their meetings and Bible study. That's why I know their faith very well.

But I did not join them because of many things I would not discuss here.

They will distort everything I have to say. They have been so far.

blessings.

musterion

She's forgetting to turn the other cheek. :rotfl:

Know why she constantly tries to provoke people? To get them to drop to her level. That lets her deflect anything and lets her avoid apologizing for her past slanders by always making it about you.

I used to think she's a mere hypocrite but she's way scarier than that. She's the worst kind of troll there is: the instinctive natural.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
blah blah blah.

I said what I have to say.

I don't respond to meaningless talk.

You lie through your teeth, you said you served a Pentecostal church "faithfully" for several years...you don't believe one word of their creed.

The JWs booted you out.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You lie through your teeth, you said you served a Pentecostal church "faithfully" for several years...you don't believe one word of their creed.

The JWs booted you out.

Is that the one where she donated bananna plants and when they booted her out, she boldly claimed on here that she stole them back from them?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I hadn't heard that one...but they did advise her not to boot her husband out and she went against them.....that's why I don't believe her side of the story...it is also the reason she fell out with the Christians.

way 2 go

The Bible still says that their punishment is destruction.
I won't "lecture" you because Glorydaze doesn't like it when I do that. You can read that the wages of sin is death for yourself, Romans 6:23. There are many other verses that also say that the punishment is death and destruction but if I include them all in this post, Mr Glorydaze will say I am lecturing.
Rev 14:11
if they are not there then it is not the the smoke of their torment
Mat 25:46
if they are not there it can't be punishment

way 2 go

Matthew 25:46 says that only the other group receives eternal life. If the wicked are tortured alive forever in hell, they also would have to have eternal life.

way 2 go,
re: "unsupported statement"

That is incorrect - it's supported with logic. If a person is going to be tortured for eternity, they have to be alive - conscious - for eternity.
486.gif

Eph 2:1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins

Aimiel

Rev 14:11
if they are not there then it is not the the smoke of their torment
Mat 25:46
if they are not there it can't be punishment

Amen. God's Word is true, even if no one believes It. The Lake of Fire will never be put out. The torment will never cease. The ones relegated there shall never escape. We ought to be about saving souls, if we are wise.

glorydaz

The Bible still says that their punishment is destruction.
I won't "lecture" you because Glorydaze doesn't like it when I do that. You can read that the wages of sin is death for yourself, Romans 6:23. There are many other verses that also say that the punishment is death and destruction but if I include them all in this post, Mr Glorydaze will say I am lecturing.

I'm not a Mr. If you're going to talk about me behind my back, at least get my gender right.