Justification of Eternal Punishment

rstrats

Timotheos,
re: "...whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but will have eternal life."

And the eternal torture advocates say that the non-believers will also be given eternal life.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Timotheos,
re: "...whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but will have eternal life."

And the eternal torture advocates say that the non-believers will also be given eternal life.

I addressed this in my previous post,....where 'aion' refers to an 'age' or an 'indefinite period of time',...so that 'aionion' punishment or 'aionian' life refers to a dispensation of 'chastisement' or 'life', its experienced for an 'age'...then another kind of 'age' will take its place.

ECT advocates would not see 'eternal punishment' as 'eternal life', since the 'punished' are not enjoying life at all. They are not having the life of God, - they have not been given the gift of immortality which is the divine nature, the life of 'God'. Just because the damned are still 'conscious' doesn't mean they have 'eternal life'. We note that 'immortality' is a quality/attribute of 'God' alone in the scriptures,....only God has this kind of life, and only the saved will "put on immortality". From all this different kinds of logics follow....

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Oh, what is it then? I was under the impression that you believed that every non believer went to 'hell' regardless of any atrocious crimes committed? Am I wrong? Please do explain what it is that you believe.

I would not discuss it with an outsider, but no that is not my position

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lying lips, like you cant see me ever, that im on permanent ignore? Like that?

I released you from ignore because someone quoted your false witnessing about me. You will be watched again of your false lips.

So you have been taking advantage of being ignored and lie behind my back.

sorry, your sleazy tactics won't fly.

I have to protect my dignity and integrity.

You claim to be true and saved Christian with this kind of behavior.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Someone gave me a message about me being a JW. I checked your post and sure enough, you were spreading false rumor about my faith.

shame on you A4T.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The truth is the truth eh.

yeah, anyone interested in meshak and JW, can start with this post and then read on through that thread:

Hisservnt does not believe in being obedient to Jesus is requirement for salvation and dont honor His commandments. He is very typical mainstreamer. They hate JWs because the JWs honor Jesus' commandments.

She had another of her JW buddies helping her in that thread also.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I released you from ignore because someone quoted your false witnessing about me. You will be watched again of your false lips.

Someone gave me a message about me being a JW. I checked your post and sure enough, you were spreading false rumor about my faith.

shame on you A4T.

Hisservnt does not believe in being obedient to Jesus is requirement for salvation and dont honor His commandments. He is very typical mainstreamer. They hate JWs because the JWs honor Jesus' commandments.
See that thread, if you doubt shes JW

glorydaz

What does this justify your lying lips? None.

You can run but you cannot hide.

If you're so ignorant that you have half the people on ignore, you have no right to accuse anyone of anything. You walk like a JW, and you quack like a JW, so what does that make you? A JW.

If you miss this "sleazy" comment, it's your own fault for having me on ignore. :chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone,

I am Jesus' follower and I don't belong to any organization or denomination, not even JW.

A4T spreading false rumor about my faith being JW.

glorydaz

:mock: Meshak and her PRIDE.

She's forgetting to turn the other cheek. :rotfl: