Justification of Eternal Punishment

glorydaz

Know why she constantly tries to provoke people? To get them to drop to her level. That lets her deflect anything and lets her avoid apologizing for her past slanders by always making it about you.

I used to think she's a mere hypocrite but she's way scarier than that. She's the worst kind of troll there is: the instinctive natural.

She doesn't know we can see her pointy ears, big teeth, and long tail sticking out from under that sheep's costume....a black sheep at that. Not a very good disguise. :chuckle:

Timotheos

yeah, anyone interested in meshak and JW, can start with this post and then read on through that thread:

She had another of her JW buddies helping her in that thread also.

What, are you claiming that I am JW too? I'm not. JWs reject the divinity of Jesus Christ and I believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. JWs reject the trinity and I believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit.

Just because I believe that the wages of sin is death (ahem, just as the Bible says) that does not make me a JW, anymore than your belief in eternal torture makes you a Muslim. Do you understand this?

Timotheos

I'm not a Mr. If you're going to talk about me behind my back, at least get my gender right.

I'm not talking behind your back, you can see everything I post on this forum. There was no way I could have known your gender. I'm sorry that I got your gender wrong. Usually women on forums tend to be nicer than men, I guess that is why I assumed you were a man.

Woman or Man, you are not a good person.

Timotheos

Eph 2:1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins

Doesn't this support the wages of sin being death more than it supports the doctrine that thinks the wages of sin is torture? After all, Ephesians 2:1 doesn't say "And you were tortured in your trespasses and sins".

486.gif

Last edited:

rstrats

Timotheos,
re: "JWs reject the trinity..."

It might (or might not) be interesting to note that not once does Paul mention anyone other than the father and the son in any of his epistles' salutations.

Timotheos

Timotheos,
re: "JWs reject the trinity..."

It might (or might not) be interesting to note that not once does Paul mention anyone other than the father and the son in any of his epistles' salutations.

That is interesting, and if you start another thread on that topic, I would participate in it. The topic of the Holy Spirit is interesting. My biggest disagreement with the JWs is their rejection of the Divinity of Jesus Christ, which I consider crucial to the Gospel. I don't care about their birthdays, whether they give gifts on Christmas, or eat ham on Easter. These are minor points. I do wish they would accept blood transfusions, though. I have a good friend whose mother is JW. She had a heart attack and she is in the hospital. I am worried about her. It sickens me that JW leaders would put the lives of their followers at risk.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That is interesting, and if you start another thread on that topic, I would participate in it. The topic of the Holy Spirit is interesting. My biggest disagreement with the JWs is their rejection of the Divinity of Jesus Christ, which I consider crucial to the Gospel. I don't care about their birthdays, whether they give gifts on Christmas, or eat ham on Easter. These are minor points. I do wish they would accept blood transfusions, though. I have a good friend whose mother is JW. She had a heart attack and she is in the hospital. I am worried about her. It sickens me that JW leaders would put the lives of their followers at risk.

I was very interested in JWs mainly because they don't make a big deal out of all secular cerebrations.

Most of all, they don't approve of their members to join the military.

Jesus' center of teaching is to love one another even your enemy.

rstrats

Timotheos,
re: "I don't care about their birthdays, whether they give gifts on Christmas, or eat ham on Easter..."

While they don't observe Easter, they do not follow the Levitical dietary laws with regard to clean/unclean animals.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Timotheos,
re: "I don't care about their birthdays, whether they give gifts on Christmas, or eat ham on Easter..."

While they don't observe Easter, they do not follow the Levitical dietary laws with regard to clean/unclean animals.

Now I am getting to see whole picture of where your comments come from.

I respect STD as one of godly denominations. even though I don't agree with all their doctrines, like JWs whom I respect but not agreeing with all their teachings.

There are too many things most, if not all denominations, insist on for qualification of salvation.

JW says you have to be their members to be saved, SDA believes you have to observe the Sabbath to be saved and etc....And you know what most churches insist on.

That's why I don't belong to any denominations or organizations.

Jesus says to come out of Babylon. I believe He is talking about man-made churches, denominations.

Timotheos

I was very interested in JWs mainly because they don't make a big deal out of all secular cerebrations.

Most of all, they don't approve of their members to join the military.

Jesus' center of teaching is to love one another even your enemy.

When I was in the military, my mission was to prevent terrorists from harming innocent people (and to help train other teams to do this). The terrorists planted mines in the Persian Gulf for any ship to hit. My team cleared the mines out of the Gulf. Loving your enemies is one thing, allowing them to kill innocent people is quite another.

Timotheos

Timotheos,

I meant holiday celebrations more than whether they eat meat or not.

I suppose I also have to say "I am not SDA".

I'm just a regular Christian who believes what the Bible says. I attend a regular Bible Believing Church.

Timotheos

A child raper and murderer unless they find repentance will suffer eternal punishment.

I agree, they will be destroyed on the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly, and they will remain destroyed forever unless they repent of their sins. Remember that Jesus said "Unless you repent, you will likewise perish". Eternal punishment doesn't mean eternal conscious torment, it means eternal destruction. 2 Thessalonians 1:9 says "these will pay the penalty of eternal destruction..."

way 2 go

Doesn't this support the wages of sin being death more than it supports the doctrine that thinks the wages of sin is torture? After all, Ephesians 2:1 doesn't say "And you were tortured in your trespasses and sins".

death is separation from God which is what :
Eph 2:1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins

Rev 14:11
if they are not there then it is not the the smoke of their torment
Mat 25:46
if they are not there it can't be punishment

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What, are you claiming that I am JW too? I'm not. JWs reject the divinity of Jesus Christ and I believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. JWs reject the trinity and I believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit.

Just because I believe that the wages of sin is death (ahem, just as the Bible says) that does not make me a JW, anymore than your belief in eternal torture makes you a Muslim. Do you understand this?

Do you know how to read? Where did i say anything about YOU?