Justification of Eternal Punishment

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Its a wonderful hat, and I hardly think she wears this one particular hat indefinitely, she might have a whole wardrobe of various hats ;)

:e4e:

Actually, I love that hat and wear it all the time. And no I don't have many hats.

I guess I should change my avatar. I am getting tired of looking at myself every time I post.

I don't know how to do it, so I have to ask one of my family.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Actually, I love that hat and wear it all the time. And no I don't have many hats.

I guess I should change my avatar. I am getting tired of at looking myself every time I post.

I don't know how to do it, so I have to ask one of my family.

Mine is of me, but it looks nothing like me. It was a photo-automated one when I was in my 20s/ you know how old I am now?

glorydaz

My spiel is the same as the Bible.

Not quite....it's pretty much pre-cross. You seem to reject what the Risen Lord revealed to Paul. Just as Meshak does.

I have no high horse.

Well then come down from that plastic monstrosity with a fake mane and get over yourself.

I know that you act like a jerk.

That would be your opinion, but you seem to be a bit taken with yourself, so.....

I know that you haven't proven that Meshak is a JW.

There is no better proof than what she has posted over the past years.

I would never buy a bridge from you because I know that you have a very loose connection to the truth.

That was a figure of speech and I wouldn't sell something I don't have to an ex-service member, anyway. Unlike Meshak, I don't think those who served in the military are evil people. You're just basically a know it all in spite of having served your country. Usually the military does a better job of making a man out of those who serve. :think:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I don't know what MI is.

So a person can believe in ECT without being a Muslim.

Question 2. Can a person believe that the wages of sin is death without being a JW?

Mental Illness.

yes, most I have known are not Muslims.

wages of sin is death, and not be JW? Sure

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
This thread is not about Paul. It isn't even really about Meshak. It isn't even about JWs.

It is about going to hell, right. I'm not going to hell, I am going to heaven, right after I die, right away! My bags are packed and my ticket is paid. I am ready!

glorydaz

This thread is not about Paul. It isn't even really about Meshak. It isn't even about JWs.

Oh, for a second there I thought you'd started this thread...now I see you're just the dictator who feels the need to direct the flow of the conversation. Why aren't you saying this thread is not about "HATS"? That seems to be the path your little innocent victim wants to take it. :think: