Justification of Eternal Punishment

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Which part wasn't clear?

Muslims believe in eternal conscious torment. Do you think that everyone who believes in ECT is a Muslim?

Unbelievers will spend eternity in "The Lake of Fire." Backing Meshak
in her unbelief in most of the Bible doesn't make you look good. Know
what I mean? Do you believe what she believes? Do you also believe
The Apostle Paul is an "anti-Christ" as she does?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey GM,

don't you have anything to refute Timothy's claim.

You know, about OP?

I know you love me but it's been discussed too many.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh, for a second there I thought you'd started this thread...now I see you're just the dictator who feels the need to direct the flow of the conversation. Why aren't you saying this thread is not about "HATS"? That seems to be the path your little innocent victim wants to take it. :think:

Maybe he likes hats too?

Timotheos

Unbelievers will spend eternity in "The Lake of Fire." Backing Meshak
in her unbelief in most of the Bible doesn't make you look good. Know
what I mean? Do you believe what she believes? Do you also believe
The Apostle Paul is an "anti-Christ" as she does?

I believe that the lake of fire is the second death, not eternal life. The reason I believe this is because the Book of Revelation says "The lake of fire is the second death". I don't believe that Paul is an antichrist. I don't know what anyone else believes about this. I don't know what this has to do with anything. I quote Paul in every post (check my signature line), so it is highly unlikely that I would consider him to be an antichrist. As a matter of fact, I really like Paul. His letters are brilliant. Do you think that Paul was mistaken when he wrote "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord"?

The Bottom Line is the reason I believe that the wicked will be destroyed instead of being tortured alive forever is because I believe what the Bible says.