Judge OK’s Petition for America’s First ‘Genderless’ Person

glassjester

wouldn't it require the participation of both a woman and a man to be truly bisexual? :think:

I would think so.

But Arthur defined homosexual as exclusively attracted to the same sex.
So I asked him how he would define the activity of a man in prison, having sex with another man.

I would still call that activity "homosexual." He has yet to share his thoughts on the matter.

Arthur Brain

So a (self-identified heterosexual) man in prison, willingly having sex with another man, is not committing a homosexual act? He's committing a bisexual act?

Also, are you saying he was bisexual from birth, but only chose to act on his attractions toward other men when he entered prison?

If a man finds himself attracted to another man, be it in prison or anywhere else, then there's bisexual tendencies there at least. This whole 'prison scenario' keeps coming up as if it's usual for straight guys to suddenly develop these attractions. How many straight men, do you suppose, have no interest with any sort of sexual intimacy with another male prisoner while in incarceration?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If a man finds himself attracted to another man, be it in prison or anywhere else, then there's bisexual tendencies there at least. This whole 'prison scenario' keeps coming up as if it's usual for straight guys to suddenly develop these attractions. How many straight men, do you suppose, have no interest with any sort of sexual intimacy with another male prisoner while in incarceration?

if it's only one, it serves to counter your contention that people can't choose to be gay

and it's a lot more than one

Arthur Brain

if it's only one, it serves to counter your contention that people can't choose to be gay

and it's a lot more than one

Well no, it doesn't. As much as you might like to argue that straight people can choose to be gay there's no support for it.

ok doser

If he's heterosexual he hasn't chosen it.

:AMR:

so it's your contention that those men who have identified as heterosexual throughout their whole life prior to entering prison and who choose to commit homosexual acts while in prison, and who return to their heterosexual lifestyle after being released from prison are what?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
so it's your contention that those men who have identified as heterosexual throughout their whole life prior to entering prison and who choose to commit homosexual acts while in prison, and who return to their heterosexual lifestyle after being released from prison are what?
:idunno: Less frustrated?

Arthur Brain

Who exactly are these people who identify as straight before going to jail and then commit homosexual acts while there? This whole 'argument' is more of a rabbit trail than anything. Do you think that straight men have homosexual urges or voluntary experiences in prison or something?

ok doser

Who exactly are these people who identify as straight before going to jail...

i don't have their names, but they've been documented in respectable psychology journals - you can google them more easily than i

care to answer the question?

or are you just going to deny that they exist?

Arthur Brain

i don't have their names, but they've been documented in respectable psychology journals - you can google them more easily than i

care to answer the question?

or are you just going to deny that they exist?

Which "respectable" journals? Point them out and the authors associated. I don't expect to see far leaning sites like 'Americans for truth' or 'renew america' among them or some dumb Bryan Fischer article either.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's not the argument.

Good or not-ok....what was the reason behind your initial attraction to this (any) man?

You can't tell us can you? You "just were" attracted to him....right?

Im not attracted to my neighbor. That was called an example.

The reason behind me being attracted to men, is that heterosexuality is the default position. (male-female with parts that fit together so children can result)

It also proves evolution false, since evolution would have already weeded out gays, since they cannot reproduce.

quip

BANNED
Banned
The reason behind me being attracted to men, is that heterosexuality is the default position. (male-female with parts that fit together so children can result)

And a reason a woman would be attracted to another woman is simply the natural exception to the "defaulted position". :idunno:

That would merely suggest an explanation as to why homosexuality is the "minority position".