quip

BANNED
Banned
heterosexual males have a choice in prison

to refrain from sex
or
to engage in homosexual sex

some choose the latter

So, then they were not heterosexuals by the logic of your argument...because the choice of a hetero sex option is not available. :idunno:

Arthur Brain

So, what was the deciding factor for you?

We can deduce it wasn't prison.

Well, it was a warm spring day, and as I'd already not decided to be undecided on the matter of temperature I made that further leap of decision to choose to find a woman on the front of one of the journalistic periodicals scattered about the coffee table somewhat attractive. It was from that day forth, I chose to call myself....:

HETEROSEXUAL MAN!!!

(Or was it radioactive man, I forget now...carry on, my hair seems to be falling out...)

quip

BANNED
Banned
Well, it was a warm spring day, and as I'd already not decided to be undecided on the matter of temperature I made that further leap of decision to choose to find a woman on the front of one of the journalistic periodicals scattered about the coffee table somewhat attractive. It was from that day forth, I chose to call myself....:

HETEROSEXUAL MAN!!!

(Or was it radioactive man, I forget now...carry on, my hair seems to be falling out...)

LOL!

Well played. (I couldn't rep ya)

ClimateSanity

Well yes, it is a choice too, if i thought my neighbors husband was hot, would it be ok for me to dwell on it and later attempt to seduce him?

Attraction doesnt = ok. Thats a poor argument.
He is confusing attraction with temptation. Fight temptation with holy thoughts. Think of your neighbors family and all the harm your attraction could do.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app