Judge OK’s Petition for America’s First ‘Genderless’ Person

jman

looks like you're saying that the heterosexual men in prison who have sex with other men aren't attracted to them?
I can't speak for all men in jail, but not in the way I'm attracted to my girlfriend. Or my sister is attracted to her girlfriend. It's lust, a sin of the flesh. He's strong when men are weak.

Sent from my SM-G935T using TOL mobile app

jman

Also, I'm not saying that all men on men and such is not sick. Just like priests and their perversions are also sick. I'm just saying that 90 percent of the people out there that have gay sex are not mentally ill.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​I think this 'Patch's' cheese slid off his sandwich a long time ago.

jman

Good.

I'm curious as to how you determine which is mentally ill and which is not.
I don't know HOW to tell who's ill or not, that's left to the therapists. I know my sister's not I'll, my friend David's not ill. As a general tool tho? People that give into weakness, lust and perversion? ILL!

jman

For instance, my sister, she loves her girlfriend and is attracted to her, that is not sick, that is the way of God. If she slept around simply to "get laid" and to please the skin THAT would be sick. But I do agree with you disagree-ers out there. Lust does run rampant in the homosexuals out there. But just being attracted to the same sex is not ill.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know HOW to tell
Then you cannot say one is not ill if you don't know how to determine they are not.

I know my sister's not I'll, my friend David's not ill.
You do see the dilemma in what you say, don't you?

Even if you don't want to include the word "mental" with illness, they are still ill, not healthy.
The healthy need no cure.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For instance, my sister, she loves her girlfriend and is attracted to her, that is not sick, that is the way of God.
No it is not the way of GOD.
GOD adamantly speaks against two people of the same gender having sex.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll have to look that up, but if two humans love each other? No matter the sex, you cannot disagree, God IS love!

GOD is not perverted love.
You can love your mother or father without perverting that love by having sex with them.
To imply that loving someone means it's not a perversion to have sex with them is not a good argument at all.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So yes, who you have sex with is a choice. Who you are attracted to is not.

Well yes, it is a choice too, if i thought my neighbors husband was hot, would it be ok for me to dwell on it and later attempt to seduce him?

Attraction doesnt = ok. Thats a poor argument.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I can't speak for all men in jail, but not in the way I'm attracted to my girlfriend. Or my sister is attracted to her girlfriend. It's lust, a sin of the flesh. He's strong when men are weak.

Heterosexuality is the default position, all the rest is your bolded sentence.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Also, I'm not saying that all men on men and such is not sick. Just like priests and their perversions are also sick. I'm just saying that 90 percent of the people out there that have gay sex are not mentally ill.

Why are they sick, can they help who they are attracted to? (using your argument)

quip

BANNED
Banned
Well yes, it is a choice too, if i thought my neighbors husband was hot, would it be ok for me to dwell on it and later attempt to seduce him?

Attraction doesnt = ok. Thats a poor argument.

That's not the argument.

Good or not-ok....what was the reason behind your initial attraction to this (any) man?

You can't tell us can you? You "just were" attracted to him....right?