Judge OK’s Petition for America’s First ‘Genderless’ Person

eider

Well yes, it is a choice too, if i thought my neighbors husband was hot, would it be ok for me to dwell on it and later attempt to seduce him?

Attraction doesnt = ok. Thats a poor argument.

This is soooo interesting!
In order to condemn the condition of 'intense sexual attraction' and not finding that quite strong enough to trash, you add 'and later attempt to seduce him.'

Now, I do think that intense sexual atraction, even unrequited love, is extremely traumatic and does often need a great deal of support to endure, avoid or ignore, but rather than look upon this as, say, socially unacceptable and sinful it does need love and understanding.

You're '....and later attempt to seduce him' is totally different, this action a devious and destructive force, smashing up multiple relationships as a result of that one action (if successful).

The vast majority of folks who live here, in the UK, see these situations totally differently. One of the most popular 'Romance Films' ever seen here is 'Bridges of Madison County.' In the film the couple separated and never communicated again until after death, by bequest. But the principle character, the Farmer's wife, understanding more than ever about love, befriended a local lady who had been estranged by most of the community because of her adultery.

I would guess that circa 90% of UK viewers felt high levels of understanding and love for the estranged lady. But it begins to look to me as if some US townships might still judge her harshly, the hated adulteress who was caught and estranged.

Ergo, our heaven, or our hell, could be what's going on in our hearts and minds.

Arthur Brain

That's not the argument.

Good or not-ok....what was the reason behind your initial attraction to this (any) man?

You can't tell us can you? You "just were" attracted to him....right?

And yet some of these people will tell you that you can "choose" to become gay or develop homosexual attractions even if you're straight...

Go figure, cos they sure can't.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
And yet some of these people will tell you that you can "choose" to become gay or develop homosexual attractions even if you're straight...

Go figure, cos they sure can't.

It's either the resulting fall from uncontrolled heterosexual sins or its of demonic origin, but none are born agayn

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Arthur Brain

It's either the resulting fall from uncontrolled heterosexual sins or its of demonic origin, but none are born agayn

Eh, if you're straight it ain't gonna change because you've lusted too much or something. Calling it 'demonic' is about as nuts as saying straight folk can "choose" to become gay...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
well, you're the only one who doesn't understand why it is a perfect counter to your retarded "point"

prolly 'cause you're retarded

Arthur Brain

well, you're the only one who doesn't understand why it is a perfect counter to your retarded "point"

prolly 'cause you're retarded

Do you get commission from someone for how many times you use the word 'retard' or any derivative or slang thereon?

Cos otherwise how are you possibly not even boring yourself with it by now?

:)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's because doser hasn't figured out that you have to first be offered a choice before one can choose. :idea:

choice one: don't have homosexual sex in prison
choice two: do have homosexual sex in prison

honestly quip, artie's tardliness is rubbing off on you

quip

BANNED
Banned
choice one: don't have homosexual sex in prison
choice two: do have homosexual sex in prison

honestly quip, artie's tardliness is rubbing off on you

Perhaps a night in the drunk tank. :idunno:
Otherwise....:flamer:

PS I didn't see a hetero option on that list.

Arthur Brain

That's because doser hasn't figured out that you have to first be offered a choice before one can choose. :idea:

Prisons are kinda designed to limit choices. :doh:

I once had a guy hit on me insisting that everyone was inherently bisexual and that I was denying a natural drive to disagree with him. He was as nuts as SOD is, just in a different way...

:chuckle: