In the twinkling of an eye

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Small favor please? Please type out John 7:33,34...so it turns blue and links auto thanks

The Pharisees heard the crowd murmuring these things concerning Him, and the Pharisees and the chief priests sent officers to take Him.Then Jesus said to them, [JESUS]“I shall be with you a little while longer, and then I go to Him who sent Me.You will seek Me and not find Me, and where I am you cannot come.”[/JESUS]Then the Jews said among themselves, “Where does He intend to go that we shall not find Him? Does He intend to go to the Dispersion among the Greeks and teach the Greeks?What is this thing that He said, [JESUS]‘You will seek Me and not find Me, and where I am you cannot come’?”[/JESUS] - John 7:32-36 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John7:32-36&version=NKJV

clefty

The Pharisees heard the crowd murmuring these things concerning Him, and the Pharisees and the chief priests sent officers to take Him.Then Jesus said to them, [JESUS]“I shall be with you a little while longer, and then I go to Him who sent Me.You will seek Me and not find Me, and where I am you cannot come.”[/JESUS]Then the Jews said among themselves, “Where does He intend to go that we shall not find Him? Does He intend to go to the Dispersion among the Greeks and teach the Greeks?What is this thing that He said, [JESUS]‘You will seek Me and not find Me, and where I am you cannot come’?”[/JESUS] - John 7:32-36 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John7:32-36&version=NKJV

Yes thanks I know the text that shows it was also for the Greeks as His Father’s house was always a house of prayer for ALL NATIONS...not just da jews but ONE LAW for jew and goyim in Him neither jew or goyim

Sadly they killed their husband and cancelled their marriage contract...He is available for a new bride...you know WHOSOEVER believes...and obeys

Jerry Shugart

I wanted to start a thread to ask a few simple questions about the rapture theory.

The first thing that must be understood is that the rapture can happen at any moment and the Apostle Paul used a Greek word in regard to the Lord's appearing that can only mean that His appearing could "occur at any moment":

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation (apokaradokia) of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God...And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, that is, the redemption of our body" (Ro.8:18,19,23).​

Here Paul is speaking of "the redemption of our body", an event that will happen when the Lord Jesus appears. The Greek word translated "earnest expectation" is apokaradokia, and this word means "to watch with head erect or outstretched...to wait for in suspense." (Joseph Henry Thayer, A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament, 62).

The same Greek word "was used in Greek writings to describe the alert watchman who peered into the darkness, eagerly looking for the first gleam of the distant beacon which would announce the capture of Troy." (Precept Austin).

This proves that those in the Body of Christ were not taught to be waiting for the Lord Jesus to appear when He returns to the earth because before that can happen certain events must happen first, such as the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place (Mt.24:15). Paul certainly would not be telling anyone to looking eagerly with their head outstretched for the appearance of the Lord Jesus if He couldn't even appear until the abomination of desolations first stands in the holy place.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Just wondering. Please dont tell me theres a Bride of Christ AND a separate Bride of God
Israel is the Bride of Christ.

Christians are the Body of Christ.

The Bride will go through the Great Tribulation.

The Body will be raptured just before it, to be spared.

These things are a comfort to the Body, but the things described in the Bible that the Bride will go through are terrifying.

God's Truth

That's just you, proving once more the resulting illogic of your ever obvious, basic reading comprehension problem.

For by your own definition, you yourself sound like the MADs - whenever you assert that Jesus had preached a faith plus works gospel.

The difference being that while we actually agree with you on that, we do not agree that that applies to the Body of Christ.

You write so poorly that the years you post here I have avoided you.

As for what you say about works and faith and the body of Christ, it is ignorant to say some people only had to have faith and some other people had to actually do right actions.

James says you are foolish, Peter says you are ignorant and unstable. Paul says you deceived yourself; and Jesus himself says he never knew you.

DansingWall

Israel is the Bride of Christ.

So if the bride is Israel, wheres that leave the gentiles?

MATTHEW [24] But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Ya see what Jesus said

JOHN 10 [14] I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. [15] As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. [16] And OTHER SHEEP I HAVE, WHICH ARE NOT OF THIS FOLD: THEM ALSO I MUST BRING, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and ONE SHEPHERD.

I MUST BRING! Jesus said there were “others” not of the fold of the house of Israel. These “others” are the gentiles that hear His voice. Them also He will bring.... Bring where? Bring to heaven as the raptuist claim? Nope. At the time when Jesus does bring us we will have but ONE SHEPHERD.

EZEKIEL 37 [21] And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will GATHER THEM on every side, and BRING THEM INTO THEIR OWN LAND: [22]And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: [23] Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. [24] And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have ONE SHEPHERD: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. [25] And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. [26] Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. [27] My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.

Jesus gathers His people {in the twinkling of an eye} and BRINGS them to Israel, to the kingdom. We will have but ONE SHEPHERD

ZECHARIAH 8 [7] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; [8] And I will BRING THEM, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD {Zeke37v27}, in truth and in righteousness

The kingdom rest will be in the midst of Jerusalem

ISAIAH 56 [6] Also THE SONS OF THE STRANGER, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one THAT KEEPETH THE SABBATH from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; [7] EVEN THEM WILL I BRING TO MY HOLY MOUNTAIN, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. [8] The Lord God which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, YET WILL I GATHER OTHERS TO HIM, beside those that are gathered unto him.

Jesus brings them to His Holy Mountain. The kingdom rest. Yes, the “others” {John 10v16} {Isaiah 56v8} are the gentiles. So when the LAST TRUMPET {1Cor.15} sounds we meet the Lord in the air and Jesus “brings” us to His holy mountain in Jerusalem for the kingdom rest. Not off to heaven as the Rapturist claim.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus brings them to His Holy Mountain. The kingdom rest. Yes, the “others” {John 10v16} {Isaiah 56v8} are the gentiles. So when the LAST TRUMPET {1Cor.15} sounds we meet the Lord in the air and Jesus “brings” us to His holy mountain in Jerusalem for the kingdom rest. Not off to heaven as the Rapturist claim.

So do you believe mountain in Jerusalem literally?

God's Truth

That's because you are so dumb that you have continued to fail to see why I have been repeating it to you each time I have pointed out that you have yet to post Scripture for what you claim to believe.

In Acts 17:2, o dense one, that is exactly what Paul is described doing - he "reasoned with them out of the scriptures,"

This is why there is no reasoning with you, you're simply too dumb to realize you are so dumb that you can't even get such a simple point.

We are all still waiting for you to "reason with" us "out of the Scriptures."

Of course, you do not post Scripture - because you obviously do not know the Scriptures that well.

Meaning that you don't even know where what you claim to believe is actually found in Scripture.

I've been giving you the opportunity to prove this is not true.

But you continue to prove that you are a fraud.

You're welcome to prove that you know where things are in Scripture.

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

You call other people 'dumb' and comprehension problems because you know you have those problems.