In the twinkling of an eye

Dartman

Yup.

EZEK.37 v 12. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I WILL OPEN YOUR GRAVES, AND CAUSE YOU TO COME UP OUT OF YOUR GRAVES, AND BRING YOU INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL.

And look where we are going. To heaven as the Rapturist claim? Nope. We are going to Israel {to the Kingdom}. Right here on Gods green earth.
You are totally correct that the reward of the righteous is to "inherit the earth".... it is NOT "go to heaven".... in fact, neither Jesus or his God are going to stay in heaven.

Jesus is returning here, reigning for 1,000 years, and then judging all those in the 2nd resurrection. AFTER that judgment, his God, Jehovah/YHVH, is going to send the city He has built FROM heaven TO the earth .... and then God Himself will come to earth to dwell with ALL of His sons and daughters .... especially His beloved son Jesus of Nazareth.

The promise in Ezek. 37 is specifically to Israel. The faithful will ALL be raised, and will be made "kings and priests" to reign on ALL the earth, but the faithful of Israel will be allowed to dwell in that land.

Ezek 20 contains a description of what happens to the MORTAL race of Israel, those that survive the 2nd coming of Jesus;
Ezek 20:33-38 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.
35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.
37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:
38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

ONLY those that accept Jesus will be allowed into the Land of Israel.

Right Divider

Body part
Yup.

EZEK.37 v 12. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I WILL OPEN YOUR GRAVES, AND CAUSE YOU TO COME UP OUT OF YOUR GRAVES, AND BRING YOU INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL.

And look where we are going. To heaven as the Rapturist claim? Nope. We are going to Israel {to the Kingdom}. Right here on Gods green earth.
Wrongly dividing will leave you confused.