In the twinkling of an eye

Rosenritter

All this to avoid the Law...and of those 1 particular one...

One hardly needs the Plymouth Brethren to understand the Bible when it says that the former covenant and its ordinances and sabbaths and new moons are passed away, obsolete, nailed to the cross, that it matters not if one observes the day or observes not the day, but that we should every man be determined in his own mind, that we should all be in Christ.

If you accept the New Testament as inspired and the word of God, you should take that to heart. While there is no harm in observances and commemorations of former law, if you worship a CREATED THING (a Sabbath observance, a law) more than the Creator that becomes idolatry.

clefty

One hardly needs the Plymouth Brethren to understand the Bible when it says that the former covenant and its ordinances and sabbaths and new moons are passed away,

Hang on there...brethren are indeed needed...Paul was clear these ARE shadows PRESENT TENSE...the greek he wrote in does have past tense you know...but he wrote they ARE and NOT that they WERE...Col 2:17

obsolete,
nope...the covenant yes but not its laws

nailed to the cross,
stone dont nail to wood ya dig? What was nailed were handwritten ordinances against us...you know like a town ordinance against your loud blasphemy...breaking the larger keep the peace law...

that it matters not if one observes the day or observes not the day, but that we should every man be determined in his own mind,
Romans 14 deals with diet fasting food and doubtful things...no jew doubted Sabbaths nor did crowding goyim into the synagogues begging Paul to tell more next Sabbath

that we should all be in Christ.
yes Peter was clear...IN HIM NO DISTINCTION between jew or goyim was made by Yah...as IN HIM there is no jew or goyim but only a new creature...a sovereign citizen of Israel...grafted into His house rules...not a divided house with two sets of laws...but like the church in the wilderness when it was even the ONE LAW for both native and goyim...like in the Sabbath commandment which included the strangers in their gates...animals even...no not the goyim...haha

If you accept the New Testament as inspired and the word of God, you should take that to heart. While there is no harm in observances and commemorations of former law, if you worship a CREATED THING (a Sabbath observance, a law) more than the Creator that becomes idolatry.

Never said we worship the day...never said keeping that day saves us...but that it keeps us saved...

I keep repeating that the New Testament was taught and lived/demonstrated BEFORE He was killed thus signing it with His blood and SEALING it with His death...once the last will and testament is signed and sealed and the testator dies THAT’S IT...no changing possible...is why we are to follow Him as He lived...HIS WAY...keep His commandments if we love Him...and love others AS HE LOVED US...just as...WWJD? Do that...His love does not include Sunday Ham dinners BTW...

Heb 4:9 confirms there is NO DISTINCTION within His people since the church was in the wilderness...

Isaiah confirms that one day all flesh will come worship Sabbath to Sabbath...in fact concludes his book with that...

His house having been a house of prayer for ALL nations...not just jews...

Sabbath too being made for man...also not just for jews...

Rosenritter

Hang on there...brethren are indeed needed...Paul was clear these ARE shadows PRESENT TENSE...the greek he wrote in does have past tense you know...but he wrote they ARE and NOT that they WERE...Col 2:17

Your assertion is in stark contrast to Paul's clarifications... and also indicates that you've missed what this is all about.

stone dont nail to wood ya dig? What was nailed were handwritten ordinances against us...you know like a town ordinance against your loud blasphemy...breaking the larger keep the peace law...

"Stone don't nail to wood?" That's stupid on multiple levels. It's a metaphor, not literal (and even if literal a stonemason could do that easily.)

yes Peter was clear...IN HIM NO DISTINCTION between jew or goyim was made by Yah...as IN HIM there is no jew or goyim but only a new creature...a sovereign citizen of Israel...grafted into His house rules...not a divided house with two sets of laws...but like the church in the wilderness when it was even the ONE LAW for both native and goyim...like in the Sabbath commandment which included the strangers in their gates...animals even...no not the goyim...haha

Why do you keep using a racist term like "goyim?"

clefty

Your assertion is in stark contrast to Paul's clarifications... and also indicates that you've missed what this is all about.
please show your work...Paul was clear with his present tense “ARE”...these shadows ARE STILL pointing to things to come...so until you show otherwise...

Why would non-believing in Him jews care to judge if believers IN HIM were NOT keeping the Sabbath? Every think about that? Jews would not have unclean goyim crowding their synagogues every Sabbath...

Oh and why should believing in Him jews care if the believers were NOT keeping the Sabbath if it was TRUE what non believing jews claimed Stephen and Paul taught-that Yahushua changed the customs Moses gave them...oh because Luke was clear that was jewish FALSE WITNESS...because Stephen and Paul did NOT teach Yahushua changed the law...imagine that

"Stone don't nail to wood?" That's stupid on multiple levels. It's a metaphor, not literal (and even if literal a stonemason could do that easily.)
oh my...stupid...on multiple levels?

yes it’s understood as a metaphor but what is missed by you is that what is nailed to the wood here is handwritten by MAN and not on stone vs. what is written by Yah and on stone...besides stone isnt even mentioned in this passage here by Paul...

So how many levels is that?

Why do you keep using a racist term like "goyim?"

It’s not considered racist just a term of endearment jews use for non-jews...but yes jews at the time of Acts had a wall built figuratively (and literally in the temple courts) between them and the dirty goyim...goyim were not allowed to eat with them, marry them, wear their clothes...all still true BTW...(but yes only being critical of Israel is considered anti Semitic and racist)

Paul makes quite clear that in Yahushua there is no jew no goyim as HE ABOLISHED THE WALL BETWEEN THEM...remember Peter also made it clear Yah made NO DISTINCTION Acts 15:9...or Romans 10:12...Gal 3:28...so it was again as it was in the OT when the church was in the wilderness with Him already as the head...ONE LAW...for native and goyim alike

But it took a vision from Yah for Peter to confirm these uncleam goyim were now clean enough to preach to...

Rosenritter

It’s not considered racist just a term of endearment jews use for non-jews...but yes jews at the time of Acts had a wall built figuratively (and literally in the temple courts) between them and the dirty goyim...goyim were not allowed to eat with them, marry them, wear their clothes...all still true BTW...(but yes only being critical of Israel is considered anti Semitic and racist)

Paul makes quite clear that in Yahushua there is no jew no goyim as HE ABOLISHED THE WALL BETWEEN THEM...remember Peter also made it clear Yah made NO DISTINCTION Acts 15:9...or Romans 10:12...Gal 3:28...so it was again as it was in the OT when the church was in the wilderness with Him already as the head...ONE LAW...for native and goyim alike

But it took a vision from Yah for Peter to confirm these uncleam goyim were now clean enough to preach to...

https://www.quora.com/Do-the-Yiddish-words-“goy”-and-“goyim”-carry-racist-connotations

Neel Lex Lumi, Born and raised in a secular Hebrew-speaking household, moved around some
Answered Dec 8, 2016

YES.

As an outspoken atheist in Israel, I’ve had this slur aimed at me, and I can tell you that it is, for all intents and purposes, a derogatory term. A more formal and non-offensive term is נָכְרִי nokhrí ‘foreigner’ or (far more commonly) לֹא־יְהוּדִי lo-Yehudí ‘non-Jewish’.
It always riles me up when I see Jews, especially on Tumblr, outright lie and say it isn’t. It might be more ambivalent elsewhere (like the term ‘Eskimo’), but it’s definitely not the case here.

John Walker, Lived in Israel and western Europe.Answered Dec 3, 2017

Yes. Goy is inferior to Jewish. In their morning prayers “Birkot hashachar”, they say “Blessing are you who did not make me a Goy”.

The word might have changed in the history, but defacto - Yes, it is a racist word.

If you ask any serious orthodox Jew will tell the true meaning without being elusive. It is an embarrassing question for any Jew believer.

However, similar terms exist in Christianity and Islam. So this feature is offered by all the other competitors and not unique to Judaism.

For me it is not an offence, it is a complement. I’m an atheist and I’d rather be flagged as an atheist and not a brain washed lunatic.
[FONT=q_serif]
[/FONT]
You're not using it in a way that sounds endearing. For as many people that say it is a harmless term, there are as many that relate that it is used in a is derogatory fashion. The normal English terms of "Jew" and "Gentile" should not work fine if that is what you mean, otherwise (especially considering the slant of your topic) it especially sounds like a slur. Would you be willing to use the English terms in the interests of polite conversation?

Rosenritter

please show your work...Paul was clear with his present tense “ARE”...these shadows ARE STILL pointing to things to come...so until you show otherwise...

Shadows aren't real things. The things that will come to pass are real but still to come: the millennial reign is the substance of the Sabbath; the return of Christ is the substance of the Feast of Trumpets, the Holy City and "all that thirst may enter" is the substance of the Last Great Day. Of course those shadows are still pointing to that which will come, because that hasn't come yet. I don't know what grammatical toy surprise you have in mind here, but this seems very obvious to me.

Why would non-believing in Him jews care to judge if believers IN HIM were NOT keeping the Sabbath? Every think about that? Jews would not have unclean goyim crowding their synagogues every Sabbath...

Jews are known for being stubborn, hard-headed, and hard-hearted, and thinking that their traditions somehow make them superior to others. This is why there are even specific sections and passages of the New Testament dealing with the annulment of the Old Covenant traditions... scriptures which you are very determined to ignore and rationalize that they must somehow mean the opposite.

Oh and why should believing in Him jews care if the believers were NOT keeping the Sabbath if it was TRUE what non believing jews claimed Stephen and Paul taught-that Yahushua changed the customs Moses gave them...oh because Luke was clear that was jewish FALSE WITNESS...because Stephen and Paul did NOT teach Yahushua changed the law...imagine that

See above. For this reason Paul has to explain to them that sabbaths are a moot point.

Romans 14:5-6 KJV
(5) One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
(6) He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Colossians 2:14-17 KJV
(14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
(15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
(16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
(17) Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Ephesians 2:14-15 KJV
(14) For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
(15) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

oh my...stupid...on multiple levels?

yes it’s understood as a metaphor but what is missed by you is that what is nailed to the wood here is handwritten by MAN and not on stone vs. what is written by Yah and on stone...besides stone isnt even mentioned in this passage here by Paul...

So how many levels is that?

Completely stupid, considering that your objection was already addressed by specific words of Paul that named sabbaths with other ordinances. There's not a single instruction in the in New Testament (written in the New Covenant in his blood after the cross) telling anyone that they should be observing Sabbaths, yet according to you this is the most vital reason for which we were created, something that the new Gentiles would certainly have to be told and instructed.

Acts 15:28-29 KJV
(28) For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
(29) That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

No mention that the Gentiles must change their traditions to observe SABBATHS. The only mention in regard to observance of Sabbaths is that it doesn't matter whether one observes sabbaths or any other days.

But you seem to be determined to argue with anyone and everyone on this and I'm not going to help out further. Is there some information that you've been holding out on that you haven't mentioned? If so now is the time to bring it forward. Otherwise you're already answered by scripture and there's no need to bounce this back and forth any further.

clefty

https://www.quora.com/Do-the-Yiddish-words-“goy”-and-“goyim”-carry-racist-connotations

[FONT=&][FONT=q_serif]
[/FONT][/FONT]
You're not using it in a way that sounds endearing. For as many people that say it is a harmless term, there are as many that relate that it is used in a is derogatory fashion. The normal English terms of "Jew" and "Gentile" should not work fine if that is what you mean, otherwise (especially considering the slant of your topic) it especially sounds like a slur. Would you be willing to use the English terms in the interests of polite conversation?

Ha...NO

I prefer the terms “goyim goy shiksa...” to remind ALL of the context this gospel came to be...jews considered goyim unclean...still do...or worse...read the Talmud...and yet we are closely monitored for any hate speech or anti Semitic or racist sentiment...any criticism at all of israel is suspect...and makes people MAD...so MAD that even the Gospel is not necessary for ALL...just goyim...jews have their own way again...even Vatican 2 cleared the path for jews no longer having to go through HIM HIS WAY...that is MADness

Recall what Yahushua said of nonbelieving jews...how the disciples HID in the attic...how even Mel Gibson was not allowed to include the TRUTH of jewish HATRED for HIM as it is in scripture “His blood be upon us” in his “SO AUTHENTIC...SO ACCURATE...SO REAL” movie epic beloved by all christians...

Glad you are offended...you should be...is why the gospel is SUCH GOOD NEWS...it includes us goyim again...

(I say again as the previous covenant when the church was in the wilderness WAS for goyim as it was ONE LAW for native and goyim...His house being a house of prayer for all nations...but by the time it got to “shepherds watching their flocks by night” jews had made sure the dirty goyim were outside the sheep pen ya dig?)

Before Yahushua you would have been walled out...were it not for Him destroying that wall wellll...

He was the One that made it possible for goyim IN HIM to inherited the Promise denied us by that conspiracy found in Judah...HE was the reason YAH found NO DISTINCTION between believing jews and believing goyim...is why the HATE HIM...again read the Talmud...

But all that was done away with when jewish FALSE WITNESS was successfully implemented namely that Yahushua abolished the law...keeping the Law for jews and just Grace for the silly goyim...

History stumbles on...wondering after the beast which changed both times and laws...

But some of us have come out of babylon...begun restoring Him HIS WAYS...even stealing back that which was ALWAYS for us...as Sabbath was made for MAN...not just jews...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I prefer the terms “goyim goy shiksa...” . . . goyim . . . goyim . . . goyim . . . goyim . . . goyim . . . dirty goyim . . . goyim . . . goyim . . . goyim

I have a few words I'd like to share with you. They apply directly to you.

[JESUS]"What God has cleansed you must not call common."[/JESUS]

"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

"But now you yourselves are to put off . . . filthy language out of your mouth."

[JESUS]"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be . . . condemned."

"Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."[/JESUS]

"Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so."

"If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless."

"But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness."

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. - Psalm 19:14 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm19:14&version=NKJV

Put away from you a deceitful mouth, And put perverse lips far from you. - Proverbs 4:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs4:24&version=NKJV

A worthless person, a wicked man, Walks with a perverse mouth;He winks with his eyes, He shuffles his feet, He points with his fingers;Perversity is in his heart, He devises evil continually, He sows discord.Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly; Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy. - Proverbs 6:12-15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs6:12-15&version=NKJV

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; Pride and arrogance and the evil way And the perverse mouth I hate. - Proverbs 8:13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs8:13&version=NKJV

But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath. But let your “Yes” be “Yes,” and your “No,” “No,” lest you fall into judgment. - James 5:12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James5:12&version=NKJV

----

This my rebuke to you:

Put away your profanity. It is a sure sign that you are not heavenly minded.

clefty

Shadows aren't real things.
ummm yes they are follow a shadow and you will find the source/direction of light...shadows are signs...just as a sign to heaven is not actually heaven itself...duh...

And yet Paul knew what he was writing about yes?...I mean none of those shadows solved the problem of SIN...all of it was symbolic...a sign...meant to teach MERCY rather than sacrifice...what you miss is your own point...THEY STILL POINT

The things that will come to pass are real but still to come: the millennial reign is the substance of the Sabbath;
...a sabbatismos still remains for His people Heb 4:9 and well...your ordering is messed up as Sabbath comes before Passover and Pentecost and weekly NOT yearly...

the return of Christ is the substance of the Feast of Trumpets,
followed by tabernacling away from our permanent homes being made NEW...

the Holy City and "all that thirst may enter" is the substance of the Last Great Day. Of course those shadows are still pointing to that which will come, because that hasn't come yet. I don't know what grammatical toy surprise you have in mind here, but this seems very obvious to me.
well you just proved these shadows ARE still pointing...even the Sabbath...the irony

I mean in one change of tense all this would be done away with as in done...fulfilled...might as well destroy...but HalleluYah Paul knows what he is writing about they ARE shadows STILL and also HalleluYah that Greek has both present and past tenses for him to choose from to be clear...

[/quoteJews are known for being stubborn, hard-headed, and hard-hearted, and thinking that their traditions somehow make them superior to others. This is why there are even specific sections and passages of the New Testament dealing with the annulment of the Old Covenant traditions...[/quote] the old covenant contract testament ...not its traditions...you just repeat here jewish FALSE WITNESS that Yahushua changed the customs Moses gave...Luke is clear that was FALSE WITNESS...is why Peter is clear NO DISTINCTION was made by Yah between believing jews and believing goyim...

that those were changed scriptures which you are very determined to ignore and rationalize that they must somehow mean the opposite.
Titus 1:14

See above. For this reason Paul has to explain to them that sabbaths are a moot point.

Romans 14:5-6 KJV
(5) One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
(6) He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
you do notice SABBATH is NOT in this passage...it certainly NOT a doubtful or a disputable thing for jews...Rom 14:1

Colossians 2:14-17 KJV
(14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
(15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
(16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
(17) Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Yes covered this already

Here read this to learn “Let no one judge you” doing all these things “but the body of Christ”

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/chur...sons-more-do-not-keep-the-biblical-holy-days/

Please answer:

Why would non believing jews care or judge if believing goyim were NOT keeping the Sabbath?

Why would believing jews care or judge if believing goyim were NOT keeping the Sabbath if this shadow was nailed to the cross...or something...

Ephesians 2:14-15 KJV
(14) For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
(15) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
yes keep reading where this NEW MAN is a citizen of Israel...and welllll...did Israel ever eat Sunday Ham?

Completely stupid, considering that your objection was already addressed by specific words of Paul that named sabbaths with other ordinances.
ordinances AGAINST US...sabbaths were not handwritten ordinances against us...ordinance is like ordnance...military ordnance directed AGAINST...ok? Like a ticket is against you because you broke the traffic law...the traffic law is NOT abolished to remove the handwritten ticket against...ya dig?

There's not a single instruction in the in New Testament (written in the New Covenant in his blood after the cross) telling anyone that they should be observing Sabbaths,
ummm you do understand that the covenant is a last will testament done prior its sealing by the death of the testator? He wrote and demonstrated the new covenant lifestyle BEFORE He signed and sealed it with His blood and death...

yet according to you this is the most vital reason for which we were created, something that the new Gentiles would certainly have to be told and instructed.
just like when the church was in the wilderness with Him as its head...ONE LAW...for jew and goyim alike...just like in the VERY SABBATH COMMANDMENT...the ONLY commandment including the goyim and even the animals...the IRONY

Isaiah confirms this that Sabbath to Sabbath ALL shall come to worship...NOT just jews...

Acts 15:28-29 KJV
(28) For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
(29) That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

No mention that the Gentiles must change their traditions to observe SABBATHS.
MUST CHANGE? These goyim WANTED to be there Sabbaths to hear of One resurrected...they begged Paul to preach again the NEXT SABBATH and NOT on Sunday or mid week bible study on mars hill...

James concluded the Jerusalem Council expecting these goyim to keep crowding the synagogues for Moses is preached and read in every city on EVERY SABBATH...

Yahushua INSTRUCTED prayers for ONLY ONE commandments keeping in the future time...the Sabbath...pray your flight NOT be on the Sabbath...Matt 24:20 because fleeing is NOT RESTING...He didnt even instruct prayers the people fleeing were saved...but fully expected both WINTER time and SABBATH time to continue into the future...LONG after He was resurrected and ascended...

The only mention in regard to observance of Sabbaths is that it doesn't matter whether one observes sabbaths or any other days.
Romans 14 deals with diet fasting and which days to do so jews were disputing M W vs T TH or something...

But you seem to be determined to argue with anyone and everyone on this and I'm not going to help out further. Is there some information that you've been holding out on that you haven't mentioned? If so now is the time to bring it forward. Otherwise you're already answered by scripture and there's no need to bounce this back and forth any further.

The body of Christ worshipping on two different days is distinct...Peter was clear Yah made NO DISTINCTION Act 15:9

Why you replace the wall between jew and goyim...why you make distinctions?

Why you reject that “He are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua”

Does that mean 9/10ths of His commandments or that Yahushua’s faith included Sunday Ham dinners after worship power hour?

Last edited:

clefty

I have a few words I'd like to share with you. They apply directly to you.

[JESUS]"What God has cleansed you must not call common."[/JESUS]

"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

"But now you yourselves are to put off . . . filthy language out of your mouth."

[JESUS]"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be . . . condemned."

"Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."[/JESUS]

"Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so."

"If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless."

"But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness."

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. - Psalm 19:14 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm19:14&version=NKJV

Put away from you a deceitful mouth, And put perverse lips far from you. - Proverbs 4:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs4:24&version=NKJV

A worthless person, a wicked man, Walks with a perverse mouth;He winks with his eyes, He shuffles his feet, He points with his fingers;Perversity is in his heart, He devises evil continually, He sows discord.Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly; Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy. - Proverbs 6:12-15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs6:12-15&version=NKJV

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; Pride and arrogance and the evil way And the perverse mouth I hate. - Proverbs 8:13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs8:13&version=NKJV

But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath. But let your “Yes” be “Yes,” and your “No,” “No,” lest you fall into judgment. - James 5:12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James5:12&version=NKJV

----

This my rebuke to you:

Put away your profanity. It is a sure sign that you are not heavenly minded.

Makes ya MAD does it? Someone casting shade on those you idolize despite their hate for and rejection of our Lord? Even He called the Samaritan a dog...

These are words they call us...

does brood of vipers, snakes, synagogue of Satan, children of liar, Satan offend too?

Sorry the gospel isn’t such good news to include you whom they would reject...and tried to for centuries...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Makes ya MAD does it?

I'm more concerned with how vulgar you are.

Someone casting shade on those you revere

The only One I revere is Jesus Christ, God the Son, His Father, the Only True God, and the Holy Spirit.

The only One I revere is God.

despite their hate for and rejection of our Lord?

I love everyone enough that I want them to come to know their Creator, Lord, and Savior.

Even He called the Samaritan a dog...

And? That was before God made the Gentiles clean.

These are words they call us...

does brood of vipers, snakes, synagogue of Satan, children of liar, Satan offend too?

Sorry the gospel isn’t such good news to include you whom they would reject...and tried to for centuries...

What bothers me is that you have such a foul mouth, and are even proud of it.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

But of course, you won't be, because...

You think you're religious, and yet you do not bridle your tongue, but deceive your own heart, so your religion is useless.

clefty

I'm more concerned with how vulgar you are.

It’s not vulgar to say goy goyim or shiksa...

Here is a jewish perspective written in a jewish magazine for jews I guess:

“Although words like “goy,” sheygets, shikse, orel, etc., can certainly be contemptuous, they don’t have to be. They can simply express a sense of otherness, of the enormous gulf dividing Jews from gentiles that was the common experience of many Eastern European Jews and continues to be that of ultra-Orthodox Jews today. Feeling superior as a Jew doesn’t necessarily mean denying a non-Jew’s worth, even if you think you’re lucky not to have been born one.”
Read more: https://forward.com/culture/159146/interfaith-insults/

See you have worth...

Like fertilizer is good for plants and such...

The only One I revere is Jesus Christ, God the Son, His Father, the Only True God, and the Holy Spirit.

The only One I revere is God.
is why I changed it to idolize...speaking of which what you just wrote they consider idolatry...look up what they think of AKUM who are idolators...and what they think of Him...

I love everyone enough that I want them to come to know their Creator, Lord, and Savior.
enough to teach and preach and proselytize them? Or just MAD enough to support them to trigger end of the world conflict leading to killing 2/3 of them...

They have their own path yes? Dont need Him and His Way?

And? That was before God made the Gentiles clean.
you mean with Peter’s vision? Thought that was about being able to eat bacon...mmmmm...bacon...

You think you're religious, and yet you do not bridle your tongue, but deceive your own heart, so your religion is useless.

Again...not foul...you think this is foul you should read the Talmud or other writings...

Odd you are more concerned about a foul mouth than being reminded of the truth that the gospel saved you from a people that wished you remain unclean...

Certainly these jews dont believe it was ONE LAW for native and goyim alike...maybe cuz they are jews who say they are jews but are not jew but their father is the devil etc...

Again sorry you are not grateful about the gospel when One came to remove the wall that jews built to keep you from the promise...is why they HATE Him...

Last edited:

DansingWall

Wouldnt werry bout it Clefty. Youve gotta foul mouth and i cant spell corectly and he cant seem to get the log out of his own eye.

Rosenritter

Are there only 2 more general resurrections to come? Anyone know for sure?

Acts 24:14-15 KJV
(14) But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
(15) And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Hebrews 11:35 KJV
(35) Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

Revelation 20:5-6 KJV
(5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
(6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Ezekiel 28:18-19 KJV
(18) Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
(19) All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Revelation 21:4 KJV
(4) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

1. We know that there is a resurrection of both the just and the unjust (Acts 24:15),
2. We know that there is more than one resurrection and that one is better than the other (Hebrews 11:35, Revelation 20:6)
3. The fate of those destroyed in the fire of judgment is to "never be any more." (Ezekiel 28).
4. It is indicated that death itself is abolished in the second resurrection (Rev 21:4).

If everyone who has ever lived is raised in the first or the second resurrection, with the only two end results being eternal life or eternal destruction, and death itself is abolished thereafter, how could there be anyone left to raise to make a third resurrection? Those that were destroyed before were destroyed permanently, and no more dying means no more resurrections.

DansingWall

1. We know that there is a resurrection of both the just and the unjust (Acts 24:15),
2. We know that there is more than one resurrection and that one is better than the other (Hebrews 11:35, Revelation 20:6)
3. The fate of those destroyed in the fire of judgment is to "never be any more." (Ezekiel 28).
4. It is indicated that death itself is abolished in the second resurrection (Rev 21:4).

If everyone who has ever lived is raised in the first or the second resurrection, with the only two end results being eternal life or eternal destruction, and death itself is abolished thereafter, how could there be anyone left to raise to make a third resurrection? Those that were destroyed before were destroyed permanently, and no more dying means no more resurrections.

Thanks Rosenritter
I could only find 2 resurrections also. Scripture says the 2 are a 1000yrs apart. But it doesnt seem to add up that 1 is only for the good guys and 1 is for the bad guys. Most seem to believe thats the case. You?

Dartman

Are there only 2 more general resurrections to come? Anyone know for sure?
Revelation 20 refers to "the first resurrection" when Jesus returns... which ONLY includes the righteous. That would make the resurrection AFTER the 1,000 year reign, the 2nd resurrection, which includes ALL wicked people that have ever lived... AND any mortal survivors of Christ's 2nd coming, or their descendants, who are judged as righteous.

Death is eliminated in the final judgment. There will be no death in the New Heaven and Earth...... therefore, no more resurrections.

Dartman

Acts 24:14-15 KJV
(14) But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
(15) And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Hebrews 11:35 KJV
(35) Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

Revelation 20:5-6 KJV
(5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
(6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Ezekiel 28:18-19 KJV
(18) Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
(19) All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Revelation 21:4 KJV
(4) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

I agree.
And, would add that Jesus stated both "those that have done good" and "those that have done evil" are in their graves, waiting for resurrection.
John 5:28-29 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

DansingWall

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,[/COLOR]
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

The HOUR IS COMING that ALL that are in the grave

Surely doesnt sound like they are 1000 yrs apart. If so..... thats a really really long hour

Rosenritter

Thanks Rosenritter
I could only find 2 resurrections also. Scripture says the 2 are a 1000yrs apart. But it doesnt seem to add up that 1 is only for the good guys and 1 is for the bad guys. Most seem to believe thats the case. You?

I would say that is the case. First, a blessed resurrection of which its children cannot be touched by the second death "the resurrection of the just", and second, a second resurrection of the rest of the dead "the resurrection of the unjust." Revelation places these two resurrections a thousand years apart, and I have no reason to think that this would not be a literal thousand years.

Why would you say that this doesn't seem to add up? Are there other factors in this equation?