In the twinkling of an eye

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
I know but you are dealing with the idea that everything you posted was not meant for you...only jews can claim that as theirs...gentiles were never part of it...it’s MAD to think so but some get very MAD about it all...

So basically you are stealing mail to the jews and pretending it was addressed to you as yours...

The reason why I asked if he could see a circumcised heart is because that is what a true Israelite always ever was...circumcised in heart...of faith in a promise...but because they are MAD they reject that...

so here you present a great example...this text was written by a jew and prolly to other jews...so it’s only for jews...you are NOT to identify with it...use it...learn form it or expect to do the same as apparently their lord is jewish with a jewish mouth or something...so it’s none of your business...

OT in fact get rid of it...it was abolished...

So it’s kinda like Shakespeare is only for the British and his truths are well...just for the English...or Cervantes with his Don Quixote...all his writing of human experience and human nature nobility romance was actually just for the Spanish and about the Spanish...so NOT FOR YOU...so go ahead and charge at windmills thinking it for noble causes...no problem its MADness...hahahaha...

Oh man...Did you see what I did there? LOL...anyone?...

Like Thing1 and Thing2, they do the opposite to what you say?

~
Jesus gave me a new name, and since then the word of God speaks to me.

I believe God's word is for all mankind,
but it is written in such a way that only some can approach Him.

He that rejects Me, and receives not My words, has one that judges him:
the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

John 12:48

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
I am only trying to avoid bickering. That's how you guys deal with your opposed by bickering with the help of cheer leaders.

The following little batch of commandments struck a chord in me.

Thou shalt not raise a false report:
put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil;
neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:
Neither shalt thou countenance a poor man in his cause.

Exodus 23:1-3

So beautifully written. So sensible. So right.
So I emblazoned it upon my heart.

Rosenritter

I cannot tell from those. Both sets have varying spelling and punctuation and grammar; they are not consistent patterns inside each set. But Two Meshaks would explain the hostility when I tried to use an analogy of "ONE Meshak" to illustrate how the account and the person behind the account was one person, and not two (in a nature of God and Jesus discussion).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I cannot tell from those. Both sets have varying spelling and punctuation and grammar; they are not consistent patterns inside each set. But Two Meshaks would explain the hostility when I tried to use an analogy of "ONE Meshak" to illustrate how the account and the person behind the account was one person, and not two (in a nature of God and Jesus discussion).

wow, just wow.

Start to show your true color.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
One Trump aint enough...to get da Armageddon on...

LOL :) but so true.

~
Here is the first trumpet.

And it came to pass on the third day in the morning,
that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount,
and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud;
so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

Exodus 19:6

Before it happened though, Moses had to warn the people.

And the LORD said unto Moses,
Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow,
and let them wash their clothes,
and be ready against the third day:
for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.

Exodus 19:10-11

If you go to make your prayer to God,
wash your garments and be ready for the third day.

After two days will He revive us:
in the third day He will raise us up,
and we shall live in His sight.

Hosea 6:2

The first trumpet happens on the morning of the third day,
and then the Lord appears to us.

Praise the Lord.

DansingWall

JOHN 3 [12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? [13] And NO MAN HATH ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, BUT HE THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Can you tell me if scripture above will suddenly vanish from your bibles after you are raptured to heaven

Why havent any of you Rapturist explained why John 3 {12-13} doesnt say what it says

DansingWall

JOHN 7 [33] Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I GO UNTO HIM THAT SENT ME.[34] Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and WHERE I AM, THITHER YE CANNOT COME.

Will scripture above also vanish from your bible when you join darby in his rapture. Give me a clue.

How about John 7 {33-34}. Does that scripture say what it says?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why havent any of you Rapturist explained why John 3 {12-13} doesnt say what it says

Because it says exactly what it says.

:duh:

Maybe you can tell me oh enlightened one

:blabla:

JOHN 3 [12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? [13] And NO MAN HATH ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, BUT HE THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

This verse is simply saying that no man has ascended to heaven. :plain:

Can you tell me if scripture above will suddenly vanish from your bibles after you are raptured to heaven

The above verse isn't talking about the rapture, you dummy.

It's talking about Christ.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How about John 7 {33-34}. Does that scripture say what it says?
It says exactly what it says.

I recommend, if you're getting confused about what a verse is saying, that you read the context of the verses you're having trouble with.

Start by reading the whole of John.