In the twinkling of an eye

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
In the ole King James bible. The WORD of God? Where do you find your information?
You apparently don't know what a rhetorical question is...

RD answered the question already.

Dansing, please point out in Jesus' entire ministry where he is recorded uttering the word "grace."

We'll wait.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
So which of those scriptures you posted SAY we are going to heaven at the so called rapture event?

All of them do.

Actually, to be more accurate, they all answer your original question which you have now changed.

I don't know if you've intentionally moved the goal post here or if this is just a case where you failed to clearly communicate your intended question originally but regardless, it doesn't matter because you'd have not been convinced anyway.

Whether you've figured it out yet or not, while providing proof texts has it's place, as a general rule, proof-texting convinces no one of anything. I learned many years ago that it is an almost totally fruitless waste of time to compile a list of bible verses to prove someone wrong about their pet doctrine and so I actively avoid doing it.

That, however, is not the reason I didn't post such a list. The reason I didn't post a list of proof texts is because it would have granted you a premise that you have no right to. Let's say you're right and that there are no passages that say that we go to heaven at the rapture.

So what?

That isn't an argument. I mean, it is an argument but it isn't a valid one. It's called an argument from silence and there is really good reason why such arguments are considered fallacious. If you have constructed your doctrine on such a basis you are on very shaky ground indeed.

Thus, if you wish to convince anyone that your doctrine is true you would do well to simply make an affirmative argument and challenge those who disagree to refute it.

Clete

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You an English teacher?

Do I have to be to know correct spelling and grammar?

My english teacher knew my parents. Never got less that an 80, no matter what i did or did not {no} or do

My grandma was an english teacher.

But she never taught me english.

I just worked hard in school to learn how to read and write and spell properly.

Are you saying you didn't?

DansingWall

You apparently don't know what a rhetorical question is...

RD answered the question already.

Dansing, please point out in Jesus' entire ministry where he is recorded uttering the word "grace."

We'll wait.

Yeah, your gonna have a long wait as it does not have anything to do with this thread.

DansingWall

Never really studied anything. High school or {college}. Only read 2 books. Babe Ruth story and the Bible. My wife gets mad at me when i tell people that. Oh well

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yeah, your gonna have a long wait as it does not have anything to do with this thread.

Sure it does.

It's completely foundational to it.

If your way of thinking is not correct on the basics, then your interpretation of the details will be completely wrong.

So again, I ask:

Could you please point out where Jesus, while He was on earth, was recorded saying the word "grace"?

Why?

Because if he never even uttered the word (and you'd think that such a concept would be utterly important to teach), then how in the world could he have taught it?

And if He never taught grace, but instead that one is saved by works, and faith being a work, and Paul says it's by grace alone through faith and not of works, then the message that Jesus preached was completely different than what He told Paul to preach.

Which means that something changed between Him and Paul. Which would lend credence to the idea that Israel and the Body of Christ are NOT one and the same, but two different groups. Which means that what Jesus said only applies to Israel, whereas what Paul said applies to the whole world.

Here's another question for you:

Why does the Bible make such a big deal about separating Jew from Gentile throughout the Old Testament and in the gospels and the first 8 chapters of Acts, but then when Paul comes along, he begins to say there is no difference between Jew and Genile?

DansingWall

Why study the english language. Its only temporary

Zephaniah 3:8-9 (KJV)
8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

When Jesus returns we will be {speakin} in a new language. If we both make it we can study together if you wish

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why study the english language. Its only temporary

Zephaniah 3:8-9 (KJV)
8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

When Jesus returns we will be {speakin} in a new language. If we both make it we can study together if you wish

Rather, God will undo what He did at Babel.

In the meantime, I'd rather be able to communicate effectively the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those around me.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

The fact that you don't see what it has to do with it doesn't mean it is actually unrelated.

In fact, it's a brilliant rhetorical point! The fact that Jesus never uttered the word "grace" during His Earthly ministry has everything to do with why you're doctrine is wrong and how we know for certain that those in the Body of Christ will not live through "the time of Jacob's trouble".

clefty

Sure it does.

It's completely foundational to it.

If your way of thinking is not correct on the basics, then your interpretation of the details will be completely wrong.

So again, I ask:

Could you please point out where Jesus, while He was on earth, was recorded saying the word "grace"?

Why?

Because if he never even uttered the word (and you'd think that such a concept would be utterly important to teach), then how in the world could he have taught it?

And if He never taught grace, but instead that one is saved by works, and faith being a work, and Paul says it's by grace alone through faith and not of works, then the message that Jesus preached was completely different than what He told Paul to preach.

Which means that something changed between Him and Paul. Which would lend credence to the idea that Israel and the Body of Christ are NOT one and the same, but two different groups. Which means that what Jesus said only applies to Israel, whereas what Paul said applies to the whole world.

Here's another question for you:

Why does the Bible make such a big deal about separating Jew from Gentile throughout the Old Testament and in the gospels and the first 8 chapters of Acts, but then when Paul comes along, he begins to say there is no difference between Jew and Genile?

It was never earned...or by works...but by faith promise and then obedience

If you love me...keep my commandments...

AND it was always ONE LAW for native and goyim throughout the OT when the church was in the wilderness

His house being a house of prayer for ALL NATIONS

That the law changed or didn’t apply to goyim was jewish lies...

In fact they even disallowed Israel to come worship causing them to fall into idolatry and be destroyed...the irony

DansingWall

Knowing how to spell a word is good. Understanding what the word actually says and means is so much more important. The simple word "LAST". There are those who can spell that word and yet dont have clue to what it means.I kid you not.

1COR.15 [50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.[51] BEHOLD, I SHEW YOU A MYSTERY; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, AT THE LAST TRUMP: FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

scripture says that the “rapture” occurs as the LAST TRUMPET is blown.

MATTHEW 24 [29]IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [31] And he shall send his angels with A GREAT SOUND OF A TRUMPET, and THEY SHALL GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Here we find a trumpet being blown after the tribulation period. You cannot have the LAST TRUMPET being blown before the tribulation or at mid tribulation if a trumpet is being blown AFTER the tribulation. Yes, the trumpet blown in Matt.24 is the last trumpet of 1Cor.15. In Matt.24 You find the LAST TRUMPET being blown and the gathering of Gods people {in the twinkling of an eye}

ISAIAH 27 [12] And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be GATHERED ONE BY ONE, O ye children of Israel.[13] And it shall come to pass in that day, that THE GREAT TRUMPET SHALL BE BLOWN, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, AND SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD IN THE HOLY MOUNT AT JERUSALEM.

The GREAT trumpet {also found in Matt.24} shall be blown. His people gathered. Its off to Jerusalem. To the kingdom. Not {headin} for heaven

Right Divider

Body part
It was ONE LAW for native and goyim throughout the OT when the church was in the wilderness

His house being a house of prayer for ALL NATIONS

That the law changed or didn’t apply to goyim was jewish lies...

In fact they even disallowed Israel to come worship causing them to fall into idolatry and be destroyed...the irony
Why did God separate Israel from other people?

Lev 20:24 KJV But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

Lev 20:26 KJV And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.