In the twinkling of an eye

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
I think of the first Psalm as God's kindergarten.
It is the whole of God's word summarized neatly into 6 verses.
It is worth living by.

Blessed is the man
that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD;
and in His law doth he meditate day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he does shall prosper.
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knows the way of the righteous:
but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 1

So, someone believes something you disagree with.
So do you make scornful remarks, like fiery darts?
Do you pierce them with your trident, to see if you can get a reaction?

Why not return sound doctrine, where you think your brother or sister is failing?
Why not examine their reproofs, to see if there is still something you're not believing right?

Judging people is good,
but is better when your words are nice, and frank.
You can't put too much frankincense on your offerings.

By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples,
if ye have love one to another.

John 15:35

Danoh

Whatever John W has, it has invaded the majority of you here. You all sound the same and act the same. Meahak included.

That's just you, proving once more the resulting illogic of your ever obvious, basic reading comprehension problem.

For by your own definition, you yourself sound like the MADs - whenever you assert that Jesus had preached a faith plus works gospel.

The difference being that while we actually agree with you on that, we do not agree that that applies to the Body of Christ.

Acts 17: 11, 12

DansingWall

I wrote there isnt 1 scripture saying we go to heaven at the so called rapture event

You wrote nonsense

Nonsense.

Ephesians 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; ) 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

1 Corinthians 15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: 3:7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

Because, as is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

And so on...

Acts 17: 11, 12

So which of those scriptures you posted SAY we are going to heaven at the so called rapture event?

Danoh

That scripture does not prove anything what you have been claiming.

That's because you are so dumb that you have continued to fail to see why I have been repeating it to you each time I have pointed out that you have yet to post Scripture for what you claim to believe.

In Acts 17:2, o dense one, that is exactly what Paul is described doing - he "reasoned with them out of the scriptures,"

This is why there is no reasoning with you, you're simply too dumb to realize you are so dumb that you can't even get such a simple point.

We are all still waiting for you to "reason with" us "out of the Scriptures."

Of course, you do not post Scripture - because you obviously do not know the Scriptures that well.

Meaning that you don't even know where what you claim to believe is actually found in Scripture.

I've been giving you the opportunity to prove this is not true.

But you continue to prove that you are a fraud.

You're welcome to prove that you know where things are in Scripture.

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Danoh

I wrote there isnt 1 scripture saying we go to heaven at the so called rapture event

You wrote nonsense

So which of those scriptures you posted SAY we are going to heaven at the so called rapture event?

Good to see that GT and Meshak are not alone in their cluelessness where the obvious is presented to them also.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

DansingWall

Good to see that GT and Meshak are not alone in their cluelessness where the obvious is presented to them also.

Well, come on Danoh.... give me a clue. Which of those scriptures (just point to one sose we can discuss it}. Give me a clue and i wont be clueless

DansingWall

Why would that be good to see? Would it be good to see that ALL are clueless but you? Are you the ONLY enlightened one? Do you think you know all?

DansingWall

Maybe you can tell me oh enlightened one

JOHN 3 [12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? [13] And NO MAN HATH ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, BUT HE THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Can you tell me if scripture above will suddenly vanish from your bibles after you are raptured to heaven

DansingWall

JOHN 7 [33] Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I GO UNTO HIM THAT SENT ME.[34] Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and WHERE I AM, THITHER YE CANNOT COME.

Will scripture above also vanish from your bible when you join darby in his rapture. Give me a clue.

DansingWall

JOHN 17 [14] I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. [15] I PRAY NOT THAT THOU SHOULDEST TAKE THEM OUT OF THE WORLD, BUT THAT THOU SHOULDEST KEEP THEM FROM THE EVIL.

Jesus speaking!

Right Divider

Body part
JOHN 17 [14] I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. [15] I PRAY NOT THAT THOU SHOULDEST TAKE THEM OUT OF THE WORLD, BUT THAT THOU SHOULDEST KEEP THEM FROM THE EVIL.

Jesus speaking!
About WHOM?

Jesus came to ISRAEL during His earthly ministry. He made that clear, Paul makes that clear... it's completely CLEAR.

Mat 15:24 KJV But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Rom 15:8 KJV Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

2Co 5:16-17 KJV Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. (17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

DansingWall

About WHOM?

Jesus came to ISRAEL during His earthly ministry. He made that clear, Paul makes that clear... it's completely CLEAR.

Mat 15:24 KJV But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Rom 15:8 KJV Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

2Co 5:16-17 KJV Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. (17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Yeah, ive watch Les Feldick to. He {and you} like to leave out scripture below {also from Paul} very clear

ROMANS 10 [11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. [12] For there is NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE JEW AND THE GREEK: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. [13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Right Divider

Body part
Yeah, ive watch Les Feldick to. He {and you} like to leave out scripture below {also from Paul} very clear

ROMANS 10 [11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. [12] For there is NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE JEW AND THE GREEK: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. [13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
And WHERE did you find this information?..... PAUL.... Jesus did NOT preach this during HIS earthly ministry to ISRAEL.