In the twinkling of an eye

Danoh

iow, she's a troll

no surprise there :idunno:

I have given her the benefit of the doubt.

Repeatedly.

Just as repeatedly, she has proven she couldn't quote the Scripture, beyond a phrase or two, if her life depended on it.

Not sure if that makes her a troll.

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Obviously incompetent at Scripture?

Yes.

Obviously attempting to hide that about herself?

Sure looks like it.

Repeatedly.

And not very good at that much.

Let's just say she's incompetent and dishonest.

But hey, the Lord has turned around people who were way worse.

The author of that ever wondrous Hymn "Amazing Grace" was once one of the lowest of the low - a Slave Trader.

The words of that Hymn "that saved a wretch like me" are actually autobiographical.

So, who knows, perhaps one day Meshak will finally bother to get serious about investing some serious time in the Scripture, in contrast to her obvious fraud.

Only God knows.

Til then, the fact remains...

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Jerry Shugart

Yeah, yeah, we know, you're just hoping to bait him into one of your pet insistences - this one, your error that a passage like the following means that the Body will return to the Earth.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

That is not what I am asking Clete about. But yes, I believe that those in the Body will return to the earth after they are caught up to meet the Lord Jesus because Paul says that after the rapture those in the Body will forever be with the Lord Jesus:

"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thess.4:17).​

When the Lord Jesus returns to the earth to usher in the earthly kingdom those in the Body will be with Him because Paul says that after being caught up those in the Body "shall always be with the Lord."

Since Paul was speaking about the believers being in the "presence" of the Lord at the rapture then when He spoke of being forever with the Lord He could only be speaking about being in His "presence" when He write that those in the Body will always BE WITH the Lord.

Now can you please allow Clete to speak for himself? I am sure he doesn't need you to explain his views.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
Bless you, Clete.

So, you're saying that we are raptured (i.e. caught up - harpazō - together with Him) so as to become the armies which follow Christ back to Earth? That's a new one.

It's been known for a long time.

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these,
saying, Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,
To execute judgment upon all,
and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed,
and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

Jude 1:14-15

If so, in what way would those helping to dish out the wrath not be escaping it?

To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all His saints.
Praise ye the LORD.

Psalm 149:7-9

Is your knowledge of the scripture and common Christian terms so lacking as to allow you to actually believe that you've been raptured already?

Not because of my knowledge I believe this, but because I was taken.
After I was taken, my knowledge increased.

Turn you at My reproof:
behold, I will pour out My spirit unto you,
I will make known My words unto you.

Proverbs 1:23

You do understand that you aren't saved because you call yourself a Christian, say sugary sweet things, are nice to people and feel warm and fuzzy on the inside - right?

Indeed. Many come near to the Lord with their mouth, but their hearts are far from Him.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom:
a good understanding have all they that do His commandments:
His praise endureth for ever.

Psalm 111:10

The Christian term "rapture" as I indicated in my previous post, comes from the Greek word 'harpazō'. It means to seize or to catch away, to pluck or to take by force. It is used in the New Testament 13 times and in the King James is translated 'catch up' (4x), 'take by force' (3x), 'catch away' (2x), 'pluck' (2x), 'catch' (1x), 'pull' (1x).

Then shall two be on a forum, one shall be taken and one left behind.

Then shall two be in the field;
the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Matthew 24:40

The rapture doctrine comes primarily from 1 Thessalonians 4 where in verse 17 we read...

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up - 'harpazō' - together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

This isn't new.
God's Jews have been raptured from the beginning.

Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians,
and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself.

Exodus 19:4

Oh, and by the way, you are not a Jew.

Thank you Clete, for your judgment.
You must be a circumcised Jew, that you know.

I look forward to hearing your testimony of the Lord,
to know what He should have done with me.

Bless Jesus.
`Paul

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
You will not find one scripture saying we are going to heaven after meeting the Lord in the air. Not a one.

Fear not, little flock;
for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Luke 12:32

The gospel is called the gospel of the kingdom for a reason.

And He brought us out from thence, that He might bring us in,
to give us the land which He sware unto our fathers.

Deuteronomy 6:23

For the LORD thy God brings thee into a good land,
a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills;

Deuteronomy 8:7

The kingdom of heaven is at hand. You know.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have given her the benefit of the doubt.

Repeatedly.

It is becaseu I know you will not understand. What I quote is too clear to you. You don't accept any clear and simple scriptures.

You will twist away the way you want. That's why you are trinity believer.

Ok, what would you like to know that I did not quote?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are incredibly stupid.

How in the world is it anti-semitic to acknowledge the existence of people who are Jewish in the sense that they are so ethnically? You call them semitic I call them Jews, it's the same thing when talking in the enthic sense of the term Jew.

Zionism? Now, who's the anti-semite?

I'm talking about being a Jew in the biblically religious sense, and was referencing comingfrom's mention of two of the Jewish Feasts, which anyone who was even half way honest or had an IQ higher than room temperature would know intuitively.

Is that Celsius or Faerenheit?

:rotfl:

Is there ANY chance whatseover that you are going to answer the question I asked you? I'll give you one last chance to do so and then it'll be back to the bliss of ignore your stupidity for me.

Clete

drbrumley

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Still waiting for you to post the Scriptures you base your confusion on.

Isaiah 8: 20.

BTW, Meshak HATES the Apostle Paul....says he isn't even a Jesus follower. Teaches contrary to Jesus. So throwing Paul at her won't phase her one bit.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
BTW, Meshak HATES the Apostle Paul....says he isn't even a Jesus follower. Teaches contrary to Jesus. So throwing Paul at her won't phase her one bit.
She (they?) even reject some of Jesus' words.

Specifically those found in Acts 9:15-16.

:think: