In the twinkling of an eye

Danoh

Dream on.

You will be surprised when you wakeup from dead.

You guys are in a big mess.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

That is you.

Period.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
meshak #2:
He may be a spiritual Jew. and I know you don't believe in the spiritual Jews.
suit yourself.
It is a promise of His followers.
You claim you are saved already.
that's how it goes when you cannot back up your claims.
convenient excuse.
YOu read the Bible to suit your own desires.

meshak #1 (or #2 posing):
I watched for a while but pj's speaking was not clear as anyone else, and he did not look clear as anyone else, either. And Joh, the owner of the pj's forum, was in it too.
It is against the rule.
they skip all simple word of Jesus teachings.
Live one day at a time.

Not to worry about tomorrow.

why so worry?
that's not all avoiding.

why being so vague?
why MAD need not apply?
This sound so reasonable and make sense since they are Zionists.

thanks.

Danoh

Hi Clete,

Do you think that what is said in the following passage only applies to those in the Body of Christ?:

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Cor.15:51-52).​

Do you think that what Paul describes as happening in this passage will only happen at the rapture and will only happen in regard to those who belong to the Body of Christ? In other words, do you deny that when the Lord Jesus returns to the earth to usher in His kingdom the living believers at that time will be changed and won't die physically?

Thanks!

Yeah, yeah, we know, you're just hoping to bait him into one of your pet insistences - this one, your error that a passage like the following means that the Body will return to the Earth.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

If you say so....

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Was He on Earth with the Twelve according to passages like those?

According to your erroneous method of interpreting a thing He was.

:D

Acts 17: 11, 12.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You guys are so jeolous of the Truth spreaders.

You know Jesus says that the narrow is the way?

You are one of those crowd followers.

Look, so many gathering against the Truth.

Danoh

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Still waiting for you to post the Scriptures you base your confusion on.

Isaiah 8: 20.

clefty

You are incredibly stupid.
what? To talk to a Zionist about jews? And jews who are not jews but synagogue of Satan?...Yeah prolly...but He said we would be hated and persecuted for His Name’s sake...

How in the world is it anti-semitic to acknowledge the existence of people who are Jewish in the sense that they are so ethnically?
well in a very real sense if you speak of only jews that are not Semitic than you leave those that are Semitic out...so that is actually anti-Semitic

You call them semitic I call them Jews, it's the same thing when talking in the enthic sense of the term Jew.
nope. as there are jews who claim to be jews but are actually NOT ethnically Semitic and are causing real global problems for those that are actually ethnically Semitic...

Zionism? Now, who's the anti-semite?
Yahushua? I mean He was clear that His kingdom was not of this world His house not made by human hands and not to go to Christ’s in “holy” deserts or secret places of third temples...but well Zionists are against that very ethnically and biblical jewish understanding...even fellow jews hate this apostate political state and still wait for the Messiah and not man his mighty men of war and pew!pew! for Jerusalem...

I'm talking about being a Jew in the biblically religious sense, and was referencing comingfrom's mention of two of the Jewish Feasts, which anyone who was even half way honest or had an IQ higher than room temperature would know intuitively.
oh well those biblical festivals ARE (Paul used present tense in Colossians) for Israel not just jews and already in the OT included many strangers within its gates...

you going on about jews who are not jews is your thing as in HIM there are no more jews...

you in Him or a Zionist?

Is there ANY chance whatseover that you are going to answer the question I asked you? I'll give you one last chance to do so and then it'll be back to the bliss of ignore your stupidity for me.

Clete

Oh my...well I am still trying to find where the rapture (as yours understand it) is in the Bible itself let alone in Matt 24...

Matt 24 is about big world ending tribulation and stuff that I guess yours will have skipped town on...

While His people endure and persevere to the end...when He comes every eye seeing Him and taking us back with Him

Odd He would let thousands be killed tortured and persecuted through the ages but at the end some get a free pass...

But hey ignore what you must to believe what you want...

Last edited:

Danoh

you don't have the truth in you

sorry :idunno:

She's basically just baiting everyone into posting Scripture for her, and or into discussing things with her which she also hasn't any Scripture to post on.

Looks like she is continuing to get the upper hand on both counts.

:chuckle:

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Still waiting for you to post the Scriptures you base your confusion on.

Isaiah 8: 20.

I will not through pearls to the pigs. You will not understand anyway. You are so convoluted.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
She's basically just baiting everyone into posting Scripture for her, and or into discussing things with her which she also hasn't any Scripture to post on.

Cowards need majority to support them.

Danoh

Cowards need majority to support them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

iow, she's a troll

no surprise there :idunno: