In the twinkling of an eye

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So what?

Is that your idea of an argument?

Just where do you think we are caught up too, 30,000 ft?

We are citizens of Heaven from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Him.

Resting in Him,
Clete

You are a delusional,usurping Jesus' authority of salvation

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You are a delusional,usurping Jesus' authority of salvation

What?

I quoted the bible, you idiot!

Philipians 3:20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ

Danoh

You will not find one scripture saying we are going to heaven after meeting the Lord in the air. Not a one.

Nonsense.

Ephesians 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; ) 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

1 Corinthians 15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: 3:7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

Because, as is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

And so on...

Acts 17: 11, 12

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Every claim I've made on this thread has basically been a direct quote of the bible.

You're now on ignore because you cannot stay on topic and say simply the stupidest, disconnected nonsense that it seems possible to say and still be in the English language.

convenient excuse.

clefty

The only way to be a Jew today is either ethnically or by following a false religion.

There is no possible way for anyone to rightly "keep the feast of weeks to get to my day of atonement". Both apply to a theological system which is no longer in play. I mean, you can play pretend and go through all the rituals and practices associated with the Jewish Feasts if you want but they won't profit you any more than if you yelled "Boogala! Boogala! Boogala!" while jumping up and down on one foot while patting your head.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Ethnic jews?

LOL

What? Ashkenazi?

Don’t be anti-Semitic mmmkay?

There are some that are Semitic still...

Don’t forget Sephardi,

Or the Mizrahi or...

Jews in fact are Ethiopian Chinese German French Polish Russian but yet all one ethnicity...

Oh boy...

Now how are they one religion? Which of the many versions of Judaism is false?

I mean besides Zionism...

Right Divider

Body part
Every claim I've made on this thread has basically been a direct quote of the bible.

You're now on ignore because you cannot stay on topic and say simply the stupidest, disconnected nonsense that it seems possible to say and still be in the English language.
Both meshak #1 and meshak #2 are bad. At least meshak #2 handles English reasonably well. meshak #1 is completely illogical and very unfamiliar with the Bible apart from a few pet verses.

Both seem to be JW cult members, so it's no wonder that their doctrine is confused and wrong.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Ethnic jews?

LOL

What? Ashkenazi?

Don’t be anti-Semitic mmmkay?

There are some that are Semitic still...

Don’t forget Sephardi,

Or the Mizrahi or...

Jews in fact are Ethiopian Chinese German French Polish Russian but yet all one ethnicity...

Oh boy...
You are incredibly stupid.

How in the world is it anti-semitic to acknowledge the existence of people who are Jewish in the sense that they are so ethnically? You call them semitic I call them Jews, it's the same thing when talking in the enthic sense of the term Jew.

Now how are they one religion? Which of the many versions of Judaism is false?

I mean besides Zionism...
Zionism? Now, who's the anti-semite?

I'm talking about being a Jew in the biblically religious sense, and was referencing comingfrom's mention of two of the Jewish Feasts, which anyone who was even half way honest or had an IQ higher than room temperature would know intuitively.

Is there ANY chance whatseover that you are going to answer the question I asked you? I'll give you one last chance to do so and then it'll be back to the bliss of ignore your stupidity for me.

Clete

Danoh

There's two of them?

Doesn't matter how many there are - where are the passages of Scripture for what she claims.

Not on TOL, that's for sure.

At least GT does that much - posts Scripture as her basis.

I suspect Meshak couldn't quote the Scripture if her life depended on it.

Some "Jesus" follower she is....

Luke 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Meshak, all you are doing is proving yourself a fraud.

Where is all the Scripture you base your claims on - you don't know where the passages are in Scripture, do you?

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them" - Isaiah 8:20.

Jerry Shugart

So, you're saying that we are raptured (i.e. caught up - harpazō - together with Him) so as to become the armies which follow Christ back to Earth?

Hi Clete,

Do you think that what is said in the following passage only applies to those in the Body of Christ?:

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Cor.15:51-52).​

Do you think that what Paul describes as happening in this passage will only happen at the rapture and will only happen in regard to those who belong to the Body of Christ? In other words, do you deny that when the Lord Jesus returns to the earth to usher in His kingdom the living believers at that time will be changed and won't die physically?

Thanks!

Last edited: