In the twinkling of an eye

Right Divider

Body part
Knowing how to spell a word is good. Understanding what the word actually says and means is so much more important. The simple word "LAST". There are those who can spell that word and yet dont have clue to what it means.I kid you not.

1COR.15 [50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.[51] BEHOLD, I SHEW YOU A MYSTERY; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, AT THE LAST TRUMP: FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

scripture says that the “rapture” occurs as the LAST TRUMPET is blown.

MATTHEW 24 [29]IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [31] And he shall send his angels with A GREAT SOUND OF A TRUMPET, and THEY SHALL GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Here we find a trumpet being blown after the tribulation period. You cannot have the LAST TRUMPET being blown before the tribulation or at mid tribulation if a trumpet is being blown AFTER the tribulation. Yes, the trumpet blown in Matt.24 is the last trumpet of 1Cor.15. In Matt.24 You find the LAST TRUMPET being blown and the gathering of Gods people {in the twinkling of an eye}

ISAIAH 27 [12] And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be GATHERED ONE BY ONE, O ye children of Israel.[13] And it shall come to pass in that day, that THE GREAT TRUMPET SHALL BE BLOWN, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, AND SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD IN THE HOLY MOUNT AT JERUSALEM.

The GREAT trumpet {also found in Matt.24} shall be blown. His people gathered. Its off to Jerusalem. To the kingdom. Not {headin} for heaven
Just as God created the HEAVEN and the EARTH there is a "last trump" associated with each realm.

clefty

Why did God separate Israel from other people?

Lev 20:24 KJV But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

Lev 20:26 KJV And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

Because of a promise He made with Abraham...they did NOTHING to earn or deserve but merely had faith then obeyed...

Given the LAW...after they were saved even...believed FIRST then said they would obey

Israel was always from above never genetics...

Sarah was barren

Jacob was genetically part of that promise BUT WAS REBORN Israel from above a spiritual Divine naming event...

He declares who is Israel...His people...faithful then obedient and full of goyim

Right Divider

Body part
Because of a promise He made with Abraham...they did NOTHING to earn or deserve but merely had faith then obeyed...
WHO said anything about them "earning or deserving" to be separated?

What PROMISE? Don't be vague.

Given the LAW...after they were saved even...believed FIRST then said they would obey

Israel was always from above never genetics...
:dizzy:

Sarah was barren

Jacob was genetic reborn Israel from above a spiritual Divine naming event...
Jacob was Abraham's grandson.

He declares who is Israel...His people...faithful then obedient and full of goyim
:juggle:

Jerry Shugart

So, you're saying that we are raptured (i.e. caught up - harpazō - together with Him) so as to become the armies which follow Christ back to Earth?

Hi Clete,

Do you think that what is said in the following passage only applies to those in the Body of Christ?:

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Cor.15:51-52).​

Do you think that what Paul describes as happening in this passage will only happen at the rapture and will only happen in regard to those who belong to the Body of Christ? In other words, do you deny that when the Lord Jesus returns to the earth to usher in His kingdom the living believers at that time will be changed and won't die physically?

Thanks!

genuineoriginal

After we meet Him in the air....where are we going?
We will be with Jesus.

John 14:3
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.​

Jesus compared Himself to a nobleman that leaves and then returns after he receives a kingdom.

Luke 19:12
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.​

Jesus comes with the Kingdom of God so that God's will be done in earth as it is being done in heaven.

Matthew 6:10
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.​

Since Jesus will be on the earth after we meet Him in the air, where do you suppose we will be?

DansingWall

We will be with Jesus.

John 14:3
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.​

Jesus compared Himself to a nobleman that leaves and then returns after he receives a kingdom.

Luke 19:12
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.​

Jesus comes with the Kingdom of God so that God's will be done in earth as it is being done in heaven.

Matthew 6:10
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.​

Since Jesus will be on the earth after we meet Him in the air, where do you suppose we will be?

Hey. Well according to the Psalms we will be right here on this green earth

1 CORINTHIANS 15 [42] So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incor-ruption: [43] It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: [44] IT IS SOWN A NATURAL BODY; IT IS RAISED A SPIRITUAL BODY. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.......
1 CORINTHIANS 15 [51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, [52] In a moment, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and WE SHALL BE CHANGED. [53] For this corruptible must put on incor-ruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

New testament scriptures describing and verifying Psalm 17

PSALM 17 [13] ARISE, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword: [14] From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes. [15] As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, WHEN I AWAKE, WITH THY LIKENESS.

ARISE,O LORD! At this time our mortal bodies will be changed {in the twinkling of an eye} and made in the likeness of Christ

PSALM 132 [7] We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool. [8] ARISE, O LORD, INTO THY REST; thou, and the ark of thy strength. [9] Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.

ARISE,O LORD! At that same time our bodies are changed, Christ enters His resting place. The Rapturist would have you to believe that Christ at this time is going back to heaven and taking us with Him. You wont find that in scripture. Its just not there.

PSALM 132 [13] For the LORD hath chosen ZION; he hath desired it for his habitation. [14] This is MY REST FOR EVER: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. [15] I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread. [16] I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.

Where is that rest? Zion, Jerusalem, His Holy Mountain.

ZECHARIAH 8 [1] Again the word of the LORD of hosts came to me, saying, [2] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury. [3] Thus saith the LORD; I AM RETURNED UNTO ZION, AND WILL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts THE HOLY MOUNTAIN. [4] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age. [5] And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof. [6] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the LORD of hosts. [7] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; [8] And I WILL BRING THEM, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.

And I WILL BRING THEM, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem:

Yeah, we are not headin for heaven at the 1Cor15 event. We are headin to Jerusalem. The kingdom.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
[/B]

Hey. Well according to the Psalms we will be right here on this green earth

1 CORINTHIANS 15 [42] So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incor-ruption: [43] It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: [44] IT IS SOWN A NATURAL BODY; IT IS RAISED A SPIRITUAL BODY. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.......
1 CORINTHIANS 15 [51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, [52] In a moment, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and WE SHALL BE CHANGED. [53] For this corruptible must put on incor-ruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

New testament scriptures describing and verifying Psalm 17

PSALM 17 [13] ARISE, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword: [14] From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes. [15] As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, WHEN I AWAKE, WITH THY LIKENESS.

ARISE,O LORD! At this time our mortal bodies will be changed {in the twinkling of an eye} and made in the likeness of Christ

PSALM 132 [7] We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool. [8] ARISE, O LORD, INTO THY REST; thou, and the ark of thy strength. [9] Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.

ARISE,O LORD! At that same time our bodies are changed, Christ enters His resting place. The Rapturist would have you to believe that Christ at this time is going back to heaven and taking us with Him. You wont find that in scripture. Its just not there.

PSALM 132 [13] For the LORD hath chosen ZION; he hath desired it for his habitation. [14] This is MY REST FOR EVER: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. [15] I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread. [16] I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.

Where is that rest? Zion, Jerusalem, His Holy Mountain.

ZECHARIAH 8 [1] Again the word of the LORD of hosts came to me, saying, [2] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury. [3] Thus saith the LORD; I AM RETURNED UNTO ZION, AND WILL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts THE HOLY MOUNTAIN. [4] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age. [5] And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof. [6] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the LORD of hosts. [7] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; [8] And I WILL BRING THEM, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.

And I WILL BRING THEM, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem:

Yeah, we are not headin for heaven at the 1Cor15 event. We are headin to Jerusalem. The kingdom.

You are not a Jew! You are not of Israel!

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
You can see a circumcised heart from there?...Wow...

It isn't hard to spot a circumcised heart.
It can easily be seen in their speech.

All the kings of the earth shall praise Thee, O LORD,
when they hear the words of Thy mouth.

Psalm 138:4

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
Thank you, Dansing.

Why study the english language. Its only temporary

I had to study the olde English, and use the original Oxford dictionary,
while reading and learning the Bible.
There were quite a few words I didn't know,
and I couldn't understand His sayings without knowing the words.

And I found that modern dictionaries are not accurate,
or don't have the same meanings as when the Bible was written, a lot of the time.
Especially modern American dictionaries.

When Jesus returns we will be {speakin} in a new language. If we both make it we can study together if you wish

When Jesus comes He speaks to you in your mother tongue,
so you can understand Him.

The new tongue He gives is a truthful tongue.

For I will give you a mouth
and wisdom,
which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Luke 21:15

Rosenritter

According to scripture being "born again" happens when we are all changed in the twinkling of an eye. Thats when our corruptible puts on the incorruptible. This only makes sense because we are givin new bodies before entering the kingdom

PHIL.3 [20] For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:[21] WHO SHALL CHANGE OUR VILE BODY, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

1PETER1
[4] To AN INHERITANCE INCORRUPTIBLE, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
[5] Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto SALVATION READY TO BE REVEALED IN THE LAST TIME.
[9] Receiving the END OF YOUR FAITH, EVEN THE SALVATION OF YOUR SOULS.[10] Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
[13] Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and HOPE TO THE END FOR THE GRACE THAT IS TO BE BROUGHT UNTO YOU AT THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST;
[23] BEING BORN AGAIN, NOT OF CORRUPTIBLE SEED, BUT OF INCORRUPTIBLE, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1COR.15
[42] So also is the resurrection of the dead. IT IS SOWN IN CORRUPTION; IT IS RAISED IN INCORRUPTION:
[43] It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
[44] It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. THERE IS A NATURAL BODY, AND THERE IS A SPIRITUAL BODY. ........
[49] And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Phil.3{21}
[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; NEITHER DOTH CORRUPTION INHERIT INCORRUPTION.
[51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but WE SHALL ALL BE CHANGED,
[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
[53] FOR THIS CORRUPTIBLE MUST PUT ON INCORRUPTION, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Alls ya really gotta do is read 1Peter1{23} and 1Cor.15{53} and youll understand what it means to be “born again”

I think that Jesus used "born again" to refer to "being changed" and "made incorruptible" and that it is used elsewhere in the New Testament by the apostles as a symbolic reference to that coming resurrection in faith, just like they will sometimes say "we are raised" (we are obviously not raised literally, yet.)

Ephesians 2:5-6 KJV
(5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
(6) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Just as "hath raised us up together" points to the future event in the present to show the surety of our faith in that coming event, so does Peter's single reference to "born again" point to the future fulfillment of Christ's "born again"

1 Peter 1:23 KJV
(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Rosenritter

Both meshak #1 and meshak #2 are bad. At least meshak #2 handles English reasonably well. meshak #1 is completely illogical and very unfamiliar with the Bible apart from a few pet verses.

Both seem to be JW cult members, so it's no wonder that their doctrine is confused and wrong.

Is Meshak actually more than one person, or is that a running joke of some sort that went over my head?

clefty

It isn't hard to spot a circumcised heart.
It can easily be seen in their speech.
I know but you are dealing with the idea that everything you posted was not meant for you...only jews can claim that as theirs...gentiles were never part of it...it’s MAD to think so but some get very MAD about it all...

So basically you are stealing mail to the jews and pretending it was addressed to you as yours...

The reason why I asked if he could see a circumcised heart is because that is what a true Israelite always ever was...circumcised in heart...of faith in a promise...but because they are MAD they reject that...

All the kings of the earth shall praise Thee, O LORD,
when they hear the words of Thy mouth.

Psalm 138:4
so here you present a great example...this text was written by a jew and prolly to other jews...so it’s only for jews...you are NOT to identify with it...use it...learn form it or expect to do the same as apparently their lord is jewish with a jewish mouth or something...so it’s none of your business...

OT in fact get rid of it...it was abolished...

So it’s kinda like Shakespeare is only for the British and his truths are well...just for the English...or Cervantes with his Don Quixote...all his writing of human experience and human nature nobility romance was actually just for the Spanish and about the Spanish...so NOT FOR YOU...so go ahead and charge at windmills thinking it for noble causes...no problem its MADness...hahahaha...

Oh man...Did you see what I did there? LOL...anyone?...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh really????
So every time you have put someone on ignore it meant you could not back up your claim.
ha!

I am only trying to avoid bickering. That's how you guys deal with your opposed by bickering with the help of cheer leaders.