If you don't believe in the trinity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple7

Really? I'm not surprised! :think:

Time to take your theological lunch money... again!

NASB Rom 9:4 who are Israelites, to whom belongs the adoption as sons, and the glory and the covenants and the giving of the Law and the temple service and the promises, 5 whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Christ according to the flesh, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen.

KJV Rom 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

I posted twice as many bibles... that teach differently...:think:

GRAB YOUR THEOLOGICAL ANKLES ... :whip:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Already been through this with pops k....where he proved that the majority of English renderings have it plainly stated as The Son being God over all.

You're in the minority yet again...

Pierac

Looks like Paul ran out of pre-fabricated rebuttals....yet again!

No... I frequently spank your scriptural buttals! It's you who offers no replies... but crying like a baby... when truth exposes you to be the spiritual infant your post reveal!

You cut and paste scripture just as desperate info commercials... try's to sell what they want to push on the masses... Your selling the traditions of men. I teach the truth... thus why you fail at every post! You forever... look the fool! :think:

Repent...
Paul

Apple7

No... I frequently spank your scriptural buttals! It's you who offers no replies... but crying like a baby... when truth exposes you to be the spiritual infant your post reveal!

You cut and paste scripture just as desperate info commercials... try's to sell what they want to push on the masses... Your selling the traditions of men. I teach the truth... thus why you fail at every post! You forever... look the fool! :think:

Repent...
Paul

You keep leaving when you can't locate the right cut-n-paste....why?

Pierac

Already been through this with pops k....where he proved that the majority of English renderings have it plainly stated as The Son being God over all.

I'm sorry... How does the Son OF GOD being over all... make Him GOD? YOU do know it's only for 1000 years... :think:

WHAT? You actually thought Jesus reigned forever? :chuckle:

Pay attention to scripture....

1Co 15:25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He (Jesus) says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He (Jesus) is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him (GOD). 28 When all things are subjected to Him, (God) then the Son (Jesus) Himself also will be subjected to the One (GOD) who subjected all things to Him (Jesus) , so that God may be all in all.

BOY... You have no idea... of the blaspheme you promote here!!! and me being in the minority... is a compliment!

Think before you post son... your eternal life depends on it! John 17:3-5 :rolleyes:

Paul

Pierac

You keep leaving when you can't locate the right cut-n-paste....why?

Show me cut and paste.... where did it come from? You speak as a infant who can't confront the truth! I await your response and apology! :rolleyes:

Put up for all to see... or be the fool I made you to be....

Paul

Apple7

Show me cut and paste.... where did it come from? You speak as a infant who can't confront the truth! I await your response and apology! :rolleyes:

Paul

Any one of your given drivel posts shows up all over the internet, as you keep slavishly reposting the same outdated and refuted arguments over and over again on different forums.

Get some new material.

You're a one-trick pony....:rotfl:

keypurr

Paul

Apple7 is good at making a fool out of her/himself.

Apple7

Apple7: 'Got any new material?'

Paul: 'Have you heard my elohim argument? I mean, I use it all the time, and think its really cool.'

Pierac

Apple7: 'Got any new material?'

Paul: 'Have you heard my elohim argument? I mean, I use it all the time, and think its really cool.'

Yes...I have...

Go back about a week and look at my post and paste you hate so much... You can save me the time of posting and pasting it once again! :chuckle:

You have no idea what a spiritual infant you are posting what you hear and see from others! So post Your elohim argument... and I will once again expose you as a follower of men! Of course... I will cut and paste from my previous post! As 2 + 2 will always = 4... So why should I re-write it? :rolleyes:

:sherlock::poly:
Paul

popsthebuilder

You can't even produce ONE verse for your lame argument.

Pathetic...:chuckle:
I have referred you to to entire chapters. Play your silly little games with someone else, or continue to play them with me it's irrelevant I know what I said and what I have put up there and so do other people. Was it you that the other man has been fighting with because if so perhaps it was justified

popsthebuilder

For your sake and the sake of people that are trying to learn perhaps you should stop talking out of your ***.

popsthebuilder

Now I can use POPs and address all four of you buffoons at once!

This is great!:cheers:
You have answered nothing from anyone. It is you with the repetitive senseless trolling. Evidently you need to be banned if you can't even defend your point of view and just troll, and talk a lot of Bs.

You know I actually attended a Catholic church this weekend. They too, focused on attempted confusion of the masses. Imagine that.

Apple7

I have referred you to to entire chapters. Play your silly little games with someone else, or continue to play them with me it's irrelevant I know what I said and what I have put up there and so do other people. Was it you that the other man has been fighting with because if so perhaps it was justified

There is nothing in your so-called 'referral' to buttress your worldview.

Status
Not open for further replies.