If you don't believe in the trinity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanJ

I said
Your not worshiping Jesus if you DO believe in the trinity. I have refuted every piece of evidence that the trinity has tried to use.
I proved the trinity is a strong delusion because people will not love the Word as it is written.

Not from where I'm sitting Sqeakster.

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.
John 8:58
“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”
Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”
Heb 1:8
But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.”
2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

Is 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Is 43:11-12
I, yes I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I’ve revealed and saved and proclaimed, when there was no foreign god among you — and you are my witnesses,” declares the LORD.

Now go ahead and TRY to refute these.

popsthebuilder

Daqq,

The house is the church. It is indeed infected. It will have to be cleaned out but there are pure within. We need not care these things down to the earth only repair them. Thank you.

keypurr

Not from where I'm sitting Sqeakster.

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.
John 8:58
“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”
Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”
Heb 1:8
But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.”
2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

Is 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Is 43:11-12
I, yes I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I’ve revealed and saved and proclaimed, when there was no foreign god among you — and you are my witnesses,” declares the LORD.

Now go ahead and TRY to refute these.

How shallow your theology is.

daqq

Daqq,

The house is the church. It is indeed infected. It will have to be cleaned out but there are pure within. We need not care these things down to the earth only repair them. Thank you.

The reason we have true liberty in the teachings and doctrine of Yeshua is because every man is his own congregation-house with his own members of his household, (even as examples, Cornelius and his household, and Stephanas and his household, [whose name was Stephanos until Saul immersed him and his household in a hail of fiery stones]). You and your Pastors, Popes, fathers, priests, bishops, cardinals, teachers, congregational leaders, or what ever else you call them, have no right to tell me how to run my house. The teachings of Yeshua destroy the authority of the religious elite which is one of the very reasons they put him to death, (his teachings threatened their authority and power over the people). I have the Spirit of the Word of my heavenly Father to teach me all things and have no need for your style of church or congregation. I already rule my congregation with a rod of iron, (Torah) but as for those outside, God will judge you and them if you and them will not judge yourselves. You can clearly see from the responses of GM that he is such a one who refuses to judge himself according to the teachings and doctrines of Messiah. What good therefore has church done for him? My house is my congregation which the Master has placed me in charge over: if one of my "members" gets out of line I am admonished to cut him off and cast him from me. What you do with your body is your business between you and God. :)

How shallow your theology is.

:thumb: Every single one of his quotes have already been refuted time and time again but he has a dogma to uphold because of his faulty atonement doctrine and clearly cares nothing about the truth which is found in the overall context of the things he continues to repeat.

popsthebuilder

The reason we have true liberty in the teachings and doctrine of Yeshua is because every man is his own congregation-house with his own members of his household, (even as examples, Cornelius and his household, and Stephanas and his household, [whose name was Stephanos until Saul immersed him and his household in a hail of fiery stones]). You and your Pastors, Popes, fathers, priests, bishops, cardinals, teachers, congregational leaders, or what ever else you call them, have no right to tell me how to run my house. The teachings of Yeshua destroy the authority of the religious elite which is one of the very reasons they put him to death, (his teachings threatened their authority and power over the people). I have the Spirit of the Word of my heavenly Father to teach me all things and have no need for your style of church or congregation. I already rule my congregation with a rod of iron, (Torah) but as for those outside, God will judge you and them if you and them will not judge yourselves. You can clearly see from the responses of GM that he is such a one who refuses to judge himself according to the teachings and doctrines of Messiah. What good therefore has church done for him? My house is my congregation which the Master has placed me in charge over: if one of my "members" gets out of line I am admonished to cut him off and cast him from me. What you do with your body is your business between you and God. :)

:thumb: Every single one of his quotes have already been refuted time and time again but he has a dogma to uphold because of his faulty atonement doctrine and clearly cares nothing about the truth which is found in the overall context of the things he continues to repeat.
I agree wholly with what you say. Yet to force new wine into an old cask will cause it to shatter under the pressure.
You know, that's good.
Do not break the pottery that holds the blood of God when the contents thereof can simply be added to.

Your direction is good. Do not be arrogant, or unpeacable.

Thanks.

popsthebuilder

These can be our brothers, no, these are our brothers unless the deny scripture, which they do not.

Is ignorance from misdirection a sin?

To destroy is a sin.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
These can be our brothers, no, these are our brothers unless the deny scripture, which they do not.

To destroy is a sin.

Who are you talking to?

Do you realize that those trinity believers claiming non-trins as non-believers?

Your accusation is back word, friend.

popsthebuilder

Who are you talking to?

Do you realize that those trinity believers claiming non-trins as non-believers?

Your accusation is back word, friend.
I realize wholly.( as wholly as God allows)

Do you realize that the texts states that we are to rebuild what we can? Even if you can't agree with what I said, know that you are not to call them the enemy until the hour strikes. We will know when. It is not time to accuse the accuser, for eye for an eye was washed with the new covenant with all violence.

Do not toss aside the teachings of the one truly, Crist.

I am but a warner.

All praise is to God through Christ.

daqq

I agree wholly with what you say. Yet to force new wine into an old cask will cause it to shatter under the pressure.
You know, that's good.
Do not break the pottery that holds the blood of God when the contents thereof can simply be added to.

Your direction is good. Do not be arrogant, or unpeacable.

Thanks.

To destroy is a sin.

I realize wholly.( as wholly as God allows)

Do you realize that the texts states that we are to rebuild what we can? Even if you can't agree with what I said, know that you are not to call them the enemy until the hour strikes. We will know when. It is not time to accuse the accuser, for eye for an eye was washed with the new covenant with all violence.

Do not toss aside the teachings of the one truly, Crist.

I am but a warner.

All praise is to God through Christ.

It seems you still do not understand the full implications of what I said; I have eliminated anyone here from the possibility of being or becoming my "enemy" by what I said. My enemies are not flesh and blood and neither are yours if you understand the Testimony of Yeshua. The Law still applies to this day concerning the enemies with which we truly wrestle, that is, soul for soul, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot: you are to show them no mercy, and if you will not put them out of your house then they will surely choke you out like swine driven down the hillside and into the sea. You want to warn people? warn yourself, go through your own land and preach the good news to every creature, O man. :crackup:

popsthebuilder

It seems you still do not understand the full implications of what I said; I have eliminated anyone here from the possibility of being or becoming my "enemy" by what I said. My enemies are not flesh and blood and neither are yours if you understand the Testimony of Yeshua. The Law still applies to this day concerning the enemies with which we truly wrestle, that is, soul for soul, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot: you are to show them no mercy, and if you will not put them out of your house then they will surely choke you out like swine driven down the hillside and into the sea. You want to warn people? warn yourself, go through your own land and preach the good news to every creature, O man. :crackup:
Creature o man doesn't make sense. All is of God. Swine can't choke anything but themselves.

What do you think I am doing?

You say you don't have enemies while you actively attempt to make them.

So if you aren't drawing battle lines, and you already have your Faith, then why are you here being negative?

popsthebuilder

Who said to invite them into your home?

If your church is your temple then they can't get in anyway so what's the problem? Help, don't hurt.

popsthebuilder

The implications of what you say seem to be what you do not understand. You imply that it is your place to judge these people. When in fact it is only your place to try to help them not to condemn them. Only God will condemn anyone can be saved if they repent.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The implications of what you say seem to be what you do not understand. You imply that it is your place to judge these people. When in fact it is only your place to try to help them not to condemn them. Only God will condemn anyone can be saved if they repent.

It is not your place to judge Daqq, either.

You don't seem to realize you are judging too.

daqq

Creature o man doesn't make sense. All is of God. Swine can't choke anything but themselves.

What do you think I am doing?

You say you don't have enemies while you actively attempt to make them.

So if you aren't drawing battle lines, and you already have your Faith, then why are you here being negative?

Who said to invite them into your home?

If your church is your temple then they can't get in anyway so what's the problem? Help, don't hurt.

Your gods are your enemies because the kingdom of God is within you. If you knew the Testimony of Messiah you would understand that you have your own body-temple-HOUSE. Testimony is Spirit and therefore we are commanded to test the spirits and not allow false testimony-doctrine into our houses, (1 John 4:1, 2 John 1:10-11). Am I your enemy because I speak to you from the Scripture?

You are only attempting to make yourself out to be some sort of peacemaker at my expense. How is that love when you join sides with hatemongers that are constantly attacking others here for speaking what they believe to be the truth? The first and last time you and I spoke you were preaching ChrIslam and heralding it as if you were here to bring peace between Christianity and Islam and help build a whole new religion right here in a Christian forum board, (lol). Sorry to be the one to tell you that what you are doing is not peacemaking according to the Scripture but rather whoring yourself and your house out to other gods. Your true enemies are within the walls of your own house, (again, Lev 14:33-45, Zec 5:1-4, Rev 5:1-4, Romans 7:14-25).

I that case, daqq is not condemning either.
Your argument is so twisted and illogical, friend.

The argument only makes sense when you understand the motive.
That is because the argument is not based in truth but rather an agenda. :)

popsthebuilder

Still, you make no sense in regards to your assumptions about me.

I am the closest to the Crist consciousness that I have met this far.

Please step back, and review my posts to you, and your own demeaned.

Again, I warn, Do Not disregard the teachings of the one pure of Crist; lest you indeed be of the fellows of the fire.

Blasphemy can be a tricky thing. What else is tricky?

Thank you,

daqq

I can judge I can not condemn.

Still, you make no sense in regards to your assumptions about me.

I am the closest to the Crist consciousness that I have met this far.

Please step back, and review my posts to you, and your own demeaned.

Again, I warn, Do Not disregard the teachings of the one pure of Crist; lest you indeed be of the fellows of the fire.

Blasphemy can be a tricky thing. What else is tricky?

Thank you,

Yes, of course, you get to judge others but far be it from anyone else to judge you in return as you have judged; for you yourself are the only one you have ever met with the true "Christ consciousness", and anyone who judges you in return for your first judging of them is blaspheming in your highly valued opinion of yourself because you alone have the foremost "Christ consciousness" above all others you have ever met. Your doctrine is in direct opposition to the words of Messiah himself and, in fact, you put yourself in the place of Messiah, in the midst of the great congregation, and make yourself the judge of others you do not know. Go get yourself the Physician, and try reading his own words for yourself in Matthew 7:1-12, for therein is the Torah and the Prophets, O "Christ conscious" anointed one. :crackup:

popsthebuilder

Daqq, you can judge me all you want. I don't assume that there are others . I haven't met them. I came to you cuz you were belittling Catholics based on what they have been taught. I was just saying that they are our brothers until God shows us otherwise. You don't have to destroy their house just because you think yours is superior. I am irrelevant. Stop bringing me into it. I was just trying to help you out. Like I said, you can judge me all you want but the only one to condemn me or you is God.

Let me stop trying to help you. Perhaps you prefer to divide more than God's twelve, just know that there are only twelve candles.

Status
Not open for further replies.